Al Sharpton calls republicans Nazis

Last edited:
The few non racists moved over to the Rs. The rest stayed with the Dems.

Right, which is why the non-racist elements from the 60s (Rockefeller Republicans) were driven out of the party, while the hardcore racist fringe (Goldwater and his ilk) rule the roost today.

Where do you come up with this crap. The GOP evolved into a progressive compassionate conservative party lead by the Bush clan and established blue blood eastern belt way boy's. God luck with that dribble. The Goldwater wing is a minority group that splintered off into the tea party. But then again you know far more about this than I. Good luck with your hope and change guy.

It seems that a retarded chicken knows more about it than you.

Al Sharpton is a fucking racist loon so why should I care? He's about as relevant as David Duke to me.

Sharpton didn't start this thread and he doesn't give a shit about you either. Let's see if we can find him commenting on a message board about you.

Nor did Bush or any other politician or pundit care about you on an individual level so what's your point? Should we all go home and just stop posting?

Care to elaborate beyond cartoon figures? I know that's usually the default "I dunno what to say now reaction" but you got more than that right?

Elaborate what?

It's okay to denigrate women by calling them Nazis? Or I'm sorry..twas a jest by the fat druggie.

While maybe true that has nothing to do with my post and clarification that its not racial in nature.
Was your MessiahRushie racial enough for you a few days before Sharpton

May 25, 2012
RUSH: And what's Nazism? Nazism, ultimately, was an attempt to whip up a war between the races...
We have a president who does not mind at all this war between the races.?

Alright, this is getting boring. Herman Cain has to call Democrats punk-ass bitches, or I'm going zzzzzz.

Elaborate what?

It's okay to denigrate women by calling them Nazis? Or I'm sorry..twas a jest by the fat druggie.

While maybe true that has nothing to do with my post and clarification that its not racial in nature.

May 25, 2012
RUSH: And what's Nazism? Nazism, ultimately, was an attempt to whip up a war between the races...

First of all, I'm not a Rush fan. I hear him less than most libs. Maybe 20 minutes a week.

Second of all Obama is the most divisive president I can remember in my short life.

The cops acted stupidly
If I had a son he would look like treyvon

Go troll somewhere else chump.

May 25, 2012

First of all, I'm not a Rush fan. I hear him less than most libs. Maybe 20 minutes a week.

Second of all Obama is the most divisive president I can remember in my short life.

The cops acted stupidly
If I had a son he would look like treyvon

Go troll somewhere else chump.
well then you are too young to remember Bush.

Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists.

Go lie somewhere else troll.

Forum List

Back