AIPAC AMERICA...

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
We all know that American policies and power are directed by the well heeled money power of the American Israeli Political Action Committee which buys American politicians...This sinister arrangement has contributed to terrorism in our shores that makes American lives expendable in support of the Israeli State.

This cancer can only be removed by Americans through Campaign Finance Reform to remove the Money flow that is killing us...

Wake Up America!

No Israel Isn t Allied With The Assad Regime - Business Insider
On Sunday, the Israeli Air Force (IAF) allegedly bombed targets at the Damascus International Airport and in a base in Dimas near the border with Lebanon. This latest strike, like all those before it, targeted regime and Iranian-Hezbollah assets, the exact nature of which is not yet clear.
Yet, despite the fact that all Israeli incursions in Syria since the outbreak of the uprising have been directed solely against the Iranian camp, Arab commentators, to say nothing of Syria opposition figures, continue to proclaim that Israel and the Assad regime are in league with each other.
To this day, some even remain convinced that Israel’s supposed preference for the Assad regime stands behind Washington’s de facto pro-Assad policy. This old, stale line needs to be put to rest once and for all.

Read more: https://now.mmedia.me/lb/en/commentaryanalysis/564531-exploding-the-israel-assad-myth?utm_content=buffer12857&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer#ixzz3LmMTXM3o

We all know that American policies and power are directed by the well heeled money power of the American Israeli Political Action Committee which buys American politicians...This sinister arrangement has contributed to terrorism in our shores that makes American lives expendable in support of the Israeli State.
Well said.

cartoon_aipac.jpg

If I was President, I'd outlaw AIPAC from the continental United States. Make it illegal for them to even talk to a member of Congress. Some might ask, how could I do that, being a member of the executive branch? That's easy, I'd put them on the "Terrorist Watch List" and call it a day.

This cancer can only be removed by Americans through Campaign Finance Reform to remove the Money flow that is killing us...

Wake Up America!

No Israel Isn t Allied With The Assad Regime - Business Insider
On Sunday, the Israeli Air Force (IAF) allegedly bombed targets at the Damascus International Airport and in a base in Dimas near the border with Lebanon. This latest strike, like all those before it, targeted regime and Iranian-Hezbollah assets, the exact nature of which is not yet clear.
Yet, despite the fact that all Israeli incursions in Syria since the outbreak of the uprising have been directed solely against the Iranian camp, Arab commentators, to say nothing of Syria opposition figures, continue to proclaim that Israel and the Assad regime are in league with each other.
To this day, some even remain convinced that Israel’s supposed preference for the Assad regime stands behind Washington’s de facto pro-Assad policy. This old, stale line needs to be put to rest once and for all.

Read more: https://now.mmedia.me/lb/en/commentaryanalysis/564531-exploding-the-israel-assad-myth?utm_content=buffer12857&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer#ixzz3LmMTXM3o

"sinister"

:rofl:

If I was President, I'd outlaw AIPAC from the continental United States. Make it illegal for them to even talk to a member of Congress. Some might ask, how could I do that, being a member of the executive branch? That's easy, I'd put them on the "Terrorist Watch List" and call it a day.

Yes, I bet you would try something as silly as that.

Good luck with that one.

Why stop there? You could sign an executive order and herd them all into FEMA camps.

Why stop there? You could sign an executive order and herd them all into FEMA camps.

Hey, they're human beings, not cattle!

I just don't want them talking to my government without my permission. And I definitely don't want them giving any member of my government any money.

Luckily you are just some asshat message board poster, and not actually in charge of anything.

Oh no!!! people who think Israel and the US should be fast allies are TALKING to POLITICIANS!!!!

tumblr_md1rnigM0w1r2q56co1_250.gif

This is Not about silencing Israeli supporters, it is about not allowing our politicians to just be bought by bribery of election funds that support Foreign Powers.

Period.

This is Not about silencing Israeli supporters, it is about not allowing our politicians to just be bought by bribery of election funds that support Foreign Powers.

Period.

No, its about the JOOOOOOOOSSS, as it always is.

They are a fake ally, and well PM Bibi and Putin are rather close it seems.

Period.

No, its about the JOOOOOOOOSSS, as it always is.
If its always about the Jooooos, why do you think that is so?

We all know that American policies and power are directed by the well heeled money power of the American Israeli Political Action Committee which buys American politicians...This sinister arrangement has contributed to terrorism in our shores that makes American lives expendable in support of the Israeli State...

laughing-chimp-gif-animation.gif

whatamaroon.jpg

Forum List

Back