Ailes wants apology from Trump

Yeah well, Millions of us want an apology from all you who voted for that thug Obama. we are still damn waiting.

Yeah well, Millions of us want an apology from all you who voted for that thug Obama. we are still damn waiting.

Nice deflection Staph. I think your boy Donald has gone too far this time. He should begin the descent back down the mountain soon.

HE didn't SAY anything. He re tweeted something someone else said that had the dreaded "B" (bimbo) word in it.
I seriously doubt donald trump is going to apologize for something somebody ELSE said.
Good luck.

Last edited:
FOX vs Trump

Someone pinch me! :badgrin:

Why? When are liberals going to figure out that conservatives are sick of the same old bullshit.
FOX can either get straight with what their viewers want or they can get fucked.

A dream come true. Only through the arrogance and stupidity of Trump will you see Republican viewers turning on FOX. He has accomplished something many of us thought impossible.

There's certain things gentlemen (conservatives) shouldn't say and more that should be never said to a lady.

Trump went over the line into leftist conduct, so yea, he owes her and country one for his conduct
Yet he remains as popular as ever among you "gentlemen!" :rofl:
Trump lapped the Republican field with support from 35 percent of those polled
State GOP chair: Trump popularity 'appears sustainable' heading into fall

35% isn't a lot, however you are correct, bad conduct works, many on the right see what yall do and are trying to copy it. Stooping to your level is not the answer though

FOX vs Trump

Someone pinch me! :badgrin:

Why? When are liberals going to figure out that conservatives are sick of the same old bullshit.
FOX can either get straight with what their viewers want or they can get fucked.

A dream come true. Only through the arrogance and stupidity of Trump will you see Republican viewers turning on FOX. He has accomplished something many of us thought impossible.

Unlike liberals,we dont follow blindly.

Forum List

Back