Alec Baldwin says that he could beat Trump in 2020

Alec Baldwin says he would win 'hands down' against Trump in 2020

In an interview with Howard Stern, the actor said he could kick the reality star and mogul turned president right out of the White House, saying: “If I ran for president, I would win. Hands down, I would win,” he said. “It would be the funniest, most exciting, craziest campaign.”

Well the only thing that Baldwin got correct was the "craziest" part

Actor says he would win 'hands down' against Trump in 2020
I am not a real president, but I play one on TV!

In an interview with Howard Stern, the actor said he could kick the reality star and mogul turned president right out of the White House, saying: “If I ran for president, I would win. Hands down, I would win,” he said. “It would be the funniest, most exciting, craziest campaign.”

Well the only thing that Baldwin got correct was the "craziest" part

Actor says he would win 'hands down' against Trump in 2020
OMG, please let this happen.....PULLLLEEEEEZZZEEEEE
I also like the part where he was honest and said only a few could beat Trump......he knows the democrats..and they don't have much on the bench.....

Yeah, I think tapes of him losing his shit on people and attacking/berating his young daughter would pull in some votes.
Like bragging about sexually assaulting women and grabbing their pussies.

If Baldwin ran as SNL Trump for President, he probably would win.

Yeah, I think tapes of him losing his shit on people and attacking/berating his young daughter would pull in some votes.
I don't believe anything he says, so I doubt he actually did it.

And, of course, that has nothing to what we know Baldwin did to his daughter. We do have proof of that.

There are over a dozen women who have said he did assault them.

And Trump denies he did. Since you don't believe anything he says, that means he did, right?

There are over a dozen women who have said he did.
Let's get to the trials then.

My post was about Baldwin.

Baldwin berated his daughter. The only father in America who has ever done so.

Ooookaaaayyyyyy...

That's SO much worse than sexually assaulting women!

Ooookaaaayyyyyy...
What he did was sick. A decent father doesn't do that.

But it's your call. Support him, defend him, deflect for him, cool with me.

Ooookaaaayyyyyy...

He berated his daughter. There isn't a father in America who has not done the exact same thing, and said words they later regretted.

And you think that his worse than sexually assaulting women. Interesting!

We are a country with Christian evangelicals who support a man who made his living from gambling houses and contests of the flesh. They support a serial adulterer with three wives, all of whom he cheated on. They support a man who stole the retirement nest eggs of senior citizens at his fraudulent real estate scam school. They support a man who actually BRAGGED about sexually assaulting women.

And somehow, we have dipshits in this topic who think a man berating his daughter is a line Americans won't cross! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man. That's priceless. :lol:

Ooookaaaayyyyyy...

He berated his daughter. There isn't a father in America who has not done the exact same thing, and said words they later regretted.

Ah, a straw man. I didn't say that. Ugly stuff.

If you can't have a normal, honest conversation, never mind.

There are plenty of other people like you here for you to play with.

Ooookaaaayyyyyy...

Or not..

Trump and his supporters have set all new low benchmarks for behavior the creduloids are willing to overlook in the name of hack partisanship.

Baldwin doesn't even approach those benchmarks. Not even close. Not even on the horizon.

In an interview with Howard Stern,

Stern is an entertainer and comedian, maybe Mr. Baldwin was just trying to be entertaining.

Although, Baldwin does have a lot of anger toward his president. I think Baldwin is petulant about the fact that Trump is better and funnier at doing Trump than he is.

Stern is an entertainer and comedian, maybe Mr. Baldwin was just trying to be entertaining.
Trump was on Stern's show many times. That's where he bragged on the air that he used to bust into the dressing rooms of his beauty queen contestents to catch them naked. Some of them were underaged.

That's also where Trump agreed with Stern that his daughter Ivanka is a "hot piece of ass".

So there are some more benchmarks for Baldwin to go toe-to-toe with Trump to see who is the bigger scumbag.

Poll. Which is worse. Agreeing with a shock jock that your daughter is a "hot piece of ass" on the air to millions of people, or calling your daughter a "rude, thoughtless pig" in a private voicemail?

Trump was on Stern's show many times. That's where he bragged on the air that he used to bust into the dressing rooms of his beauty queen contestents to catch them naked. Some of them were underaged.

That's also where Trump agreed with Stern that his daughter Ivanka is a "hot piece of ass".

So there are some more benchmarks for Baldwin to go toe-to-toe with Trump to see who is the bigger scumbag.

One can handle business, and the other just says what they tell him to. It's a no-brainer for me. Meanwhile, I'm being immature and refuse to handle business today. :funnyface:

Forum List

Back