Al Qaeda Calls On American Muslims To Attack USA

It appears all barry has done is escalated the war.

Popping off a few losers here and there, which only serves to make more join up.

You could say that, but it wouldn't be true. What would make more sense is that he is going after the people that actually attacked us, only 9 years later.

Popping off a few losers here and there, which only serves to make more join up.

You could say that, but it wouldn't be true. What would make more sense is that he is going after the people that actually attacked us, only 9 years later.

While there are areas where I disagree with President Obama, his handling of the wars is not one of them. He has shown himself to be a very effective 'warrior'. He has ordered the use of drones on a regular basis, and that saves American lives while inflicting pain on the enemy.

if they want to bankrupt us just get us into another war we can't pay for. al qaeda already added trillions on our debt and won't stop until we are insolvent

if they want to bankrupt us just get us into another war we can't pay for. al qaeda already added trillions on our debt and won't stop until we are insolvent

That has been their stated goal from the beginning, to bankrupt our country.
That's right out of several of their taped messages. No surprise.
The only way that it will work is if we allow it to work. Despite the fear that has created, we will prevail, and we won't go broke doing it.
Feeding into the stated goal of our enemy is only helping them in there stated mission.

If you look at the US Defense Department budget over the last 10-years or so, you can't tell when the "wars" happened. We aren't making aircraft carriers, nuclear subs, thousands of planes and tanks.

If AQ wants to bankrupt the US they should just send some of their financing to the dems. The US may not survive one Obama term. Two would be a disaster.

While there are areas where I disagree with President Obama, his handling of the wars is not one of them. He has shown himself to be a very effective 'warrior'. He has ordered the use of drones on a regular basis, and that saves American lives while inflicting pain on the enemy.

Sorry, but President Obama is no kind of "warrior". His hesitation on granting troops that were requested by his own hand picked General proved that he didn't have a clue as to what to do next. Someone with some military savvy finally nailed him down and told him what to do.

American Muslims are well educated and have lower crime rates than "white" Americans.

Ya mean like Bunning,Rahm and Hugh Grant,Greg Page, Hannutsy and Limbaugh ? I don't see a problem.
I don't feel alCIAduh is necessary either. Those are domestic terrorists that should be removed by domestic forces.

hugh grant?.....the actor?.....greg page the fighter?....:eusa_eh:

Why the fuck would anyone - even here - come down on Islam and Muslims and denigrate them when a nutbag group like AQ is ready to exploit that attitude? The broad-brush smearing of Islam and Muslims is guaranteed to give AQ a leg up and one reason is because Muslims understand that Islam isn't a religion of violence and Muslims are not people of violence. But if they get told different to what they know then AQ just might get a few more supporters.

Al Qaeda Calls On American Muslims To Attack U.S.

from the above article;

"Gadahn said fighters should target mass transportation systems in the West and also wreak havoc "by killing or capturing people in government, industry and the media."

He recommended finding ways to shake "consumer confidence and stifle spending" and noted that even unsuccessful attacks, such as the failed attempt to bomb a U.S. airliner on Christmas Day, can bring major cities to a halt.

"I am calling on every honest and vigilant Muslim in the countries of the Zionist-Crusader alliance in general and America, Britain and Israel in particular to prepare to play his due role in responding to and repelling the aggression of the enemies of Islam," Gadahn said."

My question is this; Will American Muslims denounce or defend the above call for attacks against the country they live in.

Well it's good to know that Al Qaeda can count on the Ideological Left to pass along their requests...

What CAN we make of THAT?

Why the fuck would anyone - even here - come down on Islam and Muslims and denigrate them when a nutbag group like AQ is ready to exploit that attitude? The broad-brush smearing of Islam and Muslims is guaranteed to give AQ a leg up and one reason is because Muslims understand that Islam isn't a religion of violence and Muslims are not people of violence. But if they get told different to what they know then AQ just might get a few more supporters.

Well... Maybe I can clear this up for you.

As an American, we DARE AQ to recruit American Muslims... and we further DARE American Muslims to take up the fight with AQ against us.

BRING IT ON! As a great American once said...

We aren't concerned in the SLIGHTEST witht he feelings of Muslims; we aren't in the SLIGHTEST concerned with the sensitivity of Islam where some perception of a harsh word might send a Muslim to slink on the HE vest and trot it on down to the mall...

Odds are that AQ will find it's means to another 9-11, NOT thru Muslims residing in the US... but through Leftists residing in the US; and this more likely in the wake of the November elections.

As an American, we DARE AQ to recruit American Muslims... and we further DARE American Muslims to take up the fight with AQ against us.

We aren't concerned in the SLIGHTEST witht he feelings of Muslims; we aren't in the SLIGHTEST concerned with the sensitivity of Islam where some perception of a harsh word might send a Muslim to slink on the HE vest and trot it on down to the mall...

Odds are that AQ will find it's means to another 9-11, NOT thru Muslims residing in the US... but through Leftists residing in the US; and this more likely in the wake of the November elections.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

posts like yours make me smile

American Muslims are well educated and have lower crime rates than "white" Americans.

I'm sure you have something to back that up with?
Its common knowledge :eusa_drool:

The three men, Shafiq Hashemi, 21, Sayed Bassam, 21, and Mohammad Habibzada, 24, the driver, were arrested.

According to Chan, they allegedly admitted to the crime.

"The suspects did make a confession, basically stating that they came to San Francisco to target gay people," he said.

Prosecutors have since charged all three men with assault with a deadly weapon, hate crimes and attempted mayhem, a charge relating to the possibility of a disabling or disfiguring injury.

Hayward Men Out On Bail After Admitting They Came To SF To Shoot Gay Folks: The Alley: SFAppeal

"Religion not a factor in wife beheading, judge rules," from Associated Press, March 5:

[...] Muzzammil "Mo" Hassan is tentatively scheduled to stand trial later this month for the death of his wife, Aasiyah Hassan, last year....
Hassan's attorney plans a defense that includes claims that Hassan was abused by his wife and emotionally out of control. But prosecutors are fighting the use of a psychiatric defense.

The Pakistan-born Hassans started Bridges TV in 2004, in part to dispel negative Muslim stereotypes....

Whoops!

Judge rules that Islam not a factor in Buffalo wife beheading case - Jihad Watch

:lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Happy to entertain ya...

Ya know what makes me smile?

When people like you say things like that and fail to substantiate any of it through something akin to reasoned argument...

Just sorta cheers me right up...

Yeah, dont suggest Islam is violent or we might kill your approach.

Happy to entertain ya...

When people like you say things like that and fail to substantiate any of it through something akin to reasoned argument...

where to start? you called GWB a great american even though he left office with two unpaid wars, unpaid medical coverage of seniors, and a wrecked economy (even though the economy fuckup wasn't even 25% his fault), plus numerous strippings of civil rights, etc. Then you mention his "bring it on" quote which only served as propaganda for the enemy, showed his immaturity as a leader, and was later publicly regretted by him on numerous occasions. you then talk about the attitudes and feeligns that invite blowback all over throughout the world and at home, followed by some looney quote that "leftists" are inviting another 9/11.

Happy to entertain ya...

where to start? you called GWB a great american even though he left office with two unpaid wars, unpaid medical coverage of seniors, and a wrecked economy (even though the economy fuckup wasn't even 25% his fault), plus numerous strippings of civil rights, etc. Then you mention his "bring it on" quote which only served as propaganda for the enemy, showed his immaturity as a leader, and was later publicly regretted by him on numerous occasions. you then talk about the attitudes and feeligns that invite blowback all over throughout the world and at home, followed by some looney quote that "leftists" are inviting another 9/11.

President Bush is a great American. Under-appreciated, even denigrated and besmirched in his time, there is no doubt that the dedication and single-mindedness he demonstrated in going after the scum that had attacked us will someday be recognized (more broadly than it is today) as a great virtue.

Who the hell PAYS for wars like some PAYGO bullshit?

Tax cuts were designed to stimulate the economy. The problem that happened to the economy wasn't the Bush tax cuts. That's sophistry.

The problem that happened to the American economy was far more complicated and involved so many other things.

President Bush was FAR more -- VASTLY more -- mature as a leader than President Obama is. The claim that he demonstrated his lack of maturity as a leader is silly. It's just a chintzy way of saying, "We libs disagreed with his choices." So what? Conservatives disagree with President Obama's choices. At least President Bush didn't undertake policies that seriously eroded the trust our allies had in us.

President Bush never stripped anybody of civil rights. That tired old claim has no basis in reality.

God.

Get some new talking points. Yours are old, tired, stale and horribly myopic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back