All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not found any similar antisemitic craziness from Burleigh, although she ludicrously claimed that "settlers periodically try to take back the Dome of the Rock from the Muslims in Old Jerusalem," which makes her a sloppy reporter - but no sloppier than many other such "professionals" who write what they believe rather than the facts.

(full article online)

Newsweek National Politics Correspondent outs herself as a crazed antisemitic conspiracy theorist, blaming US ills on Mossad and Chabad ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

Do you give the the same degree of skepticism when Palestinians are arrested?

What about settlers and rabbis conducting classes in how to withstand Shin Bet interrogations? The same sorts of interrogations Palestinians are subject to?

Shin Bet has called it terrorism. Does that not mean anything or does a different standard apply when the stone throwers are Jewish? They are notoriously reluctant to move against Jewish settlers, the fact that they atw would seem to indicate the seriousness with which they view the problem and the amount of evidence they likely have against them.

At what point do you stop finding ways to make excuses?

Israeli ‘Jewish terror’ incidents targeting Palestinians tripled in 2018

In first, far-right settler teen convicted of membership in terror group

Skepticism can't be blind, it should rely on something.
There have been less Jewish terrorist who have been proven guilty than the amount of Arab terror attacks in half a month. Israelis, thank G-d just learned how to prevent the majority of them from reaching the destination.

What about those Judeans who seek legal advise?
I don't know for fact if it's same or different, I have a problem with the whole idea that my citizens should get the same treatment as the citizens of an enemy nation.

Yes a different standard is applied, there're no Jews allowed as citizens of Palestine.
I don't know what reluctance You're talking about since You're the one bringing the headlines contradicting that very statement. This position is self contradictory.

I explained the conditions in which I found violence justifiable. I didn't give any excuses just the facts of the situation and the result. This is miles different from Your "if they feel like it" justifications.

Your first link is a half baked joke, the second is an incident where no one was injured, and again shows Your statement regarding reluctance to be false.

This is a again a case of lumping together several cases to backpedal from the false claims regarding the specific case that was initially discussed, without acknowledging a clear mistake.
Exactly how is it a half baked joke? You like to throw that around a good bit.

I happen to think people who commit the same crime with similar motivations should be treated the same under the law. Terrorists are terrorists.

I notice you keep referring to...but what about the Palestinians...First there is no Palestinian state, until then making comparisons with an established, fully independent sovereign state is meaningless. A way of diverting the issue. Second, is anyone defending what the Palestinians are doing? Implying they are not really terrorists or they should receive only token policing? No. Actually, there those that are but Im not.

Because the report is non-factual, not sourced, no actual cases or convictions, nothing.
Not a single reported case mentioned was proven, the more it shows my point about the flawed assumption at the basis of Your argument.

You may THINK they should be threated the same, or that the motivations are the same, but as a result You're merely excusing the millions of $ given to a single political group once they commit crime. Even if the motivation at the core was the same, one cannot disassociate the clear monetary gain of the Arab terrorists who are not Israeli citizens. They are expected to both get the benefits of Israeli citizens, the millions of $ paid by both their govt and the enemy govt which gives them free health care and education.
In effect it means that if an Israeli is murdered by a citizen of an enemy state, the murderer should be immediately given the status of the citizen in court and his social welfare status should be raised above that of the citizens of the enemy state. Another case of infantile idiocy disguised under the banner of "equality" creates unparalleled benefits for the most immoral behavior on the expense of the victim.

Yes, You're defending what they're doing, just did it, and by no means are they stateless people, or their failure to form any functional government a justification to automatically give them benefits for murder.

I don't think You're that naive or stupid, You know the Jihadis You support, and You're careful about not defining any of those big pinky terms like "equality" and "full independence" because those who You defend demand no equality and no freedom or independence but rather an annihilation of an ethnic minority.

You were caught at a ridiculous lie regarding a specific case, and have been dancing around ever since.

Unproved? There were convictions. That is not proof?

In first, settler who carried out 'price tag' attacks convicted of membership in terror group
According to the plea bargain, the three established a cell that carried out a number of politically motivated attacks since 2009, including setting fire to Palestinian homes and vehicles and distributing racist material. In 2015, the verdict claims, two of the three Israelis threw gas grenades and sprayed graffiti on a house in the village of Beitillu near Ramallah, where a nine-year-old boy and his parents were sleeping.

The only liar here is yourself, utterly unwilling to acknowledge what these people do you just keep making excuses.

So one case where no one was injured proves the report about raising numbers?
No, that's the only case You keep shoving like the last of trolls who pretends to forget what she said a minute ago, it doesn't prove the report about rising numbers, only that You're intentionally deceitful with the data.

All You were able to show is Your inability to acknowledge factual mistakes, and as last resort deflect to lumps half-baked lies and accusations as defense.

The level of Your dishonesty is staggering and for everyone to see.
One case as one example that your claim is a lie. You are going to discount anything and everything I post as you are bent on doing.

You need more? How about settlers pouring petrol on a Palestinian youth and burning him alive, the fire bombing and murder of the family in Dumas, numerous assaults, rock throwing, vandalism etc. I have posted multiple examples, links, articles over many discussions, I am not going to keep repeating it for some who's primary aim seems to be to excuse, justify, and presumably even support Jewish settler terrorism on Palestinians.

You are no different than those who justify and support Palestinian terrorism.

Good day.

Skepticism can't be blind, it should rely on something.
There have been less Jewish terrorist who have been proven guilty than the amount of Arab terror attacks in half a month. Israelis, thank G-d just learned how to prevent the majority of them from reaching the destination.

What about those Judeans who seek legal advise?
I don't know for fact if it's same or different, I have a problem with the whole idea that my citizens should get the same treatment as the citizens of an enemy nation.

Yes a different standard is applied, there're no Jews allowed as citizens of Palestine.
I don't know what reluctance You're talking about since You're the one bringing the headlines contradicting that very statement. This position is self contradictory.

I explained the conditions in which I found violence justifiable. I didn't give any excuses just the facts of the situation and the result. This is miles different from Your "if they feel like it" justifications.

Your first link is a half baked joke, the second is an incident where no one was injured, and again shows Your statement regarding reluctance to be false.

This is a again a case of lumping together several cases to backpedal from the false claims regarding the specific case that was initially discussed, without acknowledging a clear mistake.
Exactly how is it a half baked joke? You like to throw that around a good bit.

I happen to think people who commit the same crime with similar motivations should be treated the same under the law. Terrorists are terrorists.

I notice you keep referring to...but what about the Palestinians...First there is no Palestinian state, until then making comparisons with an established, fully independent sovereign state is meaningless. A way of diverting the issue. Second, is anyone defending what the Palestinians are doing? Implying they are not really terrorists or they should receive only token policing? No. Actually, there those that are but Im not.

Because the report is non-factual, not sourced, no actual cases or convictions, nothing.
Not a single reported case mentioned was proven, the more it shows my point about the flawed assumption at the basis of Your argument.

You may THINK they should be threated the same, or that the motivations are the same, but as a result You're merely excusing the millions of $ given to a single political group once they commit crime. Even if the motivation at the core was the same, one cannot disassociate the clear monetary gain of the Arab terrorists who are not Israeli citizens. They are expected to both get the benefits of Israeli citizens, the millions of $ paid by both their govt and the enemy govt which gives them free health care and education.
In effect it means that if an Israeli is murdered by a citizen of an enemy state, the murderer should be immediately given the status of the citizen in court and his social welfare status should be raised above that of the citizens of the enemy state. Another case of infantile idiocy disguised under the banner of "equality" creates unparalleled benefits for the most immoral behavior on the expense of the victim.

Yes, You're defending what they're doing, just did it, and by no means are they stateless people, or their failure to form any functional government a justification to automatically give them benefits for murder.

I don't think You're that naive or stupid, You know the Jihadis You support, and You're careful about not defining any of those big pinky terms like "equality" and "full independence" because those who You defend demand no equality and no freedom or independence but rather an annihilation of an ethnic minority.

You were caught at a ridiculous lie regarding a specific case, and have been dancing around ever since.

Unproved? There were convictions. That is not proof?

In first, settler who carried out 'price tag' attacks convicted of membership in terror group
According to the plea bargain, the three established a cell that carried out a number of politically motivated attacks since 2009, including setting fire to Palestinian homes and vehicles and distributing racist material. In 2015, the verdict claims, two of the three Israelis threw gas grenades and sprayed graffiti on a house in the village of Beitillu near Ramallah, where a nine-year-old boy and his parents were sleeping.

The only liar here is yourself, utterly unwilling to acknowledge what these people do you just keep making excuses.

So one case where no one was injured proves the report about raising numbers?
No, that's the only case You keep shoving like the last of trolls who pretends to forget what she said a minute ago, it doesn't prove the report about rising numbers, only that You're intentionally deceitful with the data.

All You were able to show is Your inability to acknowledge factual mistakes, and as last resort deflect to lumps half-baked lies and accusations as defense.

The level of Your dishonesty is staggering and for everyone to see.
One case as one example that your claim is a lie. You are going to discount anything and everything I post as you are bent on doing.

You need more? How about settlers pouring petrol on a Palestinian youth and burning him alive, the fire bombing and murder of the family in Dumas, numerous assaults, rock throwing, vandalism etc. I have posted multiple examples, links, articles over many discussions, I am not going to keep repeating it for some who's primary aim seems to be to excuse, justify, and presumably even support Jewish settler terrorism on Palestinians.

You are no different than those who justify and support Palestinian terrorism.

Good day.

You have presented 2 cases with convictions.
Both serious crimes, the second is disgusting and psychopathic.

The 3rd is a serious murder, but still under investigation, with convictions overturned in light of concrete evidence that wasn't taken in account before. Evidence shows that there was a family conflict in the village, the extended family had a string of cases where their houses were burned by members of a rival hamulah/tribe.

In fact all this craze about "Jewish terrorism" started with Duma, but Duma investigation was not closed yet either. Any conclusion from a report based on such cases cannot be used as an indication, less taken seriously for making such ridiculous claims.

Most importantly, and I bring You back to our main disagreement - none of that proves Jews are guilty in the death of the Arab woman, none of that.

But frankly, the moment You gave the "they feel like it" excuse for the Jihadis, You lost all moral ground to accuse anyone.

Last edited:
The islamic politburo mouthpieces in the PA are working themselves into a lather.

In their saliva-slinging tirades, they somehow forgot to address the repeated instances of islamic terrorist misfits smuggling weapons into the "holy sites".

Must be an oversight on their part. Yeah, that must be it.

Israelis/Jews "defile" Muslim and Christian holy sites
by Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik
Jan. 15, 2019 "

Share |

"Where is the Arab army, where? ...
Haifa, Ramallah, Gaza, and occupied Jerusalem call to you
Jaffa, Ramle, Acre, and occupied Jerusalem call to you...
The Zionist has defiled their mosques and churches, and trampled our sanctity."
[Official PA radio station The Voice of Palestine, Dec. 19, 2018

To someone here in Israel, all of this is harder and harder to understand. There isn’t an Israeli-Palestinian conflict in the way that many outsiders seem to think, and this perception gap is worth spelling out. It has nothing to do with being right-wing or left-wing in the American sense. To borrow a term from the world of photography, the problem is one of zoom. Simply put, outsiders are zoomed in, and people here in Israel are zoomed out. Understanding this will make events here easier to grasp.

In the Israeli view, no peacemaker can bring the two sides together because there aren’t just two sides. There are many, many sides.

(full article online)

Opinion | There Is No ‘Israeli-Palestinian Conflict’

To someone here in Israel, all of this is harder and harder to understand. There isn’t an Israeli-Palestinian conflict in the way that many outsiders seem to think, and this perception gap is worth spelling out. It has nothing to do with being right-wing or left-wing in the American sense. To borrow a term from the world of photography, the problem is one of zoom. Simply put, outsiders are zoomed in, and people here in Israel are zoomed out. Understanding this will make events here easier to grasp.

In the Israeli view, no peacemaker can bring the two sides together because there aren’t just two sides. There are many, many sides.

(full article online)

Opinion | There Is No ‘Israeli-Palestinian Conflict’

It's always been an Arab-Israeli conflict.

The Islamic Republic of Iran thanked the heads of Hamas and Gaza for their support of the "liberated prisoners." praising the terrorists who "sacrificed their most precious possessions in order to live in the homeland."

Only terrorists who have been imprisoned for over 10 years and who were released since 1998 are eligible for these apartments, which are each 145 square meters (1560 square feet.) 165 people entered the lottery.

All of them will eventually receive a free apartment, thanks to Iran. Gazans are being taught every day that terror pays.

(full article online)

Iran building new apartments for terrorists in Gaza ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

The Islamic theology is not merely based on replacing the Jewish religion. It is based on the destruction of the Jewish religion. The chore of the Jewish religion is based on prayer at the Temple Mount – the holiest place on earth to the Jewish people. As the Jewish people become closer to bringing back the age-old Jewish tradition of prayer at the Temple on the temple Mount, the Arabs understand that there religion is faltering.

Therefore, as Jews pray at the Western Wall, that bothers the Arabs. But, when Jews begin approaching the Temple Mount to pray, that drives them berserk. Dr. Kedar explains that it is not so much that they are concerned about the Al Aqsa mosque. It is about the fact that they see the a basic belief of their religion crumbling in front of their eyes. Meaning, it is a purely theological issue that bothers the Arabs. It is not a real estate issue. It is certainly not about equal rights or freedom. Those are just catch words that tug on the heartstrings of liberal minds in the Western world.

(full article online)

Why Jews praying on the Temple Mount is a problem for Islam

According to according to a report by Israel’s Ynet, polluted sewage is being pumped from the Gaza cities of Beit Hanoun and Beit Lahia into Nahal Hanun, which travels through Israel before emptying out into the Mediterranean Sea.

In the process, Israeli groundwater is being polluted, and causing an invasion of mosquitoes and flies in the moshavim and kibbutzim adjacent to Gaza.

Due to the difficult conditions, Israel’s Water Authority has established a pumping station near the Erez border crossing and begun to purify the water.

(full article online)

Ecological Nightmare: Israel Battles Palestinian Polluters’ Sewage and Garbage

"It is no wonder that a mission comprised of police officers from hostile countries—such as Turkey and other pro-Palestinian countries that promote boycott of Israel—causes disturbances to the IDF and the police. The government should halt the activity of the TIPH, which only harms Israel," Erdan said.

(full article online)

Foreign observers 'deliberately' causing trouble in Hevron

RE: All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
⁜→ Sixties Fan, et al,

It is not unusual for the anti-Israeli Movements to follow the Arab Palestinian handlers. The anti-Israeli Movements, being lead around by the nose, perpetuate false stories and misinformation. This strategy encourages an unfavorable atmosphere → in order to excite the darker emotions of the gullible and illiterate → setting the conditions to acquire as many recruits as they can in order that they may hear their story first before faced with the facts may possible unveil the misrepresentation.

(COMMENT)

The Algemeiner is one of the better news outlets of our time. And the greatest of all the principle element of journalism is the "obligation is to the truth." And this is what establishes the credibility of the outlet. Little by little, the New York Times is losing that credibility.

Most Respectfully,
R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back