After the Mueller report — what comes next?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
CNN and the others are not going to let this end!

We’ve already had nearly 2 years of this hoax and the Dims simply won’t let it go.

Here’s what’s coming:

Perspectives from the press

Justice has not yet been done, and Congress deserves an uncensored report to act.

Nothing in the end was obstructed.

The Mueller report is the opposite of exoneration.

The president must be impeached.

Democrats would be foolish to push for impeachment.

The real scandal is the Obama administration’s failure to prevent Russian meddling.

The breadth of the lies revealed shows why this probe was so necessary.

By protecting the presidency, Mueller has hurt the country.

Barr’s redactions are cause for concern over how he views his role and his loyalties.

Facts don’t matter.

The truth doesn’t matter

The media and its Dim co-conspirators will go on with this as long as President Trump is in office – another 6 years!

More of this tripe
@ After the Mueller report — what comes next?

What comes next is the media continuing with the same agenda as if the report actually indighted him instead of exonerating him.

What comes next is the media continuing with the same agenda as if the report actually indighted him instead of exonerating him.

I agree with this assessment. Neither the Leftist American Media nor the radical Leftist political machine will ever relent regardless of the evidence placed under their noses. We must remember, those of us still sane enough to believe in our America, that these are the same people who believe men can become women and vice versa. The same people who believe killing unborn and born children is morally superior to letting them live. The same people who would mutilate our children if they successfully brainwashed our children to believe they were the opposite sex. Simplified: the radical American Left are sociopathic liars, acolytes of a murder cult, and thoroughly soul taken by their religion of moral relativism. Such minds cannot be reasoned with, apologized to, negotiated with or co-existed with as free men and women.

From what is apparent here on USMB, few Trump supporters have actually read the report. They instead rely on the short misleading Barr whitewash hack memo. So, the next step will be Trump opponents educating and informing the masses about what the Mueller report actually indicates and concludes.

The Ds are now talking about censure since they don't have the votes for impeachment. I'm hoping they are stupid enough to do that

Here is a list of proven Media blunders from the Mueller investigation kerfuffle, from the NEW YORK POST:

Top 10 things the media got wrong about ‘collusion’ and ‘obstruction’

April 19, 2019

Sohrab Ahmari

Excerpt:

The prestige press has some explaining to do — for subjecting the nation to a long, cruel ordeal named “collusion” and “obstruction.” Almost two years and millions of column inches later, special counsel Robert Mueller has revealed the theory that President Trump and his campaign conspired with Russia has been just that.

All that remains of collusion and obstruction is the media’s shattered credibility.

The errant reporters and pundits — the ones who peddled the most outrageous falsehoods — want nothing more than to move on. But not so fast: There has to be some accountability for the biggest foul-ups.

Here are the 10 worst, drawn from among many more:

LINK to the list
=========================================================================
Eventually the politically motivated hit job will fade away as the obvious finally sink into the soul free l;eftists, who will move on to some other accusatory racket.

The Ds are now talking about censure since they don't have the votes for impeachment. I'm hoping they are stupid enough to do that

Why, because you just said so? You and your handlers say it and it just instantly becomes facts? Hate to break it to you but I want Trump to finish out his hitch and just go away. Not more fuss, no more GRU sponsored rallies. I want the Senate to grow a pair and get Mitch a new job as the Senate Latrine Queen and get someone else in there that can actually do the job. And it doesn't have to be a Democrat either to replace him. Mitchy Boy only does what the Trumpster tells him to do. If the Senate Majority Leader actually did his friggin job, we could handle another 20 months of Trump standing on our heads.

After reading the report my opinion is it is written to fuel a continued debate.

According to what we have been told this is exactly what the russians, who we are told interfered in the election(s) desired.

If that is true, russia won.

In other effects, I think it sets the stage for elections to come.

more crying from the left crybabies
trying to find ANOTHER way to slander/get rid of a fairly/legally elected POTUS

From what is apparent here on USMB, few Trump supporters have actually read the report. They instead rely on the short misleading Barr whitewash hack memo. So, the next step will be Trump opponents educating and informing the masses about what the Mueller report actually indicates and concludes.
from what is apparent is NO indictment
hahahahahahahahahhaha
why do I need to read it?
everyone just puts their own spin on it/own opinion
the final: NO indictment

Tell us all about it point by point, since you read it. I know 20 Dem Killary supporters collaberated on the writing of said report. Why would i read that? I could tun on CNN to see that kind of malarkey.

so they are ok when Mueller indicts someone
by if he doesn't, somethings WRONG???!!!!???
hahahahahahhaha

so you leftists only agree if the outcome is what YOU want ....!!!
STFU

from what is apparent is NO indictment
hahahahahahahahahhaha
why do I need to read it?
everyone just puts their own spin on it/own opinion
the final: NO indictment

The Justice Department CANNOT indict a sitting President, period. In order for the Justice Department to indict trump, would have to be impeached by the House and removed from office by the Senate. And then, and only then, could the Justice department indict him on anything because he would no longer be a sitting president. I don't wonder that you don't feel the need to read it. Your handlers haven't either. Most riightwing nutjobs won't either since that might get in the way of a good rant.

We’ve already had nearly 2 years of this hoax and the Dims simply won’t let it go.

Here’s what’s coming:

Perspectives from the press

Justice has not yet been done, and Congress deserves an uncensored report to act.

Nothing in the end was obstructed.

The Mueller report is the opposite of exoneration.

The president must be impeached.

Democrats would be foolish to push for impeachment.

The real scandal is the Obama administration’s failure to prevent Russian meddling.

The breadth of the lies revealed shows why this probe was so necessary.

By protecting the presidency, Mueller has hurt the country.

Barr’s redactions are cause for concern over how he views his role and his loyalties.

Facts don’t matter.

The truth doesn’t matter

The media and its Dim co-conspirators will go on with this as long as President Trump is in office – another 6 years!

More of this tripe
@ After the Mueller report — what comes next?

Here’s what’s coming:
Democrats have just been handed a road map to impeachment, so it isn't hard to guess how this will end.

Dear Democrats: Mueller Just Handed You a Road Map for Impeachment. Follow It.

"Listen to special counsel Robert Mueller. 'With respect to whether the President can be found to have obstructed justice by exercising his powers under Article II of the Constitution, we concluded that Congress has authority to prohibit a President’s corrupt use of his authority in order to protect the integrity of the administration of justice,' he writes, adding: 'The conclusion that Congress may apply the obstruction laws to the President’s corrupt exercise of the powers of office accords with our constitutional system of checks and balances and the principle that no person is above the law.'"

"The special counsel — who listed 11 instances of potential obstruction of justice in his report and refused to 'exonerate' the president — placed the decision firmly in your (Congress) court. This is the impeachment referralyou claimed you were waiting for."

You can't even get half the democrats in Congress to be in favor of impeachment. How are you going to remove him from office? What a bunch of pathetic Charlie Browns.

Forum List

Back