Alien Life? You better hope God exists!

Aliens come here, mess with the dna of an ape-like species and voila! Here we are.
Yeah, you said that already. A few times. Supporting that extraordinary claim seems to be where you are hitting a wall.

Yes, tons of people have been abducted. And plenty of proof if you care to look
Haha....sure. Sure pal.
Are you black? Is that why you insist that you're an ape?
No, I insist on it becaise it is a fact. Facts don't care about your manbaby race baiting, or about what I had for breakfast.

So tell me, which other species on earth has made hardware to travel through space? Since you don't think we're anything special.
I didn't state or imply we aren't "special" in some way or another. But declaring we are "special" is not support for your extraordinary (read: you made them up and have not a shred of evidence or good argument for them) claims.

You're really having a tough time with this. A rational person would eventually realize that not having any evidence or good argument for a claim is a sign that the claim should be abandoned.

Nothing "magical" about aliens messing with our dna
Haha...oh really? Then explain it. How they got here, how they did it, etc.
Why do you suppose people are STILL being abducted today and then returned back to earth?
You don't have a shred of evidence for this nonsense.
(1)You might still be like an ape, your thought process is very rudimentary and thus ape-like,
Sissy little copout on your part....we are both apelike,...in fact, we are both apes .

(3) What changed is that we went from ape creatures to beings that travel though space in about 50,000 years or so.
This is silly and arbitrary. Where did you get this number? What standard did you use? What evidence did you use to arrive at it? And again....we are still ape creatures.

You say evolution doesnt "act that fast", but nobody but you could possibly know what it means when you say such a vague thing.. "Fast"...from what, to what? Show me the endpoints. Delineate the differences. Then we can scrutinize your argument.
Aliens come here, mess with the dna of an ape-like species and voila! Here we are.
Yes, tons of people have been abducted. And plenty of proof if you care to look.
So tell me, which other species on earth has made hardware to travel through space? Since you don't think we're anything special... We'll wait. :popcorn:
Because we have thumbs and live on land otherwise dolphins may be smarter than us

Nothing "magical" about aliens messing with our dna
Haha...oh really? Then explain it. How they got here, how they did it, etc.
Why do you suppose people are STILL being abducted today and then returned back to earth?
You don't have a shred of evidence for this nonsense.
(1)You might still be like an ape, your thought process is very rudimentary and thus ape-like,
Sissy little copout on your part....we are both apelike,...in fact, we are both apes .

(3) What changed is that we went from ape creatures to beings that travel though space in about 50,000 years or so.
This is silly and arbitrary. Where did you get this number? What standard did you use? What evidence did you use to arrive at it? And again....we are still ape creatures.

You say evolution doesnt "act that fast", but nobody but you could possibly know what it means when you say such a vague thing.. "Fast"...from what, to what? Show me the endpoints. Delineate the differences. Then we can scrutinize your argument.
Yes, tons of people have been abducted. And plenty of proof if you care to look.
So tell me, which other species on earth has made hardware to travel through space? Since you don't think we're anything special... We'll wait. :popcorn:
Because we have thumbs and live on land otherwise dolphins may be smarter than us
But that is the problem in comparing intelligence...our definition of it is circular. We start from a position of defining ourselves as the most intelligent, so therefore use our specific abilities as the measuring stick. Not that this is still not a useful tool for gauging traits of species, but it's not useful for overall rankings.

Yeah, you said that already. A few times. Supporting that extraordinary claim seems to be where you are hitting a wall.

Yes, tons of people have been abducted. And plenty of proof if you care to look
Haha....sure. Sure pal.
No, I insist on it becaise it is a fact. Facts don't care about your manbaby race baiting, or about what I had for breakfast.

So tell me, which other species on earth has made hardware to travel through space? Since you don't think we're anything special.
I didn't state or imply we aren't "special" in some way or another. But declaring we are "special" is not support for your extraordinary (read: you made them up and have not a shred of evidence or good argument for them) claims.

You're really having a tough time with this. A rational person would eventually realize that not having any evidence or good argument for a claim is a sign that the claim should be abandoned.
Not my claim that people have been abducted, it’s the claim of people being abducted. Please try again.
Nothing else explains our rapid change into intelligent beings. But you’re welcome to try again.

Not my claim that people have been abducted, it’s the claim of people being abducted.
It absolutely IS your claim that those claims are accurate. Wow, what a weaselly little tactic....come on, man....
Nothing else explains our rapid change into intelligent beings.
Of course it does. In fact, scientists offer several explanations. You're just kind of pulling stuff out of your ass, at this point. Seriously, go look at their explanations...

Not my claim that people have been abducted, it’s the claim of people being abducted.
It absolutely IS your claim that those claims are accurate. Wow, what a weaselly little tactic....come on, man....
Of course it does. In fact, scientists offer several explanations. You're just kind of pulling stuff out of your ass, at this point. Seriously, go look at their explanations...
Seriously brah, you have your head stuck in the sand. Aliens are real, there is overwhelming evidence. Search it out.

Seriously brah, you have your head stuck in the sand. Aliens are real, there is overwhelming evidence. Search it out.
Haha, slow down, there. I believe it to be all but certain that life exists elsewhere. But that is a far cry from believing intelligent aliens not only came here, but interfered in human evolution. So you might wamt to postpone the mic drop, dude.

To what evidence are you referring?

Haha, slow down, there. I believe it to be all but certain that life exists elsewhere. But that is a far cry from believing intelligent aliens not only came here, but interfered in human evolution. So you might wamt to postpone the mic drop, dude.

The massive amount of abductions and the ape thing. It’s not a coincidence that we barely evolved for millions of years and then rapidly changed in a substantial way in a very short period of time.

The massive amount of abductions and the ape thing.
Those are both absolutely terrible arguments. A lot of people claim to be abducted....therefore it's true? Wow ....You must have a VERY hard time figuring out which gods are real, given your standard!

The "ape thing"? Still can't define it, eh?

It’s not a coincidence that we barely evolved for millions of years
"Barely evolved "? By what standard? What in the world are you talking about? How do you measure the "speed" or "depth" of evolution? What are your endpoints? Nobody knows what you are trying to say.
then rapidly changed in a substantial way in a very short period of time.

Again....undefined, and therefore utterly meaningless. "Rapidly changed"...how? Define the change. Define "rapid". Define "short period of time".

The massive amount of abductions and the ape thing.
Those are both absolutely terrible arguments. A lot of people claim to be abducted....therefore it's true? Wow ....You must have a VERY hard time figuring out which gods are real, given your standard!

The "ape thing"? Still can't define it, eh?
Has nothing to do with gods, I’m agnostic anyways.

It’s not a coincidence that we barely evolved for millions of years
"Barely evolved "? By what standard? What in the world are you talking about? How do you measure the "speed" or "depth" of evolution? What are your endpoints? Nobody knows what you are trying to say.
then rapidly changed in a substantial way in a very short period of time.

Again....undefined, and therefore utterly meaningless. "Rapidly changed"...how? Define the change. Define "rapid". Define "short period of time".
It’s a theory, don’t get your short and curlies in a knot.

Has nothing to do with gods
Asserting something as true because a lot of people claim it has to do with EVERYTHING, not just alien abduction or gods. In short: ya need a lot more.
Don't worry, I'm not. I find it such an absurd suggestion that what you are suggesting ( me in a knot) is like being worried about being killed by a unicorn. It just baffles me that a rational adult would buy it

Asserting something as true because a lot of people claim it has to do with EVERYTHING, not just alien abduction or gods. In short: ya need a lot more.
Don't worry, I'm not. I find it such an absurd suggestion that what you are suggesting ( me in a knot) is like being worried about being killed by a unicorn. It just baffles me that a rational adult would buy it
It baffles me that you’re so upset about something you clearly know zero about. Inform yourself.

It baffles me that you’re so upset about something you clearly know zero about. Inform yourself.
I'm not upset. I am scrutinizing this claim. This is skepticism. We can drop it, if you like.

The massive amount of abductions and the ape thing. It’s not a coincidence that we barely evolved for millions of years and then rapidly changed in a substantial way in a very short period of time.
How much have “we” evolved really? If it weren’t for the top 5% of us we’d all still be hunters and gatherers or farmers.

He doesn’t watch that show or believe in ancient aliens. I don’t either really although I think it’s possible. Just not probable

Is there a conspiracy to keep this a secret?

if there is one the aliens according to the conspirators focus entirely on Fauna and leave out Flora according to them as well the nemesis fort fun - or how those two evolved where not just humans but all Fauna is alien to Flora on our own planet. their intelligence of both being equal in the sense of their physiological being. so what difference does it make if it is from outerspace or on our own planet.

I sometimes stare at the stars at night and wonder if there are Liberals on other planets.It scares the hell out of me.

Forum List

Back