African Americans make up about 13% of the population. How many actually vote?

The OP is absolutely correct. Black Americans represent such a small portion of the electorate that it makes no sense to even try to win their votes.

Sound reasoning.
Why try to win their votes with a platform of career and job opportunities when they can own a house and get welfare and food stamps.
Do you have more stupid postings in your fingertips.

Who are you? Am I supposed to know who you are?
Are we supposed to give a damn who you are?
All you do is belly ache about how bad Blacks have it and then you embrace a Party that keeps them down.
Are the Republicans any better? Nope.
But the Democrats also suck when it comes to giving them handouts and suppressing ambition.
There was a time when poor white women got welfare and blacks were denied even though they qualified. They qualified for welfare but weren't allowed to get it because the system was racist. They couldn't get jobs because the system was racist.

But you seem to be suggesting that blacks live in poverty because they like the freebees. But before they were given welfare they were poor.

Maybe michigan gop governor Rick Snyder can show us how its done and fix Detroit.

But I bet his only idea is to cut funding.

Id love to cut people off welfare if there are jobs for them. Let's start hiring these people. But that would be too liberal to ask corporations to hire more blacks. Let's pay them more. Let's make college and daycare and healthcare affordable.

I like the GOP's advice to poor people. Stop having kids.
Did you read Post 36?
Do you have a mental block?
Read it again.
If you're starving and there's nothing but pumping coffee would YOU be happy?
Hillary's plan offers ZERO opportunity.
You can get all the training you want but an overseas company DOESN'T have to hire you.

The OP is absolutely correct. Black Americans represent such a small portion of the electorate that it makes no sense to even try to win their votes.

Sound reasoning.
Why try to win their votes with a platform of career and job opportunities when they can own a house and get welfare and food stamps.
Do you have more stupid postings in your fingertips.

Who are you? Am I supposed to know who you are?
Are we supposed to give a damn who you are?
All you do is belly ache about how bad Blacks have it and then you embrace a Party that keeps them down.
Are the Republicans any better? Nope.
But the Democrats also suck when it comes to giving them handouts and suppressing ambition.

Why do you believe such nonsense?

Nah.....forget it. I don't care why.
It's a public forum and you can't handle your own racist reflection.

Liberals love to make a big deal about having that voting segment sewn up but what do you think it's actually worth?

I think it was about 98% of them voted for Obama both times.....

If you are trying to blow off the fact that Wonderful Donald will not get many

Blacks
Hispanics
Asians
Gays
Transgender
Women
Males with some sort of advanced education, like college.....

Well then Wonderful Donald should win in a landslide.....

Or maybe not....

That could be why the Trump campaign has shaken up it's team...
98% of THE ONES THAT VOTED, voted for Obama. Hillary isn't black. Yeah, I went there

The rest of your list is meaningless

African-Americans always give democrat presidential candidates .. including the white ones .. 88% or more of their votes .. including the white ones. :0) Yeah, I went there.

What is that vote worth today .. its the key to the White House.
88% of how many that actually vote in a population that only represents 13% of Americans?

Why is math so difficult for you all?

Liberals love to make a big deal about having that voting segment sewn up but what do you think it's actually worth?

Blacks
Hispanics
Asians
Gays
Transgender
Women

Or maybe not....

98% of THE ONES THAT VOTED, voted for Obama. Hillary isn't black. Yeah, I went there

African-Americans always give democrat presidential candidates .. including the white ones .. 88% or more of their votes .. including the white ones. :0) Yeah, I went there.

88% of how many that actually vote in a population that only represents 13% of Americans?

Obviously you've been vacationing on the moon for a long ass time. :0)

All one need do is listen to republicans like you whining and whining and whining about black people voting for democrats to know how important that vote is. Obviously you didn't figure that out when Romney lost.

By the way, did you know that Romney got the same percentage of the white vote as Reagan did in a landslide .. but Romney lost with it. :0) Maybe this math is over your head .. but the white share of the voting population is shrinking .. and as more non-whites vote, your share shrinks further.

.. and it isn't just blacks you have to worry about .. everybody rejects the Republican Party .. and as America continues to brown, republican power and influence will continue to wane.

Grow up old man .. it's not your world anymore.

Blacks
Hispanics
Asians
Gays
Transgender
Women

Or maybe not....

All one need do is listen to republicans like you whining and whining and whining about black people voting for democrats to know how important that vote is. Obviously you didn't figure that out when Romney lost.

By the way, did you know that Romney got the same percentage of the white vote as Reagan did in a landslide .. but Romney lost with it. :0) Maybe this math is over your head .. but the white share of the voting population is shrinking .. and as more non-whites vote, your share shrinks further.

.. and it isn't just blacks you have to worry about .. everybody rejects the Republican Party .. and as America continues to brown, republican power and influence will continue to wane.

It's a simple math question. If you're incapable of making an educated guess just say so and move along.

Blacks
Hispanics
Asians
Gays
Transgender
Women

Or maybe not....

It's a simple math question. If you're incapable of making an educated guess just say so and move along.

Kiss my ass old man.

You know exactly how important the black vote is .. which is why you're crying about it.

.. and if you don't know .. who the fuck cares? :0) Blacks will be voting for the winning team .. and you'll be here whining about it.

Kiss my ass old man.

You know exactly how important the black vote is .. which is why you're crying about it.

.. and if you don't know .. who the fuck cares? :0) Blacks will be voting for the winning team .. and you'll be here whining about it.
No...we just shouldn't have to free you from democrats a second time.....

Kiss my ass old man.

What is the end game of the Black vote?

Blacks
Hispanics
Asians
Gays
Transgender
Women

Or maybe not....

Because they are all living in swing States. They don't matter in red states because they only make up 5% of the population in those red states. So there must be more than 13% of the population in swing States, right?

Kiss my ass old man.

So you can't do the math.

Total number of blacks
How many aren't in prison
How many are too young to vote
How many of those remaining actually vote
Answer?

Kiss my ass old man.

A better society absent of the racist hand of RWers.

Many African-Americans seek to end to violence and terrorism of police .. and voting for democrats and Hillary Clinton will get something effective done about that issue.

Voting for republicans does nothing to address the issue. Republicans don't even see the problem .. which is fine because we don't need them to get this done.

Kiss my ass old man.

Same things you want. And remember, if you feel like you got fucked, imagine how blacks feel.

Kiss my ass old man.

A better society absent of the racist hand of RWers.

Many African-Americans seek to end to violence and terrorism of police .. and voting for democrats and Hillary Clinton will get something effective done about that issue.

Voting for republicans does nothing to address the issue. Republicans don't even see the problem .. which is fine because we don't need them to get this done.

Can you provide concrete examples of cities where Democrats achieved this goal?

Kiss my ass old man.

Same things you want. And remember, if you feel like you got fucked, imagine how blacks feel.
I got fucked by GW and Bill Gates.

The question is whether or not people are barking up the wrong tree.
I don't see where ANY establishment candidate is going to care to do anything dramatic.

They are the reason Hillary won the primary. Obviously they will serve her well in the general where Trump only has 1% of their support.

It is worth a lot because it is such a large margin of victory that the Democratic candidate receives from this demographic. Add in the Latino and Asian votes that skew heavily towards the Democrats, then the Republican candidate has to pull in 65% of the white vote in order to win.

It is worth a lot because it is such a large margin of victory that the Democratic candidate receives from this demographic. Add in the Latino and Asian votes that skew heavily towards the Democrats, then the Republican candidate has to pull in 65% of the white vote in order to win.
Perhaps but a lot of the minorities live in states that would never vote Republican anyhow so that makes the importance of their voting block even smaller does it not?

Forum List

Back