Al Sharpton calls republicans Nazis

I love how there is not a peep out of the CON$ervoFascists when their MessiahRushie a few days earlier calls Obama, but let Sharpton call right-wingers, not Republicans, the Nazi/Fascist scum they are and the CON$ervoFascists like Mark Levin want him fired!!! Hell, Nazi lover LimpBoy has been calling people Nazis his whole career, why doesn't Leven demand his MessiahRushie be fired???

May 25, 2012
RUSH: And what's Nazism? Nazism, ultimately, was an attempt to whip up a war between the races...
We have a president who does not mind at all this war between the races.

At post four, I made the assertion that there was no evidence in record that Sharpton had indeed called Republicans Nazis. Are people who post in this thread conceding that point?

Southern strategy
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In American politics, the Southern strategy refers to the Republican Party strategy of winning elections in Southern states by exploiting anti-African American racism and fears of lawlessness among Southern white voters and appealing to fears of growing federal power in social and economic matters (generally lumped under the concept of states' rights). Though the "Solid South" had been a longtime Democratic Party stronghold due to the Democratic Party's defense of slavery prior to the American Civil War and segregation for a century thereafter, many white Southern Democrats stopped supporting the party following the civil rights plank of the Democratic campaign in 1948 (triggering the Dixiecrats), the African-American Civil Rights Movement, the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Voting Rights Act of 1965, and desegregation.
The strategy was first adopted under future Republican President Richard Nixon and Republican Senator Barry Goldwater[1] in the late 1960s.[2] The strategy was successful in some regards. It contributed to the electoral realignment of Southern states to the Republican Party, but at the expense of losing more than ninety percent of black voters to the Democratic Party. As the twentieth century came to a close, the Republican Party began trying to appeal again to black voters, though with little success.[2] In 2005, Republican National Committee chairman Ken Mehlman formally apologized for his party's use of the Southern Strategy in the previous century.[3]

Southern strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Still, you are referring to the tactics of specific Individuals, both Democrat and Republican, from a bygone era of segregation-ism. I don't see it in modern thinking. If anything, there are controls on the Black Community, almost Pavlovian Controls, which reward loyalty to the DNC, while assassinating the character of anyone that questions or descents. Why is that? DNC applies the same strategy on the Union Ranks. It's Group Think or be thrown under the bus. Sorry, but Wiki seems really bias on this subject.

Oh cripes. You've got to be kidding me. I want to see anyone, just anyone in the black community step out in front of a mike and go "that old bastard doesn't speak for me".

Al needs a slap upside the head. He is a living walking breathing side effect that you see at the end of commercials.

You know. May cause dementia. May cause nausea. May cause imbalance. May cause delusions .....

That's Al these days.

Was there a "leader of black people" election at some point?

The link cited, and others I found on Google, fail to find textual support for the claim that Sharpton's word "they" refers to Republicans. Indeed, the link provided makes it seem as though "they" refers to Sharpton's words "some of the right-wing".

It does sound inappropriate, but I really don't know if that's because Sharpton was saying something mean (certainly possible) or whether it is because some propagandist truncated his words to defame him (which seems all but certain). It's frustrating to find so many websites that haven't bothered to find any support for the claim that "they" refers to Republicans. Even if it did, that does not support the headline, which claims that Sharpton "calls" Republicans Nazis. In fact he analogizes "them" (whoever that is) to Nazis in a certain way.

you seem to like the view from where you've placed your head..

Southern strategy
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In American politics, the Southern strategy refers to the Republican Party strategy of winning elections in Southern states by exploiting anti-African American racism and fears of lawlessness among Southern white voters and appealing to fears of growing federal power in social and economic matters (generally lumped under the concept of states' rights). Though the "Solid South" had been a longtime Democratic Party stronghold due to the Democratic Party's defense of slavery prior to the American Civil War and segregation for a century thereafter, many white Southern Democrats stopped supporting the party following the civil rights plank of the Democratic campaign in 1948 (triggering the Dixiecrats), the African-American Civil Rights Movement, the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Voting Rights Act of 1965, and desegregation.
The strategy was first adopted under future Republican President Richard Nixon and Republican Senator Barry Goldwater[1] in the late 1960s.[2] The strategy was successful in some regards. It contributed to the electoral realignment of Southern states to the Republican Party, but at the expense of losing more than ninety percent of black voters to the Democratic Party. As the twentieth century came to a close, the Republican Party began trying to appeal again to black voters, though with little success.[2] In 2005, Republican National Committee chairman Ken Mehlman formally apologized for his party's use of the Southern Strategy in the previous century.[3]

Southern strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Still, you are referring to the tactics of specific Individuals, both Democrat and Republican, from a bygone era of segregation-ism. I don't see it in modern thinking. If anything, there are controls on the Black Community, almost Pavlovian Controls, which reward loyalty to the DNC, while assassinating the character of anyone that questions or descents. Why is that? DNC applies the same strategy on the Union Ranks. It's Group Think or be thrown under the bus. Sorry, but Wiki seems really bias on this subject.
A flock of 'em flew over that time.

The few non racists moved over to the Rs. The rest stayed with the Dems.

Right, which is why the non-racist elements from the 60s (Rockefeller Republicans) were driven out of the party, while the hardcore racist fringe (Goldwater and his ilk) rule the roost today.

At post four, I made the assertion that there was no evidence in record that Sharpton had indeed called Republicans Nazis. Are people who post in this thread conceding that point?

Rev. Al Sharpton calls Republicans Nazis (Audio) | Washington Times Communities

Yes, thank you. I listened to the audio. The context is not clear, and I did not hear "Republicans" uttered once. Do you have a transcript or audio that contains Sharpton's complete remarks?

Rev. Al Sharpton calls Republicans Nazis (Audio) | Washington Times Communities

Yes, thank you. I listened to the audio. The context is not clear, and I did not hear "Republicans" uttered once. Do you have a transcript or audio that contains Sharpton's complete remarks?

How many democrats do you think he places in the "right wing."?

I love how there is not a peep out of the CON$ervoFascists when their MessiahRushie a few days earlier calls Obama, but let Sharpton call right-wingers, not Republicans, the Nazi/Fascist scum they are and the CON$ervoFascists like Mark Levin want him fired!!! Hell, Nazi lover LimpBoy has been calling people Nazis his whole career, why doesn't Leven demand his MessiahRushie be fired???

May 25, 2012
RUSH: And what's Nazism? Nazism, ultimately, was an attempt to whip up a war between the races...

Sharpton referred to Nazi tactics, in politics; the rest is Pubbie Weekly World News cr*p.

May 25, 2012

Sharpton referred to Nazi tactics, in politics; the rest is Pubbie Weekly World News cr*p.

oh bullshit. nice try.

Are you talking KKK democrats? You do realize the KKK was formed to harm Republicans correct?

Ouch, they pretend that it was the Democrat party that freed the slaves. When it concerns the king of kings racist, the Rev. Al Sharpton, one must consider the source. The man proclaims to be a man of God, but it's been shown to only be true when it's in Al's best interest.

It was liberals that freed the slaves.

And Sharpton is not a racist..by definition.

He's most certainly a race baiter.

Forum List

Back