Alex Jones

settle down homo...
Fuck you, asshole. You don't even like Rimjob on "your side", shit for brains. How do I know that? You rarely respond to him. You and I both know he's a fucking joke.

Now, back to the subject at hand.

You state how the NWO kills people all of the time for all kinds of reasons and Alex Jones says it on a daily basis. Yet you tell me that there is no reason to kill Jones because someone else will take his place?:lol::lol: Wouldn't that be true of all of the other people that the NWO has "supposedly" killed?

And a question: What do you think of Jones and his "CPS is kidnapping children and having their way with them" CT? OH, and then making MILLIONS off the sale of them?

I respond less to those I agree with...call me weird but when debating a subject the response tends to lean towards the opposing view...in your case I respond only because your flailing attempts at spin amuse me in their lameness...could you show me where I ever said anything you claim I said ?
no .of course you cant...if you wish to post an actual link to any accusations about sexual abuse or profiteering in the cps system...I would be happy to comment on them

I always wondered why you seldom ever addressed posts of people like me,terral and mr jones.now I know.thats how candyfag,loses his credibility all the time,he always CLAIMS you said something you never said and when you ask him to provide the link where you said it,he never can.

thats how these agents operate.He used to do that at another site I used to post at a lot. Funny how candy is so desperate for attention he quotes my posts when I have had him on ignore for YEARS.:lol: someone who loves talking to himself and seeks attention and REALLY needs help.If this was you or mr jones I was talking about who I said did all this,he would agree with me in a heartbeat,but since I am talking him,the retarded troll who wont look at his faults and line of reasoning,the troll conviently ignores these points.He will of course talk to himself and address my post soon sionce he seeks attention.

Last edited:
settle down homo...
Fuck you, asshole. You don't even like Rimjob on "your side", shit for brains. How do I know that? You rarely respond to him. You and I both know he's a fucking joke.

Now, back to the subject at hand.

You state how the NWO kills people all of the time for all kinds of reasons and Alex Jones says it on a daily basis. Yet you tell me that there is no reason to kill Jones because someone else will take his place?:lol::lol: Wouldn't that be true of all of the other people that the NWO has "supposedly" killed?

And a question: What do you think of Jones and his "CPS is kidnapping children and having their way with them" CT? OH, and then making MILLIONS off the sale of them?

I respond less to those I agree with...call me weird but when debating a subject the response tends to lean towards the opposing view...in your case I respond only because your flailing attempts at spin amuse me in their lameness...could you show me where I ever said anything you claim I said ?
no .of course you cant...if you wish to post an actual link to any accusations about sexual abuse or profiteering in the cps system...I would be happy to comment on them
I don't remember the date. It was the day he was talking about the family living in the storage unit. Hell, listen to the "best rant ever" post in this very thread. He yells about CPS on that one too. Do you even listen to Jones?

As to who you respond to I would agree with you. I give you a lot of crap but I do consider you a reasonably intelligent individual. Rimjob, on the other hand, is a fucking little worm IMHO.:lol::lol::lol:

Why does the left get crazy over minor radio talk shows that aren't even nationally syndicated? The short answer is that the left is programmed by internet blogs like Huffing and the Soros tax exempt Media Matters. The generic left is incapable of independent thought. It's sad but you can see it on this forum. They post Huffy stuff and when Huffy doesn't follow up they are stuck for an argument. Jones ain't your enemy you dummies.

The left? Are you fucking stupid? The right thinks hes a retard too. In fact, everyone that isnt an easilly conned fool knows hes completely full of shit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YilriM8E9rU]‪Preview of Today's Alex Jones Show: Tex Rep. David Simpson, Jim Marrs & Bob Chapman‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8ZyFcR07Bg]‪The Alex Jones Show 7 24 2009 Pt 2‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

denierdemotivators16.jpg

and still yet others call themselves daws101
comparing me to your hero....gosh i'm flattered!:lol:

Why does the left get crazy over minor radio talk shows that aren't even nationally syndicated? The short answer is that the left is programmed by internet blogs like Huffing and the Soros tax exempt Media Matters. The generic left is incapable of independent thought. It's sad but you can see it on this forum. They post Huffy stuff and when Huffy doesn't follow up they are stuck for an argument. Jones ain't your enemy you dummies.

The left? Are you fucking stupid? The right thinks hes a retard too. In fact, everyone that isnt an easilly conned fool knows hes completely full of shit.
BEST POST EVER!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:(STANDING OVATION)

I agree with Alex Jones that there is a totalitarian conspiracy here in the US and there are influential people out there that would love to turn us into an animal farm while they rule over us and are attempting to do this as I type this - but thats about all I agree with him on.

Today was one of the BEST Alex Jones broadcasts EVER!! Alex had Lyndon LaRouche on!! OMFG is was great!!!

Let me see if I can set this up for Eots. AJ brags that he is having the one and only Lyndon LaRouche on. SHIT!!!! This is the source of a lot of AJ's "inside information"!!!:lol::lol: And what happens? This great interview is carried over a free service called Skype. I've used it and it's good but NOT good enough to carry an "important" interview with AJ's leading "inside man"!!:lol: Yes, AJ loses his guest!!:lol::lol:

Commercial break:
Why does AJ insist on using "oh" for zero in phone numbers? And my biggest pet peeve? Why does AJ almost always say dubya dubya dubya before a web address. No one has had to type WWW since roughly 2000. Idiot.

Now, back to the show:

Check out the following link:
Emergency Leaflet: Stop Obama's Hitler Coup

AJ thought this was amazing!! A "Hitler coup" right under our noses if the debt bill is passed. (This is yesterday's broadcast of the Alex Jones show I listened to on his podcast.) LaRouche said that if the bill is passed there will be dead Americans in the streets almost overnight!! AJ asked how soon and LaRouche said almost immediately!!:cuckoo::cuckoo:
LaRouche and Jones also went on and on about this 1.5 QUADRILLION debt that the US and Europe owe.:lol::lol: I looked it up. Not even close. (This is where Eots says "prove it or shut up") Look it up yourself, little man.:lol::lol: BTW, the debt I looked up was worldwide public AND private debt.

I've been listening to Jones for about three weeks. While I find the show entertaining most of the time 90% of what he yells is geared towards his core audience. Paranoid, delusional people such as Rimjob, Mrs. Jones and our best reliable entertainment Eots.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

today was one of the best alex jones broadcasts ever!! Alex had lyndon larouche on!! Omfg is was great!!!

Let me see if i can set this up for eots. Aj brags that he is having the one and only lyndon larouche on. Shit!!!! This is the source of a lot of aj's "inside information"!!!:lol::lol: And what happens? This great interview is carried over a free service called skype. I've used it and it's good but not good enough to carry an "important" interview with aj's leading "inside man"!!:lol: Yes, aj loses his guest!!:lol::lol:

Commercial break:
Why does aj insist on using "oh" for zero in phone numbers? And my biggest pet peeve? Why does aj almost always say dubya dubya dubya before a web address. No one has had to type www since roughly 2000. Idiot.

Now, back to the show:

emergency leaflet: Stop obama's hitler coup

aj thought this was amazing!! A "hitler coup" right under our noses if the debt bill is passed. (this is yesterday's broadcast of the alex jones show i listened to on his podcast.) larouche said that if the bill is passed there will be dead americans in the streets almost overnight!! Aj asked how soon and larouche said almost immediately!!:cuckoo::cuckoo:
Larouche and jones also went on and on about this 1.5 quadrillion debt that the us and europe owe.:lol::lol: I looked it up. Not even close. (this is where eots says "prove it or shut up") look it up yourself, little man.:lol::lol: Btw, the debt i looked up was worldwide public and private debt.

I've been listening to jones for about three weeks. While i find the show entertaining most of the time 90% of what he yells is geared towards his core audience. Paranoid, delusional people such as rimjob, mrs. Jones and our best reliable entertainment eots.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

who it was directed towards makes it no less closet homo creepy

today was one of the best alex jones broadcasts ever!! Alex had lyndon larouche on!! Omfg is was great!!!

Let me see if i can set this up for eots. Aj brags that he is having the one and only lyndon larouche on. Shit!!!! This is the source of a lot of aj's "inside information"!!!:lol::lol: And what happens? This great interview is carried over a free service called skype. I've used it and it's good but not good enough to carry an "important" interview with aj's leading "inside man"!!:lol: Yes, aj loses his guest!!:lol::lol:

Commercial break:
Why does aj insist on using "oh" for zero in phone numbers? And my biggest pet peeve? Why does aj almost always say dubya dubya dubya before a web address. No one has had to type www since roughly 2000. Idiot.

Now, back to the show:

aj thought this was amazing!! A "hitler coup" right under our noses if the debt bill is passed. (this is yesterday's broadcast of the alex jones show i listened to on his podcast.) larouche said that if the bill is passed there will be dead americans in the streets almost overnight!! Aj asked how soon and larouche said almost immediately!!:cuckoo::cuckoo:
Larouche and jones also went on and on about this 1.5 quadrillion debt that the us and europe owe.:lol::lol: I looked it up. Not even close. (this is where eots says "prove it or shut up") look it up yourself, little man.:lol::lol: Btw, the debt i looked up was worldwide public and private debt.

I've been listening to jones for about three weeks. While i find the show entertaining most of the time 90% of what he yells is geared towards his core audience. Paranoid, delusional people such as rimjob, mrs. Jones and our best reliable entertainment eots.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Your post has NOTHING to do with the quote.:lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eAsq1H9Qok&feature=uploademail]‪The Orgy of Mass Murder and Death! - Alex Jones Tv‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Commercial break:

Now, back to the show:

Speaking from experience ,are we?

Commercial break:

Now, back to the show:

Speaking from experience ,are we?

yes, experiencing creepy closet types like you and your little buddy

Forum List

Back