Alex Jones

It seems that Eots is unwilling to support his hero Alex Jones at last. Progress has been made. Mission accomplished.:lol::lol:

No time to listen to 10 minutes of AJ's bullshit right now. Eots, how about responding to the FBI agent in major corporations that will shoot to kill during martial law that AJ says is TRUE!! I post the video and the time and you evade. Typical truther.:lol::lol::lol::lol:
You mean this?:
http://www.infragard.net/press/2011/030911.php?mn=4&sm=4-1
Yes!! Alex says that under this program the FBI has an undercover agent who works at the large corporation and is armed. His job is to KILL people who don't cooperate if martial law is declared. It's at around 13:20 on the last AJ video I posted on this thread.

If it matters I do believe the government has whacked a few people that knew too much, and has been involved in conspiracies that would shock anyone, but some of the shit Jones claims is down right illogical.

I mean "Operation Northwoods" is a fact...

It's a fact JFK had numerous nutty conspiracies to off Castro, or remove him from power.

I think believing our government is benevolent would be a big mistake.

Besides I'm pretty sure our government whacked JFK anyways, and it was for the aforementioned reasons.

Besides, if you think I'm nuts the magic bullet theory trumps me...

Glad to see this thread hasn't degenerated into mindless name calling. :rolleyes:

If you ever read any post of Obamerica's-aka candycorn,as everybody that trys to debate him finds out,its impossible for him like all other OCTA'S,to discusss issues like alex jones without them stooping to name calling when they know they cant counter facts or evidence.

Glad to see this thread hasn't degenerated into mindless name calling. :rolleyes:

If you ever read any post of Obamerica's-aka candycorn,as everybody that trys to debate him finds out,its impossible for him like all other OCTA'S,to discusss issues like alex jones without them stooping to name calling when they know they cant counter facts or evidence.
Answer the question. Show me where I'm wrong or shut up.:lol::lol:

I laugh at you for believing Alex Jones is a good source for information. I mean honestly, what the fuck? What kind of gullible dumb fuck does it take to believe in his delusional tirades of nonsense? :lol::lol::lol:

I laugh at you for believing Alex Jones is a good source for information. I mean honestly, what the fuck? What kind of gullible dumb fuck does it take to believe in his delusional tirades of nonsense? :lol::lol::lol:

yes, not surprising, most effeminate men react negatively to Alex
And most Alex Jones fans will evade the straight forward question asked about their lunatic "god". AJ is right about 5% of the time. The rest of his program is fear mongering bullshit.

BTW, thanks Eots for showing us you have no answer to the question at hand.:lol::lol:

ShitforBrains.jpg

still another fart from you candytroll.:lol: oh and btw,just so you know,as much as I would like to,I cant take credit for starting that.I know you have alzhemiers diseace and never remember things so I will tell this to you again.It was actually SWORD OF PERSUS that started it all,the guy that you thought was such a class poster for 9/11 at AWE.lol

HE started it all originally but then he became an idiot and stopped and like a moron,took your bait and started debating you all the time giving you the attention you seek.He was the one that STARTED the farting thing,he just stopped after a month or so and I thought it was so hysterical that I continued it long after he became an idiot and quit and started addressing your posts.so I cant take credit for that brilliant idea that HE came up with,I just esculated it and continued what HE got started.:lol: those are the facts.Kinda like how Obama has esculated what Bush got started and is no longer involved in.I would say thats a pretty good comparison.lol.
THAT IS THE MOST EVIL THING IV"E E EVER HEARD!!:eek:

Forum List

Back