Alabama attorney general says he has right to prosecute people who facilitate travel for out-of-state abortions

I really don't get why liberal women are so heartless/stupid and uncivilized that they prefer taking a human life over readily available birth control measures.
We are dealing with immature narcissists. Thanks to TikTok and other progressive propaganda.

It’s truly sad that the fascist right spends all this mental effort and energy contriving ways to violate citizens’ protected liberties rather than addressing actual problems and issues.
Says the party currently weaponizing law enforcement against citizens of the opposing party. It’s really hard to take you loons seriously.

Its probably an election year for this doofus. 80% of Alabamans will actually believe this moron. There is no downside to lying to the hicks....

It’s truly sad that the fascist right spends all this mental effort and energy contriving ways to violate citizens’ protected liberties rather than addressing actual problems and issues.
Fascism is when you consider murder a serious issue and try to ban it.

Where does the Constitution allow for trafficking of baby killers?

Lol. Now you defend the Constitution???? What a perfect Trump hypocrite.

Has anyone ever noticed that the certain way to death is birth? Women already decide that a child dies. What happens to a fetus that isn't even born should be the woman's decision.
What is this mishmosh?

I decide you are worth less than an innocent kid, fam - it has been decided. You’re just going to die anyway, so you may as well just let me kill you. Great logic, not arbitrary at all,

The only possible thread of reasoning you people might have is absolute female supremacy and misandry, “women are better, women have the divine right to kill whenever they want to.”

It’s amazing you nutjobs so often have the audacity to gaslight antiabortion people as women-hating because we don’t support this insane privilege.

What is this mishmosh?

I decide you are worth less than an innocent kid, fam - it has been decided. You’re just going to die anyway, so you may as well just let me kill you. Great logic, not arbitrary at all,

The only possible thread of reasoning you people might have is absolute female supremacy and misandry, “women are better, women have the divine right to kill whenever they want to.”

It’s amazing you nutjobs so often have the audacity to gaslight antiabortion people as women-hating because we don’t support this insane privilege.
This isn't about you. It is about the only person reasonably concerned; the woman. Admitting that is not advocating, approving or encouraging abortion.

This isn't about you. It is about the only person reasonably concerned; the woman. Admitting that is not advocating, approving or encouraging abortion.
So anywhere, where we doing the whole totally-okay-not-murder killing you thing, non-person?

Forum List

Back