Alec Baldwin says that he could beat Trump in 2020

Alec Baldwin says he would win 'hands down' against Trump in 2020

In an interview with Howard Stern,

Stern is an entertainer and comedian, maybe Mr. Baldwin was just trying to be entertaining.
Trump was on Stern's show many times. That's where he bragged on the air that he used to bust into the dressing rooms of his beauty queen contestents to catch them naked. Some of them were underaged.

That's also where Trump agreed with Stern that his daughter Ivanka is a "hot piece of ass".

So there are some more benchmarks for Baldwin to go toe-to-toe with Trump to see who is the bigger scumbag.

One can handle business, and the other just says what they tell him to. It's a no-brainer for me.
Trump is a huckster with no conscience who is willing to lie, cheat, and steal from his victims to get ahead.

Anyone can do that.

Most of us have the honesty and integrity not to.

There is absolutely nothing to admire about a scumbag like Trump.

Stern is an entertainer and comedian, maybe Mr. Baldwin was just trying to be entertaining.
Trump was on Stern's show many times. That's where he bragged on the air that he used to bust into the dressing rooms of his beauty queen contestents to catch them naked. Some of them were underaged.

That's also where Trump agreed with Stern that his daughter Ivanka is a "hot piece of ass".

So there are some more benchmarks for Baldwin to go toe-to-toe with Trump to see who is the bigger scumbag.

One can handle business, and the other just says what they tell him to. It's a no-brainer for me.
Trump is a huckster with no conscience who is willing to lie, cheat, and steal from his victims to get ahead.

Anyone can do that.

Oh ok, he's been around for years in the public spotlight. Your opinion is exactly that, your opinion. From what I've seen, you're not in a position to judge anyone's character, so there's that. :)

Like we don't know that you're a paid leftist shill or something. :04:

On multiple forums. Margot has you beat, though.

In an interview with Howard Stern, the actor said he could kick the reality star and mogul turned president right out of the White House, saying: “If I ran for president, I would win. Hands down, I would win,” he said. “It would be the funniest, most exciting, craziest campaign.”

Well the only thing that Baldwin got correct was the "craziest" part

Actor says he would win 'hands down' against Trump in 2020
justify could beat him too

I liked Baldwin in a couple of his movies but he should avoid politics -- which usually shows him to be full of shit. Specifically, he promised earnestly and convincingly to leave the U.S. if Trump was elected.

Red October

That's Sir Sean Connery, though.

iu

It was both.

817gKCTGg4L._SY445_.jpg

Yeah, I think tapes of him losing his shit on people and attacking/berating his young daughter would pull in some votes.
Like bragging about sexually assaulting women and grabbing their pussies.
I don't believe anything he says, so I doubt he actually did it.

There are over a dozen women who have said he did assault them.

And Trump denies he did. Since you don't believe anything he says, that means he did, right?
Yeah, I think tapes of him losing his shit on people and attacking/berating his young daughter would pull in some votes.

And Trump denies he did. Since you don't believe anything he says, that means he did, right?
Innocent until PROVEN guilty, so he is innocent.

Anyone can do that.

He's NOT gay.

It's a corrupt Two-Party System. You only have two choices. So yes, if Baldwin did receive the Democratic Party's nomination, he would have a real chance. And with Soros' $Billions and NWO power, he'd have a massive amount of support. Just about anyone receiving the Two-Party System's nomination, would have a chance. So, Baldwin's nothing special.

But would he really get the nomination? Keep in mind, the Democratic Party is one the most corrupt institutions on earth. I'd probably put it only behind the UN and IMF, in that regard. Wikileaks showed how Clinton and Wasserman-Schultz rigged the Party's Primary process last time around. So it wouldn't be a lock for Baldwin even getting the nomination. Lots of old corrupt hacks still running the Party.

Innocent until PROVEN guilty, so he is innocent.
That's funny!

"Lock her up!" "Lock her up!"

A comedian vs. an ex-game show host.

That's what America has come to.

Well, norms have changed for what you can do to somebody against their will

Well, Norms have changed' for what you can do to somebody against their will

Nah, I better not say that up here.

The only thing where Alec Baldwin could beat Trump is in pounding shots of whiskey...and that's because Trump is a Tea-Totaler.

I don’t think Baldwin would get through the Democratic primaries. Now, if he ran as Pete Schweddy, he could win.

I don’t think Baldwin would get through the Democratic primaries. Now, if he ran as Pete Schweddy, he could win.

Alec won't pass the #Metoo test.

That awful audio tape of him tearing apart his daughter is disgusting. All his opponent needs to do is run that in ads.

I liked Baldwin in a couple of his movies but he should avoid politics -- which usually shows him to be full of shit. Specifically, he promised earnestly and convincingly to leave the U.S. if Trump was elected.

Red October

iu

It was both.

817gKCTGg4L._SY445_.jpg

:eek:

And that's really how it was, too! :aargh:

I don't remember Alec Baldwin in that movie.
Baldwin played Jack Ryan.

You must not have seen the movie.

After watching some of his stuff, I'd like to smack him right in the face.

Schweddy balls not included. Lorne Michaels is awesome!

Last edited:

Red October

iu

It was both.

817gKCTGg4L._SY445_.jpg

He was the main character. :rolleyes:

Red October

iu

It was both.

817gKCTGg4L._SY445_.jpg

Baldwin played Jack Ryan.

You must not have seen the movie.

Or..the part he played was just not that memorable.

I've seen the movie and read the book. Half dozen or so other Clancy books.

I've read all of Ludlum's books though.

Forum List

Back