A Christmas Message from Bethlehem

It must irk the Israel Firsters to see Palestinians wearing crosses around their necks. Some of the Christian Israel Firsters might just begin wondering why they are supporting their oppressors.

This season let us all show our support for the Christian loving Palestinians by purchasing bomb straps for our children.

It must irk the Israel Firsters to see Palestinians wearing crosses around their necks. Some of the Christian Israel Firsters might just begin wondering why they are supporting their oppressors.

What an incredibly dumb thing to say.

BTW, give me the definition of an Israeli firster

I asked you for the definition because I knew you couldn't provide one, as you tend to make up things about posters. According to you, if you support Israel, you are an Israeli firster...

And now the story is a different one isn't it, as the arab muslims want to remove all traces of Christianity from the area and will murder anyone that shows any Christian objects. Did you see the date of your video tinny it was made in 2013.

Not at all as they are Christians before they are Palestinians. But it must get right up your nose to see people openly wearing a Christian symbol in an ISLAMONAZI TOWN

bethlehem-cartoon-mary-joseph-israeli-soldiers-1.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back