Alien Life? You better hope God exists!

WE are partly from alien life. We were monkey people for 5 million years and then about 50,000 years ago humans started a rapid transformation into the intelligent beings we are today. Not an accident.

WE are partly from alien life. We were monkey people for 5 million years and then about 50,000 years ago humans started a rapid transformation into the intelligent beings we are today. Not an accident.
No. It would happen anywhere where the conditions are right.

You assume it was “on purpose”? As a fan of science I have to laugh you out of the conversation. Unless you have some evidence a god did it? If you don’t that’s god of the gaps. Saying god did it answers nothing really. It’s when you don’t know something you say must be god.

I bet from the birth and death of every star there is life in that solar system.

There may have been life on mars and Venus billions of years ago and there might be life in Europa.

You probably look at the entire universe and say the same thing well why does it hide from Little us?

And what’s the purpose? The sun will eventually die. So will the entire universe. What was the purpose?

You assume it was “on purpose”? As a fan of science I have to laugh you out of the conversation. Unless you have some evidence a god did it? If you don’t that’s god of the gaps. Saying god did it answers nothing really. It’s when you don’t know something you say must be god.

I bet from the birth and death of every star there is life in that solar system.

There may have been life on mars and Venus billions of years ago and there might be life in Europa.

You probably look at the entire universe and say the same thing well why does it hide from Little us?

And what’s the purpose? The sun will eventually die. So will the entire universe. What was the purpose?
I didn’t say a god did it, I said aliens were responsible for our sudden development.

Last edited:

I didn’t say a god did it, I said aliens were responsible for our sudden development.
Why would you have any need for such a hypothesis?

you are saying because of the miracle of life on Earth, there cannot be other life on the Billions of other planets?

I always knew you were a talking monkey, bro.

If I traveled all that way to another planet you can bet I’m going to have sex with the smartest creature on that planet or at least artificial inseminate to see what would happen. You wouldn’t? Then your no scientist. The aliens will be scientists.

Because we were apelike for millions of years and only recently have we become intelligent. It wasn’t by accident.

If I traveled all that way to another planet you can bet I’m going to have sex with the smartest creature on that planet or at least artificial inseminate to see what would happen. You wouldn’t? Then your no scientist. The aliens will be scientists.
You are nothing if not entertaining, Seal.

So how does it feel to be dumber than a talking monkey? bro.

So how does it feel to be dumber than a talking monkey? bro.
You would have to tell me, bro.

Because we were apelike for millions of years and only recently have we become intelligent. It wasn’t by accident.
Well we don’t know that it was “on purpose”. Could be though. Can’t rule out aliens.

Wow, lots of things wrong there. For one, we are still apes, and thus we are still very apelike. Likewise, trees are treelike. Second, the differences in "intelligence" between us and other apes comes in DEGREES, not in kind. That is compelling evidence AGAINST your implication of some special, single, watershed event that cannot be explained by evolution.

Third, you are not arguing your claim, you are merely reiterating it. Your terms are undefined, as are the events that happened "recently". What is "apeloke"? What changed , EXACTLY, and when did it change?

Fourth, you mention "millions of years" as if it is a long time. That's not even a blink, on geological and evolutionary time scales.

Furthermore, your use of the word "accident" is not appropriate. Natural selection is not random. Birds did not evolve wings "by accident".

Have you even bothered to look into the proposed scientific hypotheses for the emergence of our special degree of intelligence? There are several, and any (or all of them together) can explain this emergence. There is no need to add magical.claims to the mix.

Last edited:
Could be though. Can’t rule out aliens
We also cannot rule out unicorns or leprechauns.
Except we know we made those things up. Aliens could be for real. I think I read there are 400 billion galaxies in the universe. Please tell me in all the universe there is something smarter than us. There must be.

And we have wasted ten thousand years on war and religion. Imagine another species that realized it’s planet wouldn’t last forever so it needed to become mobile. Instead of building bombs it built spaceships.

Only 1% separate us from the apes. Imagine a species 1% smarter than us. It’s babies would do quantum physics for fun

Forum List

Back