Al Sharpton calls republicans Nazis

kanye-west-gi.jpg

Yo, Reverend Al, I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish, but the Nazis were the best Nazis of all time! The best Nazis of all time!

:lol:

I don't understand how that idiot still has any credibility or respect given his track record.

When was he ever right about anything??

He still owes the Duke Lacrosse players an apology - lets not forget the Brawley fiasco...

The guy is like a sock puppet....

Yet he and Hannity are good friends, tour together, dine together and share the same agent. If you recall Hannity is the one who got Sharpton into the cable tv business.

Sharpton is an obnoxious old race baiting has been- Could someone retire him- please~

Last edited:

I don't understand how that idiot still has any credibility or respect given his track record.

When was he ever right about anything??

He still owes the Duke Lacrosse players an apology - lets not forget the Brawley fiasco...

The guy is like a sock puppet....

Yet he and Hannity are good friends, tour together, dine together and share the same agent. If you recall Hannity is the one who got Sharpton into the cable tv business.

I don't care, I don't like Hannity either - I think he's a little weasel. That still doesn't change the fact Sharpton is a dishonest person.

Ouch, they pretend that it was the Democrat party that freed the slaves. When it concerns the king of kings racist, the Rev. Al Sharpton, one must consider the source. The man proclaims to be a man of God, but it's been shown to only be true when it's in Al's best interest.

It was liberals that freed the slaves.

And Sharpton is not a racist..by definition.

He's most certainly a race baiter.

I suppose being angry about the history of "race relations" in this country now makes one a "race baiter"..

What slavery? What Jim Crow? What discrimination?

Get over it.

I love how there is not a peep out of the CON$ervoFascists when their MessiahRushie a few days earlier calls Obama, but let Sharpton call right-wingers, not Republicans, the Nazi/Fascist scum they are and the CON$ervoFascists like Mark Levin want him fired!!! Hell, Nazi lover LimpBoy has been calling people Nazis his whole career, why doesn't Leven demand his MessiahRushie be fired???

May 25, 2012
RUSH: And what's Nazism? Nazism, ultimately, was an attempt to whip up a war between the races...
We have a president who does not mind at all this war between the races.

Rush coined the word "Feminazi".

:eusa_shifty:

I love how there is not a peep out of the CON$ervoFascists when their MessiahRushie a few days earlier calls Obama, but let Sharpton call right-wingers, not Republicans, the Nazi/Fascist scum they are and the CON$ervoFascists like Mark Levin want him fired!!! Hell, Nazi lover LimpBoy has been calling people Nazis his whole career, why doesn't Leven demand his MessiahRushie be fired???

May 25, 2012
RUSH: And what's Nazism? Nazism, ultimately, was an attempt to whip up a war between the races...

He did, but his insult in jest has 0 racial overtones.

May 25, 2012

He did, but his insult in jest has 0 racial overtones.

Al Sharpton is a fucking racist loon so why should I care? He's about as relevant as David Duke to me.

Sharpton didn't start this thread and he doesn't give a shit about you either. Let's see if we can find him commenting on a message board about you.

The few non racists moved over to the Rs. The rest stayed with the Dems.

Right, which is why the non-racist elements from the 60s (Rockefeller Republicans) were driven out of the party, while the hardcore racist fringe (Goldwater and his ilk) rule the roost today.

Where do you come up with this crap. The GOP evolved into a progressive compassionate conservative party lead by the Bush clan and established blue blood eastern belt way boy's. God luck with that dribble. The Goldwater wing is a minority group that splintered off into the tea party. But then again you know far more about this than I. Good luck with your hope and change guy.

Forum List

Back