Ailes wants apology from Trump

Never heard of Ales..

Not my fault that you don't know what is going on.

Not my fault you dont know how to spell.
And besides your lack of spelling ability my post wasnt directed at "Ailes" it was directed at stupid fucking democrats such as yourself who dont seem to understand that we dont give a fuck about FOX if they dont listen to their viewers.
WE make FOX what they are and WE can dismantle them.

Run along now poodle..pretty sure you have some democrat ass to sniff.

What? You don't want to quote Fox's ratings? I'm disappointed.

What? You dont care to address your total fuck up and would rather try and deflect?
No surprise poodle....run along now ya flea bitten mongrel.

Oh my. I left the "I" out of his last name. I should have known you weren't sharp enough to figure that out. Will this go on my permanent record?

You left the " i "out repeatedly and yes it would be a lower case " i ", and I never said "Ailes" was a liberal ya fucken moron.

Way to double down on stupid. But I never expect anything less from the likes of you.

I should start a thread telling everyone that I'm not a rep.

you'd think after so many years you'd know this by now.

and you responded to "fundamentally change America". So get off your high horse, and pat yourself on the back, you did it, there's far less freedom and liberty
Sounds to me like you're bleeding out of your eyes, or bleeding out of your "whatever" :rofl:
you support a man that openly hates America and has created a great divide

but an asshole get 35% of the popularity from the gop and we are bleeding out our eyes

mmkay
Who has "created a great divide"?
obama, and his leftist cronies

but you knew that
Where is this "great divide"?
between the people that don't want to see America destroyed and those that do.

again, you knew that

Sounds to me like you're bleeding out of your eyes, or bleeding out of your "whatever" :rofl:

but an asshole get 35% of the popularity from the gop and we are bleeding out our eyes

mmkay

but you knew that

again, you knew that
Who wants to see America destroyed?

mmkay

but you knew that

again, you knew that
dems

yaknow, the people that elected obama

and now we have gone full circle

grats

but you knew that

again, you knew that
dems

grats
Where are those indications that Dems want to destroy America? And full circle to what?

Yeah well, Millions of us want an apology from all you who voted for that thug Obama. we are still damn waiting.

Nice deflection Staph. I think your boy Donald has gone too far this time. He should begin the descent back down the mountain soon.

Real men don't back down unlike your sissy boy when he drew the line in Syria

"Megyn Kelly represents the very best of American journalism and all of us at Fox News Channel reject the crude and irresponsible attempts to suggest otherwise," Ailes' statement reads. "I could not be more proud of Megyn for her professionalism and class in the face of all of Mr. Trump’s verbal assaults. Her questioning of Mr. Trump at the debate was tough but fair, and I fully support her as she continues to ask the probing and challenging questions that all presidential candidates may find difficult to answer," Ailes said. "Donald Trump rarely apologizes, although in this case, he should. We have never been deterred by politicians or anyone else attacking us for doing our job, much less allowed ourselves to be bullied by anyone and we’re certainly not going to start now. All of our journalists will continue to report in the fair and balanced way that has made FOX News Channel the number one news network in the industry.”

The red parts made me laugh. Sarcastically.
Funny. If a Liberal was criticizing Kelly you would be defending her to the hilt.

Yeah well, Millions of us want an apology from all you who voted for that thug Obama. we are still damn waiting.

Nice deflection Staph. I think your boy Donald has gone too far this time. He should begin the descent back down the mountain soon.

I seem to remember that certain...ahem....people wanted us to get involved in a war in Syria. I would expect that those certain...ahem...people are disappointed that cooler heads prevailed.

"Megyn Kelly represents the very best of American journalism and all of us at Fox News Channel reject the crude and irresponsible attempts to suggest otherwise," Ailes' statement reads. "I could not be more proud of Megyn for her professionalism and class in the face of all of Mr. Trump’s verbal assaults. Her questioning of Mr. Trump at the debate was tough but fair, and I fully support her as she continues to ask the probing and challenging questions that all presidential candidates may find difficult to answer," Ailes said. "Donald Trump rarely apologizes, although in this case, he should. We have never been deterred by politicians or anyone else attacking us for doing our job, much less allowed ourselves to be bullied by anyone and we’re certainly not going to start now. All of our journalists will continue to report in the fair and balanced way that has made FOX News Channel the number one news network in the industry.”

Funny. If a Liberal was criticizing Kelly you would be defending her to the hilt.
Um. No. I am not any particular lean politically. She didn't ask him the same questions she asked the others. She didn't ask the questions of others that she asked of him. She is getting what she gave. Period.

Why should anyone apologize for Obama....he fixed what your stupid GW Bush did to the country and you all haven't apologized for that shit!

Um. No. I am not any particular lean politically. She didn't ask him the same questions she asked the others. She didn't ask the questions of others that she asked of him. She is getting what she gave. Period.
She didn't ask the other candidates about abusive comments toward women because . . . wait for it . . . none of them has a history of making abusive comments about women!

Should the moderators ask every candidate about blocking traffic into NYC, or just Christie?

Should they ask all of them about being a retard, or just Cruz?

You get the picture, I hope.

It's over your head.
Nothing you say will change my mind and nothing I say will change yours.
Just gonna have to agree to disagree unless you want to bicker about it and if you do..then yer on yer own.

but you knew that

again, you knew that
dems

grats
Where are those indications that Dems want to destroy America? And full circle to what?
you elected a man that stated he wanted to fundamentally change America.

the fundamentals are freedom and liberty

you succeeded

your own sig line is proof of it

This is what you voted for, this is what you wanted. Tyranny, hate, division. You wanted it and now you have it.

I seem to remember that certain...ahem....people wanted us to get involved in a war in Syria. I would expect that those certain...ahem...people are disappointed that cooler heads prevailed.

Yup Putin out maneuvered and embarrassed Obama, when Kerry spoke....

Found out Obama was a weak leader then took over Crimea ....

See how that works?

See how that works?

Actually that started under W, because George looked into Putin's eyes and could tell he was a man that he could trust. Now we need another Bush?

See how that works?

Actually that started under W, because George looked into Putin's eyes and could tell he was a man that he could trust. Now we need another Bush?

Yea... Becuse Putin trusted Bush to launch a fight with him. He went into Gerorgia and left.

With obama he went into crimea and stayed....

See how that works again with a weak leader?

With JFK the Soviet union pulled out of Cuba

With Reagen the Soviet Union collapsed and set in motion with the Berlin wall coming down under Bush SR.

you elected a man that stated he wanted to fundamentally change America.

the fundamentals are freedom and liberty
Who says?

Better question: What did he say that he wanted to fundamentally change?

Let's see if you know anything.

Yup Putin out maneuvered and embarrassed Obama
How has that worked out for Putin? Not so well.

How did you feel when Putin outmaneuvered and embarrassed Bush by invading Georgia?

What did Bush do about that again? Oh, yeah - nothing. I guess Bush was too weak.

Forum List

Back