All of this chaos because Obama was never properly vetted

ElGabacholoco

Nov 24, 2018
Thanks to all of the useful idiots who voted for this unvetted clone bastard son of a white mama and he still roams around destroying the country the same idiots who voted for him would vote for the other anti-American whore of Babylon Hillary this is it it's game over

Thanks to all of the useful idiots who voted for this unvetted clone bastard son of a white mama and he still roams around destroying the country the same idiots who voted for him would vote for the other anti-American whore of Babylon Hillary this is it it's game over
Obama is an example of what a lack of character and experience can do.
Obama had a habit of hanging out with terrorists and criminals.
This made him one of the most amoral presidents in US history.
Add to that his lack of experience....he spent 99% of his presidency covering up his screwups.

you're welcome, snowflake.

• Banned
Add to that his lack of experience....he spent 99% of his presidency covering up his screwups.
Thank you for that I would also like to add that he was never legitimate and will be deleted from history when the truth is known and all of the statues and flags he has removed need to be replaced we cannot rewrite history to please a handful of demons and their holy Roman Masters

Thank you for that I would also like to add that he was never legitimate and will be deleted from history when the truth is known and all of the statues and flags he has removed need to be replaced we cannot rewrite history to please a handful of demons and their holy Roman Masters

You should write a letter to the editor. I'm sure they will get right on that.

oh dear - you are one of them thar crazy posters, arnt'cha?

• Banned

I think you mean free thinking mind of my own been around the world from the inside out to the highest levels of US government you must be one of those Gatekeepers good luck boy

You mean like the Saudi Arabian prince and Vladimir Putin and Kim Jung Un?

Oh wait................

I think you mean free thinking mind of my own been around the world from the inside out to the highest levels of US government you must be one of those Gatekeepers good luck boy

Which do you prefer, a tinfoil lined fedora, or the classic tinfoil beanie?

What a snowflake! By the way tRumputin is destroying America and all it has ever been.

What a snowflake! By the way tRumputin is destroying America and all it has ever been.
Yeah sorry times up fruit flakes

You mean like the Saudi Arabian prince and Vladimir Putin and Kim Jung Un?

Oh wait................
Soviet collusion and the cold war never ended they are all KGB assets and puppets they bow to the Vatican ultimately and the house of Hong

Yeah sorry times up fruit flakes
You should know!!

girl

well then, if you are one of them thar 'free thinking mind of my own been around the world from the inside out to the highest levels of US government'...

then.... uh... ya.

well then, if you are one of them thar 'free thinking mind of my own been around the world from the inside out to the highest levels of US government'...

then.... uh... ya.
. I would post the proof but I'm currently being moderated and vetted by the board administrators so I cannot post a link

I swear I get you and Rderp mixed up....

then.... uh... ya.
. I would post the proof but I'm currently being moderated and vetted by the board administrators so I cannot post a link

oh i'll wait for the time when you can. :popcorn:

btw - do you believe obama & hillary smell like sulfur too? :FIREdevil:

lol...

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

OBAMA PROMOTING HATE VIOLENCE.jpg

Peace.

Forum List

Back