All Those Poor Abandonded Storm Victims

are still cold, hungry, and without shelter, FEMA drove by yesterday and this morning telling them to get out another storm is coming. Trouble is they have no means of "getting out." And the dems dance in the street.

Really?

Do you think FEMA created the nor'easter?

There were shelters and warming places...and food and supplies... Including distribution of dry ice, water and other supplies. There are sound trucks driving around telling people where to go. YES AND THE PEOPLE CRIED, WE CANNOT GO WE HAVE NO GASOLINE AND OUR CARS HAVE BEEN DESTROYED. YEAH FEMA.

It's the Red Cross that seems suspiciously absent.

Instead of running your mouth b/c the right wants to pretend this is katina, why don't you get your butt to Brooklyn and I will walk you over to gerritsen beach, so you can help

Really?

Do you think FEMA created the nor'easter?

There were shelters and warming places...and food and supplies... Including distribution of dry ice, water and other supplies. There are sound trucks driving around telling people where to go.

It's the Red Cross that seems suspiciously absent.

Instead of running your mouth b/c the right wants to pretend this is katina, why don't you get your butt to Brooklyn and I will walk you over to gerritsen beach, so you can help

No, I won't.. I'm a Republican. old white and useless.. you do it, you wanted big government,, you got it,, now get them to clean up your mess. after all they did have a photo op.

I'm not the one complaining, willow. But if you're going to mouth off, come put your money where your mouth is.

And you're only as old white and useless as you choose to be. :razz:

I'm not complaining. I'm reporting. If your old cold tired abandoned people are happy I'm happy. I'm not putting my money anywhere. You voted in big government get them to do their jobs. and the democrats have been going on about how the Republicans are nothing but old white people. So that's what I am an old white Repulican.. Now I look to you wise young democrats to do the job you promised to do. Get Busy.

Elections have consequences. New Jersey elected a man KNOWN to abandon people. They rejected the man who gathered up supplies to send. Of course they deserve it. They put their reliance in a known failure. The people of New Jersey are no different than the people in Benghazi.

are still cold, hungry, and without shelter, FEMA drove by yesterday and this morning telling them to get out another storm is coming. Trouble is they have no means of "getting out." And the dems dance in the street.

Willow ...you are as dumb as dirt. Americans ARE doing plenty to help those harmed by Sandy. We even sent power crews from Washinton State to help restore elctricity. Meanwhile you sit around and bitch and blame Obama. Get your stupid ass over there and volunteer or shut your stupid pie hole.

Noboby can stop a snow storm ya dumb C**T. FEMA isn't the U S Coast Guard. They are not sworn to risk their lives or safety to help those people. FEMA is doing what it can ...as fast as it can.

You are welcome to donate a few hundred bucks to the Red Cross.

Sandy covered a much larger and far more heavily populated area than Katrina. Every FEMA worker in the country isn't enough to help the victims in New York, yet you expect them to cover 8 states and get everything under control in a couple of days?

Don't forget, after Katrina the weather cleared up, winter storm season is coming fast in Sandy's wake.

Don't complain - donate!

It's been 12 days not a couple, and some areas have been told they have to have their homes inspected BEFORE they turn the power back on and that the earliest they could expect power is Thanksgiving. What a clusterfuck. We people in red neck land do much better at strom damage cleanup.. Yep.
I live at the Jersey shore and Sandy took out the highway, Rt 35, that serves the shore from Mantoloking to Seaside as well as the Mantolokong bridge. They have to create a roadway first to get trucks into that area and part of the land mass the road would sit on has been washed away and the Bay runs right into the Ocean. And the inspections are there to check for gas leaks so you don't get fires when the electricity is turned on.

Willow ...you are as dumb as dirt. Americans ARE doing plenty to help those harmed by Sandy. We even sent power crews from Washinton State to help restore elctricity. Meanwhile you sit around and bitch and blame Obama. Get your stupid ass over there and volunteer or shut your stupid pie hole.

Noboby can stop a snow storm ya dumb C**T. FEMA isn't the U S Coast Guard. They are not sworn to risk their lives or safety to help those people. FEMA is doing what it can ...as fast as it can.

You can't make me shut up. And why should I donate? obama promised big government will take care of EVERYTHING he has your backs... course you have to wait til Thanksgiving to get your power on cause you sent Alabama home. I'm from Florida so I suspect you'd send me home too.

Noboby can stop a snow storm ya dumb C**T. FEMA isn't the U S Coast Guard. They are not sworn to risk their lives or safety to help those people. FEMA is doing what it can ...as fast as it can. I'm shocked.. under Presiden Bush Fema was expected to do it all,, now? not so much.. you libtards are so entertaining. really ya'll are.

You can't make me shut up. And why should I donate? obama promised big government will take care of EVERYTHING he has your backs... course you have to wait til Thanksgiving to get your power on cause you sent Alabama home. I'm from Florida so I suspect you'd send me home too.

As the people in the affected area say the Red Cross has been conspicuously absent and several have called the Red Cross disgraceful, it might not be the best place to make a donation.

Sandy covered a much larger and far more heavily populated area than Katrina. Every FEMA worker in the country isn't enough to help the victims in New York, yet you expect them to cover 8 states and get everything under control in a couple of days?

Don't forget, after Katrina the weather cleared up, winter storm season is coming fast in Sandy's wake.

Don't complain - donate!

It's been 12 days not a couple, and some areas have been told they have to have their homes inspected BEFORE they turn the power back on and that the earliest they could expect power is Thanksgiving. What a clusterfuck. We people in red neck land do much better at strom damage cleanup.. Yep.
I live at the Jersey shore and Sandy took out the highway, Rt 35, that serves the shore from Mantoloking to Seaside as well as the Mantolokong bridge. They have to create a roadway first to get trucks into that area and part of the land mass the road would sit on has been washed away and the Bay runs right into the Ocean. And the inspections are there to check for gas leaks so you don't get fires when the electricity is turned on.

Hey! Thanksgiving works for me.

As the people in the affected area say the Red Cross has been conspicuously absent and several have called the Red Cross disgraceful, it might not be the best place to make a donation.

We don't have to donate anymore. We have big government to take care of us. Americans voted to be taken care of.

We don't have to donate anymore. We have big government to take care of us. Americans voted to be taken care of.

You've taken your partisanship over the edge this time Willow :eusa_naughty:

but willow thinks obama is a magic negro and could untwist hurracains

that's what you morons expected of president bush.. Fucking hurts when the shoe is on the other foot donut?

willow,

why are you fighting this?

Why is it you want to portray that this effort is a failure?

out of hate and not out of concern for these people.

Remember how you talked about the victims of Katrina?

time for you to do some soul searching.

you hve been had by a party that has done nothing but lie to you for years.

You dont have to buy their lies.

You cant take control of your own mind.

You've taken your partisanship over the edge this time Willow :eusa_naughty:

No, You did vote to be taken care of. from womb to tomb. Deal with it. I'm not paying a penny more than I have to. Republicans have been called every damn vile name in the book so cry me a river about partisanship.. whydonchya?

but willow thinks obama is a magic negro and could untwist hurracains

that's what you morons expected of president bush.. Fucking hurts when the shoe is on the other foot donut?

willow,

why are you fighting this?

Why is it you want to portray that this effort is a failure?

out of hate and not out of concern for these people.

Remember how you talked about the victims of Katrina?

time for you to do some soul searching.

you hve been had by a party that has done nothing but lie to you for years.

You dont have to buy their lies.

You cant take control of your own mind.

I am embracing the party of big government. The government will take care of the people. obama said so,, so let's see him in action. He said he'd have their backs so I don't need to worry about them. Fat ass Christie just smiled and grinned and lapped it up.. Thanksgiving is good don't you think?

willow you are so filled to the brim with hate for your fellow American you have lost your mind

New Topics

Forum List

Back