Alex Jones

yawn.jpg

is the Prozac and fluoride making you sleepy again ?
crickets.gif

feel free to sleep it off....or just leave

Shall I post more quotes from Alex Jones that you will ignore as truth? You use to say, "Got a link? I didn't think so." Now I post proof and you just ignore the question.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Idiot. And Rimjob thinks you're some kind of "smart guy".:lol::lol::lol::lol:

what fucking question ?????
There you go. Keep asking the same question. It's in this thread and both Daws and myself gave you simple to understand instructions on how to get to the video IN THIS THREAD!!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Any free thinking individual that understands researching information to the fullest extent, will listen to Alex Jones. Mind you; listen. The information stands on its own whether viable or viral by commencing due diligence. I'm willing to bet most of the clowns in here laughing at Jones and his regular listeners never fact check a fucking thing and regurgitate shit they read on CNN like clock work.

Judge not the messenger; but the message itself. And for the love of god, fact check information once in a while, ya mindless sheeple.
that would be true if the message and the man weren't one in same.
to research information to the fullest extent BOTH sides of THE ISSUE have to be given equal consideration without bias and the utmost OBJECTIVITY.
Alex Jones and you twoofers have not even attempted that.
making you the farthest thing from freethinkers.
in fact you folks are just as hardcore as any religious zealot.

Yes ALL sides, not both (fucking toolbag) of a topic need to be given equal and objective consideration. Something you aren't capable of. You spend your time in this forum on this topic with ONE thought in mind; twoofers are wrong and the official story is complete, neat and answers all the questions regarding the event. You sir, are an epcot fucking toolbag with a heavy leaning on spork. The only reason people continue to push against the official story is because it lacks objectivity. and completion

Jones, like any other news source has a bias approach. Guess what, Luke? ALL of them do. Which is why you take it all at face value and check information against other sources before drawing conclusions.

If you were a freethinker, you would have questions regarding a lot of issues, including 9/11. My 16 year old niece has questions for fucks sake. Pull your dick out of the government's purse and at least ATTEMPT to be genuine.

Fucking sporks in here. None of you can carry out intelligent debate. It's like watching a bunch of retards trying to hump a doorknob.

Last edited:
Any free thinking individual that understands researching information to the fullest extent, will listen to Alex Jones. Mind you; listen. The information stands on its own whether viable or viral by commencing due diligence. I'm willing to bet most of the clowns in here laughing at Jones and his regular listeners never fact check a fucking thing and regurgitate shit they read on CNN like clock work.

Judge not the messenger; but the message itself. And for the love of god, fact check information once in a while, ya mindless sheeple.
that would be true if the message and the man weren't one in same.
to research information to the fullest extent BOTH sides of THE ISSUE have to be given equal consideration without bias and the utmost OBJECTIVITY.
Alex Jones and you twoofers have not even attempted that.
making you the farthest thing from freethinkers.
in fact you folks are just as hardcore as any religious zealot.

Yes ALL sides, not both (fucking toolbag) of a topic need to be given equal and objective consideration. Something you aren't capable of. You spend your time in this forum on this topic with ONE thought in mind; twoofers are wrong and the official story is complete, neat and answers all the questions regarding the event. You sir, are an epcot fucking toolbag with a heavy leaning on spork. The only reason people continue to push against the official story is because it lacks objectivity. and completion

Jones, like any other news source has a bias approach. Guess what, Luke? ALL of them do. Which is why you take it all at face value and check information against other sources before drawing conclusions.

If you were a freethinker, you would have questions regarding a lot of issues, including 9/11. My 16 year old niece has questions for fucks sake. Pull your dick out of the government's purse and at least ATTEMPT to be genuine.

Fucking sporks in here. None of you can carry out intelligent debate. It's like watching a bunch of retards trying to hump a doorknob.
tumbleweeds.gif

Forum List

Back