All immigration must stop now!

We should DENY all muslims entry and deport the ones here already.

Better still there should be no non-white immigration allowed for a decade or so(moratorium)just to get the count of white people back to where they were 50 years ago. The white race is becoming a minority in all Caucasian countries, and this needs to stop if our race is going to survive in the next 100 years. White countries are on a racial suicide course if they don't start to wake up soon and smell the bloody coffee.

If white people were meant to be the majority, the result of a white person and a black person fucking would be a white baby. Yes?

Better still there should be no non-white immigration allowed for a decade or so(moratorium)just to get the count of white people back to where they were 50 years ago. The white race is becoming a minority in all Caucasian countries, and this needs to stop if our race is going to survive in the next 100 years. White countries are on a racial suicide course if they don't start to wake up soon and smell the bloody coffee.

If white people were meant to be the majority, the result of a white person and a black person fucking would be a white baby. Yes?

You'll get the hang of it soon. It takes some people....especially retards....a bit longer to master the quote function.

Nope. Not yet. Keep trying!

Its fun to hear the gloom and doom. It looks more and more like 2016 is in the bag
You think this is funny ? With the situation of ISIS right now, people coming into the US, unvettable, is probably the worst threat/danger this country has ever faced. Time to get REAL.

And then we can set up the Walls Between the States! Ah hear tell thet family up 'air came from -- Wyoming! :eek:
Is this some kind of bigot bark against 100 million Americans living in the South ? Also, it has nothing to do with the topic.

You think this is funny ? With the situation of ISIS right now, people coming into the US, unvettable, is probably the worst threat/danger this country has ever faced. Time to get REAL.

They don't care. They think it will take MORE GOVT if things go bad, they want that. Not sure why anyone would want MORE of such a failing monstrosity? They probably don't pay much tax anymore.

Have I got an organization for you. They're right in line with what y'all want here, AND they have experience in deporting -- or at least organizing to get rid of -- a dangerous religious group.

Let me introduce you.

Here's a shot of them in action, doing just that:

KKK_-_St_Patricks_Dau.jpg

Oh I think they might need to know your hat size.

Let me make sure I've got this straight.

You're arguing that we should stop letting anyone into the country, whether it's for business or tourism or any other reason.

You must be aware that a move like that would instantly cause an apocalyptic economic depression throughout the country, right?

Spoken as someone who has zero historical perspective.
That statement has zero foundation. I have a lot of historical perspective. Like World War II for instance, having a threat (non-NUCLEAR) not as dangerous as what ISIS poses now. Also, the Japs and Nazis didn't get inside the US, did they ? If they did, it was a few tiny attacks. But ISIS and the whole international jihad is ALREADY here, and has already attacked and killed Americans, dozens of times. Has your liberal omission media been omitting that from you ? Keeping you ignorant ? And now you want to allow more of them to come in ? Pheeeeew!
f_whistle.gif

1000 Frenchmen have gone to Syria to fight with ISIS. when they return to France, they can board a plane and fly right here to the US, without a visa. You're cool with THAT ?
geez.gif
If so, you're either incredibly stupid, nuts, or a member of ISIS yourself.

You're arguing that we should stop letting anyone into the country, whether it's for business or tourism or any other reason.

You must be aware that a move like that would instantly cause an apocalyptic economic depression throughout the country, right?

They're running scared. The terrorists have won in their eyes...

NO, I'm not aware of that, and I don't think you are either. Whatever business Americans need to conduct they can do it internationally on line through emails, webcams, etc. The US economy doesn't depend on tourism, and we never need foreign students, and we sure don't need more immigrants to pillage our economy for $123 Billion/year in remittances$$$ are they do now.

Last edited:

NO, I'm not aware of that, and I don't think you are either. Whatever business Americans need to conduct they can do it internationally on line through emails, webcams, etc. The US economy doesn't depend on tourism, and we never need foreign students, and we sure don't need more immigrants to pillage our economy for $130 Billion/year in remittances$$$ are they do now.

Just New York City receives $60 Billion a year from tourism. It pays the salaries of half a million New Yorkers.

Forum List

Back