Why is Joy Reid still culturally appropriating Scandinavian blonde hair? Does she wish her ancestors were Vikings?

She is still doing it. Why is a proud black woman trying to be more WHITE?

That is cultural appropration, just like if I dyed my hair black and got dreads.

If Cultural appropriation is bad, it should be bad for EVERYONE.

Is this just another thing that can ONLY be used by the Biden cult against Conservatives?

She’s a secret Trump supporter. She is showing her love for President Trump.

She just acts like a crazy lefty to get more people to run away from lefties. She is one of the best campaign ads for voting for Trump.

The Extreme Biden Cult Fucks should be all over her for cultural appropriation, which we all know is very very bad….and racist,

She is wearing straight blonde hair. Her natural hair is black and curly.

SHE SHOULD BE CANCELLED, RIGHT? :rolleyes:

It is a shame for such a high profile black woman to be so ashamed of her heritage that she makes her hair as if she was Swedish.

Fucked up.

Joy Reid is racist….against blacks.

where does that put the orange man?

Right here:

rent free.png

Once again, it is so easy to prove Extreme Biden Biden Fucks are just liars.

They do not care about cultural appropriation. They use it as a political weapon WHEN IT SUITS THEIR GOALS.

NO TACO TUESDAY, BECAUSE THAT IS RACIST…BUT JOY REID CAN PRETEND SHE HAS VIKING BLOOD?

GTFO FRAUDS.

Straight blonde hair? Well that isn't black so she should immediately chop it all off or she is appropriating other cultures.

While she is at it she needs to stop reading and writing and speaking English, stop using electric, no driving, no air conditioning and so on. None of those things were created by blacks. Modern technology didn't come from blacks so she is appropriating all of it

Since everything Reid talks about is based on race and white supremacy and slavery, it seems to me like it would be most appropriate for her to be sitting topless on set in front of a background image of a jungle, and with rings in her nose and saucers in her lips. No blond hair. Blacks do not have blond hair, and they are native Africans. Perhaps she ought to have a couple of black young'un attached to her boobs. Every now and then during her TV show maybe a spear comes flying by; drums are beating in the background. You know, make it authentic, with her sticking to her own ethnicity. This would comport more to her racist ideologies than what she is doing now. And don't accuse me of racism. This is purely what exists in HER puny brain: a race based hierarchy.

Forum List

Back