All Those Poor Abandonded Storm Victims

Don't cry for me Argentina..

haha..I hear ya. I hope you got your Shearling leather and ear muffs.

It's bad no doubt.

But there is alot of work going on..and lots of peeps here doing it.

Staten Island and the Rockaways got so overwhelmed with "hard" contributions some of it went to waste.

Doing to much can bad as bad as doing to little.

I was shocked to see the flooded subway tunnels. those bums and other people that may have thought it was safe down there could've very well found a watery grave in the end. Not to mention the cost and clean up to get the trains back online. damn. scary

new-york-hurricane-sandy-flooding-subway.jpg

new-york-hurricane-sandy-flooding-subway.jpg

tumblr_mcth89QDNg1qhryhqo1_1280.jpg

And I know all the cabbies in the area are pissed about this one. WOW

sit-lot-hurricane-sandy.jpg

but willow thinks obama is a magic negro and could untwist hurracains

that's what you morons expected of president bush.. Fucking hurts when the shoe is on the other foot donut?

willow,

why are you fighting this?

Why is it you want to portray that this effort is a failure?

out of hate and not out of concern for these people.

Remember how you talked about the victims of Katrina?

time for you to do some soul searching.

you hve been had by a party that has done nothing but lie to you for years.

You dont have to buy their lies.

You cant take control of your own mind.

willow you are so filled to the brim with hate for your fellow American you have lost your mind

I know. I'm much too old and much too white to fit in here anymore..

Hey Willow!!! You know who used to own Florida?
hint: they weren't white people.

Also, know who used to own everything west of the mississippi? :eusa_whistle:
hint: they weren't English speakers. :)

So, you have to put things in perspective. Just because Fox/Drudge tells you this was & is "white man's country", don't believe the hype. I'm white BTW.

My Native American friend told me last night that his people beat the white man here by @ 10-20,000 years. Native Americans preceeded all the above people's migration here. Just sayin... ;)

Last edited:
We don't have to donate anymore. We have big government to take care of us. Americans voted to be taken care of.

You've taken your partisanship over the edge this time Willow :eusa_naughty:

No, You did vote to be taken care of. from womb to tomb. Deal with it. I'm not paying a penny more than I have to. Republicans have been called every damn vile name in the book so cry me a river about partisanship.. whydonchya?

That's the way to deal with it. The beast of government must be starved.

You've taken your partisanship over the edge this time Willow :eusa_naughty:

No, You did vote to be taken care of. from womb to tomb. Deal with it. I'm not paying a penny more than I have to. Republicans have been called every damn vile name in the book so cry me a river about partisanship.. whydonchya?

That's the way to deal with it. The beast of government must be starved.

How old are you? :eusa_eh: Ballpark figure will suffice.

willow you are so filled to the brim with hate for your fellow American you have lost your mind

I know many people who are old and white and still fit in.

its yup to you to stop hating people because you have an incorrect image in your nrain of who they are.

People fo color are jsut like you.

they are not all sucm sucking the life out of this country like fox tells you they are.

they are hard working Americans who love their families.

I live in a neighborhood that is 60% latino and it is wonderful.

they are great people.

Thsy dont wnt to harm me because Im white.

If anything they are more nice to me becuase they dont want me to think they dont like the white neighbors.

Black people are not leaches they are people like ayone else who love this country and want to see it prosper.

having the country NOT be mostly white in the end will mean NOTHING.

it means only that children will ( and are already learning this quite well if you look how young people vote) like each other and play and learn together regraudless of their heritage.

Its Going to be GOOD not bad willow.

you have know me on the internets for many years now.

I have never lied to you ( even though many here pretend I have and can never shoe one lie).

This country will show the wolrd that all people can work and play and love each other.

We really can Willow, its already happening in so many place here.

So, you have to put things in perspective. Just because Fox/Drudge tells you this was & is "white man's country", don't believe the hype. I'm white BTW.

My Native American friend told me last night that his people beat the white man here by @ 10-20,000 years. Native Americans preceeded all the above people's migration here. Just sayin... ;)

I know. I'm white, not wanted and a minority. I'm just gonna sit down now and let big government take care of me. The more I can take the happier I'll be. it the democrat way.

My son grew up wit hhis best friends being an asian kid and a black kid.

They were at my house for hours a day for years.

They are No different than any other people who are Americans.

I knew their families well.

They are jsut regualr working people.

You have let someone tell you lies about your fellow Americans so they can lie you into doing their bidding.

Its an old story that is all over the history books if you care to study history.

your irraational hate is harming this country and killing your party

I sound crazy because I dont hate people of color?

you just hate white people. they have no color.

why is liking people of other colors equal to hating white people in your mind?

Bcause you have allowed yourself to be talked into being a racist so some assholes could win elections by lying to you.

Fox news LIED to you all day long on election day.

when will you get mad at them?

:clap2:

:clap2::clap2:

its yup to you to stop hating people because you have an incorrect image in your nrain of who they are.

they are not all sucm sucking the life out of this country like fox tells you they are.

they are great people.

If anything they are more nice to me becuase they dont want me to think they dont like the white neighbors.

Black people are not leaches they are people like ayone else who love this country and want to see it prosper.

it means only that children will ( and are already learning this quite well if you look how young people vote) like each other and play and learn together regraudless of their heritage.

I have never lied to you ( even though many here pretend I have and can never shoe one lie).

This country will show the wolrd that all people can work and play and love each other.

You've spent many years telling Republicans they are old white and failed. were you lying to me then or are you lying to me now?

they are great people.

You've spent many years telling Republicans they are old white and failed. were you lying to me then or are you lying to me now?

Unfortunately it is true Willow.

Have you considered a "Lifestyle Lift"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_X6A7TwFzU]Lifestyle Lift 120 sec Commercial w/Debby Boone - YouTube[/ame]

I know. I'm white, not wanted and a minority. I'm just gonna sit down now and let big government take care of me. The more I can take the happier I'll be. it the democrat way.

our diversity is our strength NOT our weakness contrary to what you might see/hear on tv/radio.

our diversity is our strength NOT our weakness contrary to what you might see/hear on tv/radio.

Nope.. You democrats have convinced me. Old White Republicans are the problem. I'm just gonna sit down now and TAKE.

Nope.. You democrats have convinced me. Old White Republicans are the problem. I'm just gonna sit down now and TAKE.

on the same note, did you hear who got his seat back in the great state of Florida? :deal: :razz: Alan Grayson!!! :2up: :mm: :boohoo:

on the same note, did you hear who got his seat back in the great state of Florida? :deal: :razz: Alan Grayson!!! :2up: :mm: :boohoo:

Oh yes, I heard. I think we should all embrace crazy maybe we really can get fucking Guam to tip over.

Diversity is our doom, nothing stands that is divided. Diversity in the US is divided among ever smaller groups. The only thing they hate more than one another are Americans.

Forum List

Back