Alex Jones

still another fart from you candytroll.:lol: oh and btw,just so you know,as much as I would like to,I cant take credit for starting that.I know you have alzhemiers diseace and never remember things so I will tell this to you again.It was actually SWORD OF PERSUS that started it all,the guy that you thought was such a class poster for 9/11 at AWE.lol

HE started it all originally but then he became an idiot and stopped and like a moron,took your bait and started debating you all the time giving you the attention you seek.He was the one that STARTED the farting thing,he just stopped after a month or so and I thought it was so hysterical that I continued it long after he became an idiot and quit and started addressing your posts.so I cant take credit for that brilliant idea that HE came up with,I just esculated it and continued what HE got started.:lol: those are the facts.Kinda like how Obama has esculated what Bush got started and is no longer involved in.I would say thats a pretty good comparison.lol.
Jesus H Christ. Learn basic English and then get back to me. Forget it, asshole. Just shut the fuck up.:lol::lol:

thanks for exposing your sock candyfag and that you cant face FACTS that sword started it all not me.:lol::lol::lol::lol: great comeback there.:lol::lol:

still another fart from you candytroll.:lol: oh and btw,just so you know,as much as I would like to,I cant take credit for starting that.I know you have alzhemiers diseace and never remember things so I will tell this to you again.It was actually SWORD OF PERSUS that started it all,the guy that you thought was such a class poster for 9/11 at AWE.lol

HE started it all originally but then he became an idiot and stopped and like a moron,took your bait and started debating you all the time giving you the attention you seek.He was the one that STARTED the farting thing,he just stopped after a month or so and I thought it was so hysterical that I continued it long after he became an idiot and quit and started addressing your posts.so I cant take credit for that brilliant idea that HE came up with,I just esculated it and continued what HE got started.:lol: those are the facts.Kinda like how Obama has esculated what Bush got started and is no longer involved in.I would say thats a pretty good comparison.lol.
Jesus H Christ. Learn basic English and then get back to me. Forget it, asshole. Just shut the fuck up.:lol::lol:

This is a pretty good rant; the guy is freaking hilarious.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlkAjKk_4f8]‪Alex Jones Best Rant Ever!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]​

Eots, a few days ago, said that I wan't being fair to Jones. I said that his show was nothing more than fear mongering and selling "survival" supplies. Eots countered by saying that Jones has clothing commercials and the like. So, I downloaded the podcasts for the last week and started with yesterday, June 29, 2011. Here are a couple of the things I noticed in just the first 30 minutes.

1. I was told as a listener that if I disagreed with his take on genetic engineering that I had already been altered and that is why I was laughing. (Actually I was laughing because Eots believes this idiot.):eek:

2. Roughly 15 minutes later Jones was talking about millionaires that pay over $35,000,000 for a bucket of piss and puss to worship over.:cuckoo:

Oh hell why leave out the other stupid thing I heard:

Jones doesn't hate gay people. They are just the result of genetic engineering to stop procreation and wipe out the human race.:lol:

Eots and Jones do have at least one thing in common. Okay more than one. Both are a waste of oxygen. The rest are quite obvious.

While some of things Alex Jones talks about may be stretched, a lot of the things Alex says are not far-fetched: Several world governments are into weather and human manipulation via nano-drugs and electronics devices for societal control. And this know-how did not just start, it has been around for years - HAARP.net - The Military's Pandora's Box by Dr. Nick Begich and Jeane Manning

Weak.

Eots, a few days ago, said that I wan't being fair to Jones. I said that his show was nothing more than fear mongering and selling "survival" supplies. Eots countered by saying that Jones has clothing commercials and the like. So, I downloaded the podcasts for the last week and started with yesterday, June 29, 2011. Here are a couple of the things I noticed in just the first 30 minutes.

1. I was told as a listener that if I disagreed with his take on genetic engineering that I had already been altered and that is why I was laughing. (Actually I was laughing because Eots believes this idiot.):eek:

2. Roughly 15 minutes later Jones was talking about millionaires that pay over $35,000,000 for a bucket of piss and puss to worship over.:cuckoo:

Jones doesn't hate gay people. They are just the result of genetic engineering to stop procreation and wipe out the human race.:lol:

Eots and Jones do have at least one thing in common. Okay more than one. Both are a waste of oxygen. The rest are quite obvious.

While some of things Alex Jones talks about may be stretched, a lot of the things Alex says are not far-fetched: Several world governments are into weather and human manipulation via nano-drugs and electronics devices for societal control. And this know-how did not just start, it has been around for years - HAARP.net - The Military's Pandora's Box by Dr. Nick Begich and Jeane Manning

Weak.

that you are candyfag

Here's what I don't get. Jones says he has all of this "inside information" about the NWO and how they are hell bent on making us all slaves or killing us. According to Eots and Rimjob these guys care about nothing and even have the power to pull off major events like 9/11. If these guys are so powerful then why don't they just kill Jones and shut him up?:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Here's what I don't get. Jones says he has all of this "inside information" about the NWO and how they are hell bent on making us all slaves or killing us. According to Eots and Rimjob these guys care about nothing and even have the power to pull off major events like 8/11. If these guys are so powerful then why don't they just kill Jones and shut him up?:cuckoo:

kill Jones and 100 more would appear overnight... Jones claims no secret knowledge...he simply shouts it louder than most

this guy is a paid shill.He goes around to DOZENS of sites trolling blatantly ignoring evidence and facts of government corruption and conspiracys.He does this hours on end everyday.He is just seeking attention,best to ignore him.

this guy is a paid shill.He goes around to DOZENS of sites trolling blatantly ignoring evidence and facts of government corruption and conspiracys.He does this hours on end everyday.He is just seeking attention,best to ignore him.
Prove it or shut the fuck up, you little worm.

denierdemotivators16.jpg

you sure have a farting problem candyfag.:lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol:This coming from the boards favorite joke. Rimjob, the little worm. You've never had an original thought, you worthless piece of shit. Still sucking 7foreskins cock I see. Fucking pathetic.:lol::lol::clap2::clap2:

someone farted in here.happened at 4:03 pm today.
That's 7foreskins ass you're licking, you little worm.

:up_yours::asshole::up_yours::asshole::up_yours:

settle down homo...
Fuck you, asshole. You don't even like Rimjob on "your side", shit for brains. How do I know that? You rarely respond to him. You and I both know he's a fucking joke.

Now, back to the subject at hand.

You state how the NWO kills people all of the time for all kinds of reasons and Alex Jones says it on a daily basis. Yet you tell me that there is no reason to kill Jones because someone else will take his place?:lol::lol: Wouldn't that be true of all of the other people that the NWO has "supposedly" killed?

And a question: What do you think of Jones and his "CPS is kidnapping children and having their way with them" CT? OH, and then making MILLIONS off the sale of them?

That's 7foreskins ass you're licking, you little worm.

:up_yours::asshole::up_yours::asshole::up_yours:

settle down homo...
Fuck you, asshole. You don't even like Rimjob on "your side", shit for brains. How do I know that? You rarely respond to him. You and I both know he's a fucking joke.

Now, back to the subject at hand.

You state how the NWO kills people all of the time for all kinds of reasons and Alex Jones says it on a daily basis. Yet you tell me that there is no reason to kill Jones because someone else will take his place?:lol::lol: Wouldn't that be true of all of the other people that the NWO has "supposedly" killed?

And a question: What do you think of Jones and his "CPS is kidnapping children and having their way with them" CT? OH, and then making MILLIONS off the sale of them?

I respond less to those I agree with...call me weird but when debating a subject the response tends to lean towards the opposing view...in your case I respond only because your flailing attempts at spin amuse me in their lameness...could you show me where I ever said anything you claim I said ?
no .of course you cant...if you wish to post an actual link to any accusations about sexual abuse or profiteering in the cps system...I would be happy to comment on them

Forum List

Back