Alex Jones is a fucking joke

So meaningless, yet you hang on his every word. You even took the time to start a thread about him. It's probably because he opens your closed mind just a crack. And that both intrigues and frightens you. But hey, back to your CIA hack Anderson Cooper if that makes ya happy. Whatever.
another false assumption I've never listened to his radio show ,no need to. his you tube clips are enough to prove to any rational thinking person that he piles it high and deep and is always wrong.
as to ME starting a thread about him please show me the link.

"I've never listened." That really does sum you up. Such vile hate, yet you've never given the guy a real chance. Try listening more often. Try it with an open mind. Just a thought anyway. It's your call though.
dodge! where's the link...?

Because people don't want to wade through pages and pages of members doing but attacking each other. If people want to argue about and attack Alex all day long, go for it, but the posts with NOTHING but personal attacks need to stop.

That's kind of funny.

The folks who buy the nonsense which Alex Jones peddles have no compunction about denigrating all who find his blather laughable. So why is responding in kind so intolerable?

Alex Jones IS nothing but a fucking joke, which is the premise of this thread.

Noting as much is based on the idiotic things that whack job has said and predicted.

He is as valuable as a news source as tderpm and Fakey combined.

Yeah but lets face it, you and your buddy dawgshit would gladly Goose Step off a bridge if Big Brother told ya to. So your opinions are pretty suspect to say the least. Your vicious hate for Alex Jones is silly & irrational. Get over it.

I leave goose stepping to assholes on the far left and to brain dead conspiracy morons.

Unlike you, I don't need some asshole like that whack job conspiracy idiot Alex brain dead Jones to TELL me what to think.

Do you require his permission to piss in the morning, too?

:lol:

Ah lets face it, you and your buddy dawgshit would gladly Goose Step off a bridge if Big Brother told ya to. Your vicious hate for Alex Jones is silly & irrational. Get over it.
another false assumption by paulie.
hating your demi god Alex jones would mean that he is more than a fart in the wind.
wait a little while and another asshat will take his place and he or she will be just as meaningless .
just like you .

So meaningless, yet you hang on his every word. You even took the time to start a thread about him. It's probably because he opens your closed mind just a crack. And that both intrigues and frightens you. But hey, back to your CIA hack Anderson Cooper if that makes ya happy. He's there everyday to comfort you. He'll sing you a lullaby and reassure you that Big Brother loves you and would never ever lie to you. Whatever makes ya feel better i guess.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
amen to that.dont know why you bother with him.he is getting desperate creating all these socks to make it look like he has a lot of people on his side.hee hee.bringing back the thread with another sock.

That's kind of funny.

The folks who buy the nonsense which Alex Jones peddles have no compunction about denigrating all who find his blather laughable. So why is responding in kind so intolerable?

Alex Jones IS nothing but a fucking joke, which is the premise of this thread.

Noting as much is based on the idiotic things that whack job has said and predicted.

He is as valuable as a news source as tderpm and Fakey combined.

Yeah but lets face it, you and your buddy dawgshit would gladly Goose Step off a bridge if Big Brother told ya to. So your opinions are pretty suspect to say the least. Your vicious hate for Alex Jones is silly & irrational. Get over it.

I leave goose stepping to assholes on the far left and to brain dead conspiracy morons.

Unlike you, I don't need some asshole like that whack job conspiracy idiot Alex brain dead Jones to TELL me what to think.

You're being hysterical and irrational. Give him more of a chance. You may be surprised.

another false assumption by paulie.
hating your demi god Alex jones would mean that he is more than a fart in the wind.
wait a little while and another asshat will take his place and he or she will be just as meaningless .
just like you .

So meaningless, yet you hang on his every word. You even took the time to start a thread about him. It's probably because he opens your closed mind just a crack. And that both intrigues and frightens you. But hey, back to your CIA hack Anderson Cooper if that makes ya happy. He's there everyday to comfort you. He'll sing you a lullaby and reassure you that Big Brother loves you and would never ever lie to you. Whatever makes ya feel better i guess.
amen to that.dont know why you bother with him.he is getting desperate creating all these socks to make it look like he has a lot of people on his side.hee hee.bringing back the thread with another sock.

Yeah, the Sock thing is so played out at this point. He or she needs to get a life. They've stalked this Forum for several years. I'm pretty sure there's some mental issues there. Either way, it's probably time for the Sock to take a break from this Forum.

You're being hysterical and irrational. Give him more of a chance. You may be surprised.

No. I am being discerning.

He's a dufus and you guys lap up his bullshit like it's gravy.

Yeah, the Sock thing is so played out at this point. He or she needs to get a life. They've stalked this Forum for several years. I'm pretty sure there's some mental issues there. Either way, it's probably time for the Sock to take a break from this Forum.

The "sock thing" which is "played out" is your pretending that everyone who dismisses your CTBS is a sock. You and your puppet Hand Job really need to move out of your mommy's basements and kiss a girl. Trust me it doesn't hurt, Princess.

The "sock thing" which is "played out" is your pretending that everyone who dismisses your CTBS is a sock. You and your puppet Hand Job really need to move out of your mommy's basements and kiss a girl. Trust me it doesn't hurt, Princess.
huzah!

Sure thing Candyass/del and so on...:cuckoo:

paulie and reality = oil and water.

Still stalking this Forum ay? How many years is it now? Seriously Sock, you flamed out a long time ago. You have nothing new or original to offer. Even you're burned out on your tired 'Tinfoil Hat' insults. lol! But hey, i offered help and you refused. You just can't help yourself. You have to stalk this Forum every day. You be craaazy fo sho. Oh well, enjoy your Sock Trolling thing. Whatever floats your boat i guess.

Still stalking this Forum ay? How many years is it now? Seriously Sock, you flamed out a long time ago. You have nothing new or original to offer. Even you're burned out on your tired 'Tinfoil Hat' insults. lol! But hey, i offered help and you refused. You just can't help yourself. You have to stalk this Forum every day. You be craaazy fo sho. Oh well, enjoy your Sock Trolling thing. Whatever floats your boat i guess.
another false declarative from paulie on his endless loop of denial.

Seriously Sock, be honest, how many different Sockpuppets do you think you've used stalking this Forum all these years? Just curious.

Seriously Sock, be honest, how many different Sockpuppets do you think you've used stalking this Forum all these years? Just curious.
none if your not psychoticc in your case it depends on the number of daily hallucinations...

Last edited:
Alex Jones just found out that he was personally responsible for both the John F. Kennedy Assassination and the planting of the thermite inside the Twin Towers when they were constructed.

Alex Jones just found out that he was personally responsible for both the John F. Kennedy Assassination and the planting of the thermite inside the Twin Towers when they were constructed.

Your not that bright are you. Your most likely fat too.

Forum List

Back