AIPAC AMERICA...

We all know that American policies and power are directed by the well heeled money power of the American Israeli Political Action Committee which buys American politicians...This sinister arrangement has contributed to terrorism in our shores that makes American lives expendable in support of the Israeli State. ...
We all know that American policies and power are directed by the well heeled money power of the Council on American-Islamic Realations which buys American politicians...This sinister arrangement has contributed to terrorism in our shores that makes American lives expendable in war against the Israeli State. ...
"Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran ... should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth." - Omar Ahmad
“If we are practicing Muslims, we are above the law of the land” - Mustafa Carroll, Dallas-Fort Worth CAIR branch exec.

We all know that American policies and power are directed by the well heeled money power of the American Israeli Political Action Committee which buys American politicians...This sinister arrangement has contributed to terrorism in our shores that makes American lives expendable in support of the Israeli State. ...
We all know that American policies and power are directed by the well heeled money power of the Council on American-Islamic Realations which buys American politicians...This sinister arrangement has contributed to terrorism in our shores that makes American lives expendable in war against the Israeli State. ...
"Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran ... should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth." - Omar Ahmad
“If we are practicing Muslims, we are above the law of the land” - Mustafa Carroll, Dallas-Fort Worth CAIR branch exec.
Drivel.

We all know that American policies and power are directed by the well heeled money power of the American Israeli Political Action Committee which buys American politicians...This sinister arrangement has contributed to terrorism in our shores that makes American lives expendable in support of the Israeli State...

laughing-chimp-gif-animation.gif

whatamaroon.jpg
The tree ply toilet paper asshole chimes in: Sir LimpDick!

Why stop there? You could sign an executive order and herd them all into FEMA camps.

Hey, they're human beings, not cattle!

I just don't want them talking to my government without my permission. And I definitely don't want them giving any member of my government any money.
Oh, like other organizations talk to our government all the time. Only, they aren't jooooos, eh. ...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Drivel.
No. Fact. Actual quotes.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

If I was President, I'd outlaw AIPAC from the continental United States. Make it illegal for them to even talk to a member of Congress. Some might ask, how could I do that, being a member of the executive branch? That's easy, I'd put them on the "Terrorist Watch List" and call it a day.
It's definitely a blessing our honorable billo-really isn't and will never be the US pres., the US are tired of the current drivel, emanating from the Casa Blanca, and there's absolutely no need to exacerbate the situation, of course. Let him keep dreaming of ruining the californian power grid.

Drivel.
You drivel, we talk.

If I was President, I'd outlaw AIPAC from the continental United States. Make it illegal for them to even talk to a member of Congress. Some might ask, how could I do that, being a member of the executive branch? That's easy, I'd put them on the "Terrorist Watch List" and call it a day.

Why stop there? You could sign an executive order and herd them all into FEMA camps.

This is Not about silencing Israeli supporters, it is about not allowing our politicians to just be bought by bribery of election funds that support Foreign Powers.

Period.

No, its about the JOOOOOOOOSSS, as it always is.
If its always about the Jooooos, why do you think that is so?

Because all you idiots are anti-Semitic fucktards.

We all know that American policies and power are directed by the well heeled money power of the American Israeli Political Action Committee which buys American politicians...This sinister arrangement has contributed to terrorism in our shores that makes American lives expendable in support of the Israeli State...

laughing-chimp-gif-animation.gif

whatamaroon.jpg
The tree ply toilet paper asshole chimes in: Sir LimpDick!
You should know, Lady Grand Canyon...

Any other brilliant comebacks, directed at those who disagree with your opinions?

Once again, the worthless creatures that have absolutely nothing going for them other than their stupidity, paranoia and hatred decide to blame the Jews.

Wouldn't it be better, instead, to work towards amounting to something in life so you would no longer feel the need to do this?

Now do explain why you would single out one race for special treatment and act in a racist anti-Semitic manner. Isnt this what your hero's the Nazi's did in 1930,s Germany making you a proven Jew hater and NAZI ANTI SEMITIC

Yes, I bet you would try something as silly as that.

Good luck with that one.
At least my allegiance is to the US and not some foreign country on the other side of the planet.

And how would you deal with the sudden collapse in the US economy as the Jews transferred out of the US taking their CAPITAL and banking knowledge with them. Then watching as Hospital after Hospital closed down because they no longer had any Jewish support. Would you round them up and put them in camps till they died of deprivation and starvation, or would you just shoot them in the back of the head. So I say bring on the dildo fourth riech and watch him get publicly executed for his treason and crimes against America.

Hey, they're human beings, not cattle!

I just don't want them talking to my government without my permission. And I definitely don't want them giving any member of my government any money.

Yet you will allow the Islamic lobby to talk to your government and give them large sums of money so they vote in their favour. Why not just declare the US a caliphate and be done with it, then bring in laws that make it legal to kill all non muslims.

The way to do that is to ban islam and evict every muslim, they help set up bases in Israel to deal with ISLAMONAZI TERRORISM at the grass roots.
Moslems are angry at the U.S. only because we prop up apartheid Israel. Moslem nations may threaten Israel but they don't threaten the U.S. I think Americans are tied of fighting wars for Israel, especially since Israelis lack gratitude.

You know Israel was not used as a base during the wars with Iraq. Israel is nothing but a liability for the U.S.

Your authoritarian temperament and love of ethnic cleansing identify you as a Zionazi.

flag_Israel_Nazi_0.gif

The way to do that is to ban islam and evict every muslim, they help set up bases in Israel to deal with ISLAMONAZI TERRORISM at the grass roots.
Moslems are angry at the U.S. only because we prop up apartheid Israel. Moslem nations may threaten Israel but they don't threaten the U.S. I think Americans are tied of fighting wars for Israel, especially since Israelis lack gratitude.

You know Israel was not used as a base during the wars with Iraq. Israel is nothing but a liability for the U.S.

Your authoritarian temperament and love of ethnic cleansing identify you as a Zionazi.

flag_Israel_Nazi_0.gif
Far better than an IslamoNazi, of course...

Or their minions useful idiots and butt-buddies...

Do you have AIPAC's address so I can send them some money?

Forum List

Back