Al Qaeda Calls On American Muslims To Attack USA

Al Qaeda Calls On American Muslims To Attack U.S.

from the above article;

"Gadahn said fighters should target mass transportation systems in the West and also wreak havoc "by killing or capturing people in government, industry and the media."

He recommended finding ways to shake "consumer confidence and stifle spending" and noted that even unsuccessful attacks, such as the failed attempt to bomb a U.S. airliner on Christmas Day, can bring major cities to a halt.

"I am calling on every honest and vigilant Muslim in the countries of the Zionist-Crusader alliance in general and America, Britain and Israel in particular to prepare to play his due role in responding to and repelling the aggression of the enemies of Islam," Gadahn said."

My question is this; Will American Muslims denounce or defend the above call for attacks against the country they live in.

Those that TRY? Do so at their own peril. But then one has to look at IRAN and the Genocide that goes on there now. Remeber those protests of recent months (That Obama failed to rightly address)?

That is the brand of Islam that is stating this kinda shit. Most people that practice Islam in this country just wanna be left alone, and have assimilated.

See also : Salmon Rushdie

alQueida are nothing but a bunch of proffessional SHIT disturbers that need to be wiped off the face of the Earth.

American Al Qaeda terrorist Adam Gadahn, aka 'Azzam the American', arrested in Pakistan

Adam Gadhan, the treasonous Californian Al Qaeda leader who has long been on Washington's Most Wanted list, was nabbed in Pakistan Sunday - a huge victory in the battle against the terror network.
Read more: American Al Qaeda terrorist Adam Gadahn, aka 'Azzam the American', arrested in Pakistan

Adam Pearlman? Adam Yahiye Gadahn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And HE went to where all the 'Action' Is...didn't he?

Try this
mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture1415t-apathy-small-victories-t.jpg

Well, it looks like the piece of shit that called for this is captured and will have the privilage of becoming a martyr for the cause. As Jos previously pointed out, he is in custody.

Officers: Pakistan arrests American-born al-Qaida - Yahoo! News

from the link;

"Gadahn has appeared in more than half a dozen al-Qaida videos, taunting and threatening the West and calling for its destruction. A U.S. court charged Gadahn with treason in 2006, making him the first American to face such a charge in more than 50 years."

Well, it looks like the piece of shit that called for this is captured and will have the privilage of becoming a martyr for the cause. As Jos previously pointed out, he is in custody.

from the link;

"Gadahn has appeared in more than half a dozen al-Qaida videos, taunting and threatening the West and calling for its destruction. A U.S. court charged Gadahn with treason in 2006, making him the first American to face such a charge in more than 50 years."

I'll Donate the Bullet.

from the link;

I'll Donate the Bullet.

Well, that is kind of you, too kind in my opinion.
The old "beat on his balls with a big brass hammer until his asshole whistles the star spangled banner" punishment applies here i think.

from the link;

:lol:

Azzam the American is a silly motherfucker. I wonder why some of the most radical "converts" to Islam seem to be former Jews like Gadahn and Joseph Cohen? :eusa_think:

Obama might shit too , if he eats right.

You have to admit, he's made a lot of gains against al Qaeda.

really....like what....

Al Qaeda military commander reported slain in Yemen airstrike - Los Angeles Times

Al Qaeda military commander reported slain in Yemen air-strike
Qasim Raymi, who escaped from a Yemeni prison in 2006, has been considered by intelligence agencies to be a strategist and hardened fighter. Five other militants are also killed.

Senior al Qaeda military commander killed in Predator strike - The Long War Journal

Senior al Qaeda military commander killed in Predator strike

AFP: Pakistan says army seized Taliban, Al-Qaeda base

Yemen al Qaeda military leader killed

PrairiePundit: Yemen al Qaeda military leader killed

-----------------------

Obama has convinced the Pakistan to take the Taliban and al Qaeda threat seriously and he has convinced NATO to send more troops.

I confess, I don't understand why Obama doesn't make hay about his successes. He's just too humble. Imagine if Bush did all that. Bush would run and get his fighter pilot's costume on and parade around.

You have to admit, he's made a lot of gains against al Qaeda.

really....like what....

Al Qaeda military commander reported slain in Yemen airstrike - Los Angeles Times

Al Qaeda military commander reported slain in Yemen air-strike
Qasim Raymi, who escaped from a Yemeni prison in 2006, has been considered by intelligence agencies to be a strategist and hardened fighter. Five other militants are also killed.

Senior al Qaeda military commander killed in Predator strike - The Long War Journal

Senior al Qaeda military commander killed in Predator strike

AFP: Pakistan says army seized Taliban, Al-Qaeda base

Yemen al Qaeda military leader killed

PrairiePundit: Yemen al Qaeda military leader killed

-----------------------

Obama has convinced the Pakistan to take the Taliban and al Qaeda threat seriously and he has convinced NATO to send more troops.

I confess, I don't understand why Obama doesn't make hay about his successes. He's just too humble. Imagine if Bush did all that. Bush would run and get his fighter pilot's costume on and parade around.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

not that id didn't know these took place, it is just that it worth applauding them again!

It appears all barry has done is escalated the war.

Popping off a few losers here and there, which only serves to make more join up.

Forum List

Back