Alex Jones

still another fart from you candytroll.:lol: oh and btw,just so you know,as much as I would like to,I cant take credit for starting that.I know you have alzhemiers diseace and never remember things so I will tell this to you again.It was actually SWORD OF PERSUS that started it all,the guy that you thought was such a class poster for 9/11 at AWE.lol

HE started it all originally but then he became an idiot and stopped and like a moron,took your bait and started debating you all the time giving you the attention you seek.He was the one that STARTED the farting thing,he just stopped after a month or so and I thought it was so hysterical that I continued it long after he became an idiot and quit and started addressing your posts.so I cant take credit for that brilliant idea that HE came up with,I just esculated it and continued what HE got started.:lol: those are the facts.Kinda like how Obama has esculated what Bush got started and is no longer involved in.I would say thats a pretty good comparison.lol.
THAT IS THE MOST EVIL THING IV"E E EVER HEARD!!:eek:

or smelled!

still another fart from you candytroll.:lol: oh and btw,just so you know,as much as I would like to,I cant take credit for starting that.I know you have alzhemiers diseace and never remember things so I will tell this to you again.It was actually SWORD OF PERSUS that started it all,the guy that you thought was such a class poster for 9/11 at AWE.lol

HE started it all originally but then he became an idiot and stopped and like a moron,took your bait and started debating you all the time giving you the attention you seek.He was the one that STARTED the farting thing,he just stopped after a month or so and I thought it was so hysterical that I continued it long after he became an idiot and quit and started addressing your posts.so I cant take credit for that brilliant idea that HE came up with,I just esculated it and continued what HE got started.:lol: those are the facts.Kinda like how Obama has esculated what Bush got started and is no longer involved in.I would say thats a pretty good comparison.lol.

What 9/11 inside jobbity job-job is saying here is that he still hasn't had an original thought of his own, and mindlessly parrots other people's ideas.

:eusa_shhh:............SANTA CLAUS Is the mastermind of the NWO!!!:eusa_shhh:

No he's not, Hulk Hogan is.

nwo-new-world-order.jpg

Any free thinking individual that understands researching information to the fullest extent, will listen to Alex Jones. Mind you; listen. The information stands on its own whether viable or viral by commencing due diligence. I'm willing to bet most of the clowns in here laughing at Jones and his regular listeners never fact check a fucking thing and regurgitate shit they read on CNN like clock work.

Judge not the messenger; but the message itself. And for the love of god, fact check information once in a while, ya mindless sheeple.

Any free thinking individual that understands researching information to the fullest extent, will listen to Alex Jones. Mind you; listen. The information stands on its own whether viable or viral by commencing due diligence. I'm willing to bet most of the clowns in here laughing at Jones and his regular listeners never fact check a fucking thing and regurgitate shit they read on CNN like clock work.

Judge not the messenger; but the message itself. And for the love of god, fact check information once in a while, ya mindless sheeple.
that would be true if the message and the man weren't one in same.
to research information to the fullest extent BOTH sides of THE ISSUE have to be given equal consideration without bias and the utmost OBJECTIVITY.
Alex Jones and you twoofers have not even attempted that.
making you the farthest thing from freethinkers.
in fact you folks are just as hardcore as any religious zealot.

to research information to the fullest extent BOTH sides of THE ISSUE have to be given equal consideration without bias and the utmost OBJECTIVITY.

you have mental health issues

talk to your doctor

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR4d5VblzsA]Prozac Leaking in Ocean Making 'Shrimp' Suicidal! - Alex Jones Tv - YouTube[/ame]

I read that Alex Jones MAY BE Bill Hicks!!! (I havent heard Bills voice so i dont know)

Alex IS VERY GOOD though :)

Last edited:

you have mental health issues
you must be looking in a mirror.

talk to your doctor

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR4d5VblzsA]Prozac Leaking in Ocean Making 'Shrimp' Suicidal! - Alex Jones Tv - YouTube[/ame]
thunowbv7.jpg

Outstanding. Insult people unrelated to the topic because you can not produce an intelligent rebuttal.
Some days....it is hard to cheer on our country.

Example 1: Remember freedom fries? We are a special breed of fucking stupid....

Outstanding. Insult people unrelated to the topic because you can not produce an intelligent rebuttal.

Indeed,in place of a brain daws has a gullet full of greasy coagulation freedom fries...the result is obvious

Last edited:

Indeed,in place of a brain daws has a gullet full of greasy coagulation freedom fries...the result is obvious
Another specious assumption...

Forum List

Back