All immigration must stop now!

54% of Americans DISAPPROVE of how Obama is handling terrorism. Take Blacks out of the survey (who support anything he does, just because he's Black) and th number jumps much higher.

Just New York City receives $60 Billion a year from tourism. It pays the salaries of half a million New Yorkers.
That's less than half of what America loses in remittances$$$. ($123 Billion/year)

Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2012

And if jihadists get in through the "ISIS pipeline", the COST will be far higher. How much did New York City lose, when the World Trade Center Towers went down ? (+ the 1993 World Trade Center attack)

Really? You're the one advocating no immigration or refugees. I'm not. Why are you doing so? Because you are scared there might be the odd idiot amongst them. So you are painting a brush with all these people because you are scared. You might try and paint it as a different picture, but when it comes down to the bare bones - you're scared. That's OK. You're allowed to be. What you are not allowed to do is paint a certain type of race or people with one brush and expect normal-thinking folk to let you get away with it.

There are a lot more cities than just New York in this country with tourism industries.
You didn't click my whole quote. Go back and read the rest. New York City loses more from terrorism than from moratorium on tourism If you're going to insert factors, include ALL of them.

There are a lot more cities than just New York in this country with tourism industries.
You didn't click my whole quote. Go back and read the rest. New York City loses more from terrorism than from moratorium on tourism If you're going to insert factors, include ALL of them.

September 11th didn't instantly make 7% of New Yorkers unemployed.

Really? You're the one advocating no immigration or refugees. I'm not. Why are you doing so? Because you are scared there might be the odd idiot amongst them. So you are painting a brush with all these people because you are scared. You might try and paint it as a different picture, but when it comes down to the bare bones - you're scared. That's OK. You're allowed to be. What you are not allowed to do is paint a certain type of race or people with one brush and expect normal-thinking folk to let you get away with it.
But by saying ALL entry into the US should be stopped (as long as ISIS is still in existence), is not "paint a certain type of race or people with one brush"

I called for stopping entry into the US of ALL people from all over the world, not "a certain type of race or people"

When you have the numbers$$$$ for 9-11 and 1993 (as you did with tourism) come back and post again. don't just post the numbers that help your argument, while neglecting the others.

PS - note that I posted a source link for remittances. Haven't seen one from you on New York tourism.

When you have the numbers$$$$ for 9-11 and 1993 (as you did with tourism) come back and post again. don't just post the numbers that help your argument, while neglecting the others.

PS - note that I posted a source link for remittances. Haven't seen one from you on New York tourism.

I don't need "numbers" for New York after Sept. 11th, I was there.

Let me make sure I've got this straight.

You're arguing that we should stop letting anyone into the country, whether it's for business or tourism or any other reason.

You must be aware that a move like that would instantly cause an apocalyptic economic depression throughout the country, right?
NO, I'm not aware of that, and I don't think you are either. Whatever business Americans need to conduct they can do it internationally on line through emails, webcams, etc. The US economy doesn't depend on tourism, and we never need foreign students, and we sure don't need more immigrants to pillage our economy for $130 Billion/year in remittances$$$ are they do now.

Just New York City receives $60 Billion a year from tourism. It pays the salaries of half a million New Yorkers.

Closer to 2 million in spin-offs such as hotels, cab drivers, etc...

Let me make sure I've got this straight.

You're arguing that we should stop letting anyone into the country, whether it's for business or tourism or any other reason.

You must be aware that a move like that would instantly cause an apocalyptic economic depression throughout the country, right?
NO, I'm not aware of that, and I don't think you are either. Whatever business Americans need to conduct they can do it internationally on line through emails, webcams, etc. The US economy doesn't depend on tourism, and we never need foreign students, and we sure don't need more immigrants to pillage our economy for $130 Billion/year in remittances$$$ are they do now.

Closer to 2 million in spin-offs such as hotels, cab drivers, etc...

And Broadway, and all those shitty over-priced electronic stores, and Papaya King, and so on, and so on.

I was just trying to keep it simple.

Spoken as someone who has zero historical perspective.
That statement has zero foundation. I have a lot of historical perspective. Like World War II for instance, having a threat (non-NUCLEAR) not as dangerous as what ISIS poses now.
30,000 soldiers tops. Most untrained or lightly trained in extremely basic skillsets. Very little to worry about as an organized unit.

Also, the Japs and Nazis didn't get inside the US, did they ? If they did, it was a few tiny attacks. But ISIS and the whole international jihad is ALREADY here, and has already attacked and killed Americans, dozens of times.
We had ISIS attacks here? Dozens of times? List them, please.

Has your liberal omission media been omitting that from you ? Keeping you ignorant ? And now you want to allow more of them to come in ? Pheeeeew!
f_whistle.gif
They are not coming here; we have Syrian refugees.

Still...
No. I think they shouldn't come here but not because it's bad for us but it is better for the Syrians refugees to stay in areas where climate is similar.

1000 Frenchmen have gone to Syria to fight with ISIS. when they return to France, they can board a plane and fly right here to the US, without a visa. You're cool with THAT ?
geez.gif
If so, you're either incredibly stupid, nuts, or a member of ISIS yourself.

Total rubbish.

Spoken as someone who has zero historical perspective.
That statement has zero foundation. I have a lot of historical perspective. Like World War II for instance, having a threat (non-NUCLEAR) not as dangerous as what ISIS poses now.
30,000 soldiers tops. Most untrained or lightly trained in extremely basic skillsets. Very little to worry about as an organized unit.

Also, the Japs and Nazis didn't get inside the US, did they ? If they did, it was a few tiny attacks. But ISIS and the whole international jihad is ALREADY here, and has already attacked and killed Americans, dozens of times.
We had ISIS attacks here? Dozens of times? List them, please.

Has your liberal omission media been omitting that from you ? Keeping you ignorant ? And now you want to allow more of them to come in ? Pheeeeew!
f_whistle.gif
They are not coming here; we have Syrian refugees.

Still...
No. I think they shouldn't come here but not because it's bad for us but it is better for the Syrians refugees to stay in areas where climate is similar.

1000 Frenchmen have gone to Syria to fight with ISIS. when they return to France, they can board a plane and fly right here to the US, without a visa. You're cool with THAT ?
geez.gif
If so, you're either incredibly stupid, nuts, or a member of ISIS yourself.

Total rubbish.
Looks like you're 0 for 4 on this one.

1. I talked about ISIS detonating NUCLEAR blasts in sid ethe US, and ou respond with # of ISIS soldiers in Syria. Looks like a deflection.

2. I said ISIS and the whole international jihad, and you respond with just ISIS. Another deflection. That's OK, As for the list, so you ever got the information. Typical lack of knowledge of liberals whose liberal media doesn't report stuff, while keeping you away from Fox News, because hey know you could get the information there. Here's your list. >>

Internal US terrorist plots since 9/11 (this is an incomplete list > It omits the July 2002 LAX shooting attack, and the 2002 Beltway Sniper shooting which killed 19 people + it isn't up to date. Leaves out the past 2.5 years)

1. Richard Reid (the Shoe Bomber)—December 2001

2. Jose Padilla—May 2002

3. LackawannaSix—September 2002

4. Uzair and Saifullah Paracha—March 2003

5. Iyman Faris—May 2003

6. Ahmed Omar Abu Ali—June 2003

7. Virginia Jihad Network—June 2003

8. Nuradin M. Abdi—November 2003

9. Dhiren Barot—August 2004

10. James Elshafay and Shahawar Matin Siraj—August 2004

11. Yassin Aref and Mohammad Hossain—August 2004

12. Hamid Hayat—June 2005

13. Levar Haley Washington, Gregory Vernon Patterson, Hammad Riaz Samana, and Kevin James—August 2005

14. Michael C. Reynolds—December 2005

15. Mohammad Zaki Amawi, Marwan Othman El-Hindi, and Zand Wassim Mazloum—February 2006

16. Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar—March 2006

17. Syed Haris Ahmed and Ehsanul Islam Sadequee—April 2006

18. Narseal Batiste, Patrick Abraham, Stanley Grant Phanor, Naudimar Herrera, Burson Augustin, Lyglenson Lemorin, and Rotschild Augustine—June 2006

19. Assem Hammoud—July 2006

20. Liquid Explosives Plot—August 2006

21. Derrick Shareef—December 2006

22. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed—March 2007

23. Fort DixPlot—May 2007

24. JFK AirportPlot—June 2007

25. Hassan Abujihaad—March 2008

26. Christopher Paul—June 2008

27. Bryant Neal Vinas—November 2008

28. Synagogue Terror Plot—May 2009

29. Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad
June 2009

30. Raleigh Jihad Group—July 2009

31. Najibullah Zazi—September 2009

32. Maher Husein Smadi—September 2009

33. Michael Finton—September 2009

34. Tarek Mehanna and Ahmad Abousamra—October 2009

35. Major Nidal Malik Hasan—November 2009

36. The Christmas Day (Underwear) Bomber—December 2009

37. Raja Lahrasib Khan—March 2010

38. Faisal Shahzad (Times Square bomber) —May 2010

39. Paul G. Rockwood Jr. and Nadia Piroska Maria Rockwood—July 2010

40. Farooque Ahmed—October 2010

41. Air Cargo Bomb Plot—October 2010

42. Mohamed Osman Mohamud—November 2010

43. Antonio Martinez—December 2010

44. Khalid Ali-M Aldawsari—February 2011

45. Ahmed Ferhani and Mohamed Mamdouh—May 2011

46. Yonathan Melaku—June 2011

47. Abu Khalid Abdul-Latif and Walli Mujahidh—June 2011

48. Ulugbek Kodirov—July 2011

49. Emerson Winfield Begolly—August 2011

50. Rezwan Ferdaus—September 2011

51. Iranian Terror Plot
October 2011

52. Jose Pimentel
November 2011

53. Sami Osmakac—January 2012

54. Amine El Khalifi—February 2012

55. AQAP Plane Bomb Plot—May 2012

56. Adel Daoud—September 2012

57. Quazi Mohammad Rezwanul Ahsan Nafis—October 2012.

58. Qazi Brothers’ Plot—November 2012

59. Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev—April 2013

60. Chiheb Esseghaier and Raed Jaser—April 2013

Here's a few of the more recent ones >>

Apr 15, 2013:Three people killed, hundreds injured in Boston Marathon bombing

In addition, a University police officer was shot and killed while sitting in his car by the same Muslim jihad dirtbags who set off the bomb at the marathon.

Boston Marathon bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

images

In Ashtabula, OH, A Muslim convert walks into a church service with a Quran and guns down his Christian father while praising Allah (3/24/2013)

images

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/0...easter-sunday/

TORONTO – A slickly produced video released on Sunday Dec. 6, 2014, urged Muslims to launch indiscriminate attacks against Canadians, similar to those carried out in October in Ottawa and Montreal.

GN071214Kapelos_848x480_368462403549.jpg

http://globalnews.ca/news/1713363/pu...-on-canadians/

FBI says plot to attack U.S. Capitol was ready to go

Authorities say Cornell, who ostensibly tweeted under the name Raheel Mahrus Ubaydah, hatched a simple scheme. It was similar to the Paris attack on the offices of Charlie Hebdo, but at a key location -- the U.S. Capitol, said a criminal complaint filed by an FBI agent.

The plan: Set off pipe bombs to put lawmakers and employees in panicked flight and then gun them down with an assault rifle as they ran across his path and that of an accomplice, Special Agent T.A. Staderman wrote.
Cornell was ready to go, the agent said.

150114213655-christopher-lee-cornell-large-169.jpg

Christopher Lee Cornell's mugshot from the Butler County Jail in Ohio.

He had made preparations with a partner. He had researched bomb-making instructions and by Wednesday, Cornell had bought two M-15 rifles with 600 rounds of ammunition.

FBI tracked plot to attack U.S. Capitol for months - CNN.com

This Summer's Jihad Attacks in New Jersey and Seattle Revealed in Court

Ali Muhammad Brown kills 3 in Seattle, WA, and one more in New Jersey.

image.jpg

Victims' families: Brendan Tevlin's murder like going through 9/11 all over again (VIDEO)

http://www.newenglishreview.org/blog.../blog_id/56337

images

Port Bolivar, TX Muslim Commits Koran Murder

A Muslim man shoots his lesbian daughter and her lover to death (3/6/2014), and leaves a copy of the Quran open to a page condemning homosexuality.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com...homosexuality/

images

plus los more to worry aboit in this book

Hatchet-wielding Muslim radical who attacked rookie New York cops, 'spent months visiting jihadist websites, and stalked officers for hours.
Plus all THIS >>> plus los more to worry aboit in this book
media.nl

House GOP votes to ban Syrian refugees unless verified as
Christian,
white,
male,
conservative,
drive a pickup,
and answer to “bro”.

Forum List

Back