Q'Anon- Mass Arrest of Deep State Imminent

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
My wife sent me this link. Since I am bored tonight, I entertained her and listened to the video. Wow, when looking at things today, I find this video disturbing. So I will just leave this here

-Geaux
---------------------------------------------

Can't do the 45 minutes for the vids, got cliff notes? Is this about dead bankers or what.

Q has made these claims before, all for nothing to happen.

He's really beginning to bore the hell out of me.
I have to agree. I dont follow q that much, but I've read some of his stuff and watched some of the videos.

Always "...actions are imminent!!..."but nothing ever happens. Kind of like the whole Alex jones thing. Always something about to happen, but never does.

Getting to be pointless to read any of this stuff..

dont-tease-me.jpg

This could explain the complete obstruction from both sides of the aisle.

-Geaux

That Q guy is rubbish, just another false Messiah for the sheep to follow down the path of disinfo. And Trump...lol, Trump is another puppet doing as he's told. Look, his cabinet is filled with rothschild and Goldman Sachs trash. Steve mnuchin, and wilbur Ross who lived in the same building as demon henry kissinger.

You want to know what's really going on then you need to look into aerospace and "defense" industry whistleblowers such as Emery Smith, the late William Tompkins who worked for Mcdonnell Douglas and later Northrup Grumman back in the 50's, and guys such as Mark McCandlish, or the late Boyd Bushman who was a senior scientist for Lockheed Martin.

These are the guys that deep state thugs are trying to keep the public from finding out about. There are several on this forum who are already messaging me and threatening me with warnings to ban me if I don't "follow the rules". Follow the rules means stick to democrat vs republican bullshit and don't talk about topics that wake people up to what's been going on for the better part of seventy years.

My wife sent me this link. Since I am bored tonight, I entertained her and listened to the video. Wow, when looking at things today, I find this video disturbing. So I will just leave this here

-Geaux
---------------------------------------------

Maybe they meant 'imminent' in a more geological sense.

Q has made these claims before, all for nothing to happen.

He's really beginning to bore the hell out of me.
I have to agree. I dont follow q that much, but I've read some of his stuff and watched some of the videos.

Always "...actions are imminent!!..."but nothing ever happens. Kind of like the whole Alex jones thing. Always something about to happen, but never does.

Getting to be pointless to read any of this stuff..

Yes he is exacty like Alex jones

Q totally lost it when trump fired sessions. Q was swearing up and down they were working together and trump being upset was an act

Forum List

Back