AIPAC AMERICA...

Depends, are you counting 911 as an Israeli event?

Are you without any concrete evidence ?

All the evidence from unbiased sources points to it being an ISLAMONAZI TERRORIST ATTACK for which the USA should have levelled Mecca as an object lesson .

Yet you will allow the Islamic lobby to talk to your government and give them large sums of money so they vote in their favour. Why not just declare the US a caliphate and be done with it, then bring in laws that make it legal to kill all non muslims.
When did I say that?

Like I said, you're one of the biggest liars at this website and you don't disappoint.

Do you have to say it when it is as self evident as your NAZI JEW HATRED, look at your irrational outburst over AIPAC that is way down the list of influential groups on the US government. So why have you singled it out for special attention like an ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDIST.

Let's look at the facts.

• Israel has, for the most part, been the aggressor.
  • Israel has killed far more civilians, including children.
  • Israel has engaged in ethnic cleansing.
  • Israel is an apartheid state.
  • The U.S. taxpayer is compelled to pay billions in welfare dollars to the Israelis.
  • Israel has sold weapons to America's most dangerous enemies.
  • Israel has conducted very damaging spy operations against the U.S.
  • The pro-Israel lobby is very powerful.

These are the reasons intelligent people in both parties want to rethink our Mideast foreign policy. Let's put America first not Israel. The only way to achieve reform in the Moslem world is for the West to distance itself from the Israeli apartheid regime.

Do you have to say it...
Yeah, when you're responding to something I said, I would've had to say it.

...when it is as self evident as your NAZI JEW HATRED,
It can't be too self evident when you're unable to state why I would hate Jews?

...look at your irrational outburst over AIPAC...
What's irrational about it?

that is way down the list of influential groups on the US government. So why have you singled it out for special attention like an ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDIST.
As far as influential groups on the US government, AIPAC is at the top.

AIPAC is prideful about its influence. Its promotional literature points out that a reception during its annual policy conference, in Washington, “will be attended by more members of Congress than almost any other event, except for a joint session of Congress or a State of the Union address.”
You need to stop lying.

Let's look at the facts.

• Israel has, for the most part, been the aggressor.
  • Israel has killed far more civilians, including children.
  • Israel has engaged in ethnic cleansing.
  • Israel is an apartheid state.
  • The U.S. taxpayer is compelled to pay billions in welfare dollars to the Israelis.
  • Israel has sold weapons to America's most dangerous enemies.
  • Israel has conducted very damaging spy operations against the U.S.
  • The pro-Israel lobby is very powerful.

These are the reasons intelligent people in both parties want to rethink our Mideast foreign policy. Let's put America first not Israel. The only way to achieve reform in the Moslem world is for the West to distance itself from the Israeli apartheid regime.

Nope as it has been islam that has been the aggressor

The deaths can not be attributed to Israel as they fully complied with INTERNATIONAL LAW

EVIDENCE ? as I can show that the Palestinians have ethnically cleansed Palestine of over 400,000 Christians since 2005.

EVIDENCE ? and this had better be non partisan

LIE

LIE

LIE

LIE

Do you have to say it...

that is way down the list of influential groups on the US government. So why have you singled it out for special attention like an ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDIST.

AIPAC is prideful about its influence. Its promotional literature points out that a reception during its annual policy conference, in Washington, “will be attended by more members of Congress than almost any other event, except for a joint session of Congress or a State of the Union address.”
You need to stop lying.

Not being close to you I cant say why you would hate the Jews, all I can say is that your Jew Hatred is self evident in your posts.
What isn't is the better question
Wrong as the NRA are way above AIPAC and they are below at least 3 ISLAMONAZI groups influencing American policy.

Your C&P proves nothing other than American politicians are freeloaders and will do anything for a free bash.

Show the LIES and produce the evidence that shows they are LIES from a non partisan source

Do you have to say it...

You need to stop lying.

Not being close to you I cant say why you would hate the Jews, all I can say is that your Jew Hatred is self evident in your posts.
Wrong as the NRA are way above AIPAC and they are below at least 3 ISLAMONAZI groups influencing American policy.

Your C&P proves nothing other than American politicians are freeloaders and will do anything for a free bash.

Show the LIES and produce the evidence that shows they are LIES from a non partisan source
The NRA lobbies for American Citizens, AIPAC lobbies for a Foreign Power...You distort the facts like a good little ZioNazi...By the way you haven't posted your Certificate of Sanity yet?
http://mearsheimer.uchicago.edu/pdfs/A0040.pdf
[PDF]The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy - John J ...
mearsheimer.uchicago.edu/pdfs/A0040.pdf
John Mearsheimer
by JJ Mearsheimer - ‎2006 - ‎Cited by 367 - ‎Related articles
Mar 23, 2006 - most powerful lobbies in Washington.65 AIPAC was ranked second behind .... can be sure that AIPAC will direct campaign contributions to their ...

Last edited:
Do you have to say it...

You need to stop lying.

The NRA lobbies for American Citizens, AIPAC lobbies for a Foreign Power...You distort the facts like a good little ZioNazi...By the way you haven't posted your Certificate of Sanity yet?

John Mearsheimer
Mar 23, 2006 - most powerful lobbies in Washington.65 AIPAC was ranked second behind .... can be sure that AIPAC will direct campaign contributions to their ...

This situation has no equal in American political history. Why has the United States been willing to set aside its own security in order to advance the interests of another state? One might assume that the bond between the two countries is based on shared strategic interests or compelling moral imperatives. As we show below, however, neither of those explanations can account for the remarkable level of material and diplomatic support that the United States provides to Israel.
Instead,

Do you have to say it...

You need to stop lying.

John Mearsheimer

DID you bother to read the disclaimer at the front of your link ? Then did you bother to scrutinise their other work to see were their real obligations lie.

Another fail as the latest 2014 figures show Saudi concerns to be at the forefront followed by other Islamic concerns and the NRA with AIPAC lying in tenth place.
Keep trying

Do you have to say it...

You need to stop lying.

John Mearsheimer

DID you bother to read the disclaimer at the front of your link ? Then did you bother to scrutinise their other work to see were their real obligations lie.

Another fail as the latest 2014 figures show Saudi concerns to be at the forefront followed by other Islamic concerns and the NRA with AIPAC lying in tenth place.
Keep trying

To begin with, "terrorism" is a tactic employed by a wide array of political groups; it is not a single unified adversary. The terrorist organizations that threaten Israel (e.g., Hamas or Hezbollah) do not threaten the United States, except when it intervenes against them (as in Lebanon in 1982). Moreover, Palestinian terrorism is not random violence directed against Israel or "the West"; it is largely a response to Israel’s prolonged campaign to colonize the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

The Banksters need are no different than Gangsters, they just use different weapons...We need change to save our Democracy and Foreign policies!

"In case anybody hasn't noticed, democracy in America is dying now. This isn't an overstatement; it's a fact. Corporate interests dominate our politics so much at this point that our government, for all intents and purposes, is merely its handmaiden. Whatever Wall Street wants, Wall Street gets. Corporatism is the new order of the day. One political party stands for it; the other political party won't stand against it."

Last edited:
pure AIPAC directing our Government...This is sickening America!

Before the two (Kerry and Netanyahu)convened in Rome, Israel put the United States on notice it expected Washington to exercise its Security Council veto against any resolutions setting a timeframe.

pure AIPAC directing our Government...This is sickening America!

Before the two (Kerry and Netanyahu)convened in Rome, Israel put the United States on notice it expected Washington to exercise its Security Council veto against any resolutions setting a timeframe.
Palestinians say to press UN vote despite US veto warning - Yahoo News

Kerry told the Palestinian delegation that Washington would use its veto within the Security Council, he said of the meeting between the secretary of state and chief Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erakat.

Sharon the Israeli PM reputably said "We Control America" to Peres...through AIPAC

Last edited:
AIPAC RULES...

Widening Democratic Party divisions on the Israeli-Palestinian issue - The Washington Post
Let’s start with the gap. About two-thirds of Americans tend to want the U.S. government to lean toward neither side of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, but among the remaining one-third, significantly more people want the United States to lean toward Israel than the Palestinians. When this is broken down along party lines, the results are substantially different.

Forum List

Back