Ailes wants apology from Trump

There's certain things gentlemen (conservatives) shouldn't say and more that should be never said to a lady.

Trump went over the line into leftist conduct, so yea, he owes her and country one for his conduct
Yet he remains as popular as ever among you "gentlemen!" :rofl:
Trump lapped the Republican field with support from 35 percent of those polled
State GOP chair: Trump popularity 'appears sustainable' heading into fall

35% isn't a lot, however you are correct, bad conduct works, many on the right see what yall do and are trying to copy it. Stooping to your level is not the answer though
He should keep saying things that "gentlemen should never say to a lady," as that is what your party responds to! :rofl:

oh and so much for the mantra that FOX is a con outlet

just sayin
That's you believing that Trump is really a Con, isn't it? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Con as in 'con' artist

aside from that he's running in the gop, which, according to you, fox should laud all he does, they are not b/c they are not in the tank like abc, nbc, cbs, msn, cnn, hln, pbs, npr.

you get fair and balanced like we always told you.

just sayin
Con as in 'con' artist

aside from that he's running in the gop, which, according to you, fox should laud all he does, they are not b/c they are not in the tank like abc, nbc, cbs, msn, cnn, hln, pbs, npr.

Riiiiiight. That's why FOX has Democrat frontrunners on all the time.

There's certain things gentlemen (conservatives) shouldn't say and more that should be never said to a lady.

Trump went over the line into leftist conduct, so yea, he owes her and country one for his conduct

35% isn't a lot, however you are correct, bad conduct works, many on the right see what yall do and are trying to copy it. Stooping to your level is not the answer though
He should keep saying things that "gentlemen should never say to a lady," as that is what your party responds to! :rofl:
I should start a thread telling everyone that I'm not a rep.

you'd think after so many years you'd know this by now.

and you responded to "fundamentally change America". So get off your high horse, and pat yourself on the back, you did it, there's far less freedom and liberty

just sayin
Con as in 'con' artist

Riiiiiight. That's why FOX has Democrat frontrunners on all the time.
they get invited constantly but refuse since they know they will be made to actually answer questions and not just blather on.

just sayin
Con as in 'con' artist

aside from that he's running in the gop, which, according to you, fox should laud all he does, they are not b/c cthey are not in the tank like abc, nbc, cbs, msn, cnn, hln, pbs, npr.

You are kidding. Hannity and his like have been drinking his poison. Not until his latest attack on Kelly did some turn. Donald is out of control.

and you responded to "fundamentally change America". So get off your high horse, and pat yourself on the back, you did it, there's far less freedom and liberty
Sounds to me like you're bleeding out of your eyes, or bleeding out of your "whatever" :rofl:

just sayin
Con as in 'con' artist

Nope. The GOP hates trump as much as fox does. They see the damage he is doing to their lunch ticket.

just sayin
Con as in 'con' artist

aside from that he's running in the gop, which, according to you, fox should laud all he does, they are not b/c cthey are not in the tank like abc, nbc, cbs, msn, cnn, hln, pbs, npr.

You are kidding. Hannity and his like have been drinking his poison. Not until his latest attack on Kelly did some turn. Donald is out of control.
any positive press for anyone not a dem is drinking poison to you.

fox has cons, indies, mods, tarians, dems, leftist and far left whacks

every other station has leftist and far left whacks

and you know it, but you still run the same old tired lie

it's boring

Sounds to me like you're bleeding out of your eyes, or bleeding out of your "whatever" :rofl:
you support a man that openly hates America and has created a great divide

but an asshole get 35% of the popularity from the gop and we are bleeding out our eyes

mmkay

but an asshole get 35% of the popularity from the gop and we are bleeding out our eyes

mmkay
Who has "created a great divide"?

just sayin
Con as in 'con' artist

Nope. The GOP hates trump as much as fox does. They see the damage he is doing to their lunch ticket.
if by 'gop' you mean it's pol leaders, then yes, they clearly don't want someone running off script.

mmkay
Who has "created a great divide"?
obama, and his leftist cronies

but you knew that

What is REALLY funny is what Trump is doing to the GOP. And they are lapping up his poison like chocolate! This is better than I ever imagined it would be.

What is REALLY funny is what Trump is doing to the GOP. And they are lapping up his poison like chocolate! This is better than I ever imagined it would be.
That's because he's using their own poisonous tactics against them...and they have no defence.

Forum List

Back