African Americans make up about 13% of the population. How many actually vote?

"66.2% Percent of blacks who voted in the 2012 presidential election, higher than the 64.1 percent of non-Hispanic whites who did so. This marks the first time that blacks have voted at a higher rate than whites since the Census Bureau started publishing statistics on voting by the eligible citizen population in 1996."

Google

So 66% of 13%.....Give them about an 8.

Probably lower since at least 20% of blacks (mostly males) are incarcerated and unable/ineligible.to vote..

Stats are probably lower than the stats? Lol...

"66.2% Percent of blacks who voted in the 2012 presidential election, higher than the 64.1 percent of non-Hispanic whites who did so. This marks the first time that blacks have voted at a higher rate than whites since the Census Bureau started publishing statistics on voting by the eligible citizen population in 1996."

Google

So 66% of 13%.....Give them about an 8.
What about midterms or when a black isn't on the ticket?

GOP governor trying to do away with straight ticket voting to make long lines longer
Blacks don't vote for White candidates.

Liberals love to make a big deal about having that voting segment sewn up but what do you think it's actually worth?

I think it was about 98% of them voted for Obama both times.....

If you are trying to blow off the fact that Wonderful Donald will not get many

Blacks
Hispanics
Asians
Gays
Transgender
Women
Males with some sort of advanced education, like college.....

Well then Wonderful Donald should win in a landslide.....

Or maybe not....

That could be why the Trump campaign has shaken up it's team...
98% of THE ONES THAT VOTED, voted for Obama. Hillary isn't black. Yeah, I went there

The rest of your list is meaningless
Blacks in Detroit, hell, America all saw Republican governor Rick Snyder poison blacks in flint with lead drinking water. If blacks don't show up in droves to vote democratic they are dumb.

Liberals love to make a big deal about having that voting segment sewn up but what do you think it's actually worth?

Blacks
Hispanics
Asians
Gays
Transgender
Women

Or maybe not....

98% of THE ONES THAT VOTED, voted for Obama. Hillary isn't black. Yeah, I went there

Blacks in Detroit, hell, America all saw Republican governor Rick Snyder poison blacks in flint with lead drinking water. If blacks don't show up in droves to vote democratic they are dumb.
That was a horrible incident.
The problem is how much can you tax a low wage community.

Blacks
Hispanics
Asians
Gays
Transgender
Women

Or maybe not....

shut the fuck up. That messed up situation was not the fault of any one person or party.

Blacks
Hispanics
Asians
Gays
Transgender
Women

Or maybe not....

shut the fuck up. That messed up situation was not the fault of any one person or party.
I strongly disagree.

Do you know who gop governor Rick Snyder appointees to Michigan's environmental Dept? A oil company lobbyist. I don't even want to hear that "both parties are to blame" bullshit.

I'm so fucking sick of when Republicans fuck up and Republican apologists like you want to spread the blame around.

You are an intellectually dishonest person. Not just to me but to yourself

The OP is absolutely correct. Black Americans represent such a small portion of the electorate that it makes no sense to even try to win their votes.

Sound reasoning.

Blacks
Hispanics
Asians
Gays
Transgender
Women

Or maybe not....

I strongly disagree.

Do you know who gop governor Rick Snyder appointees to Michigan's environmental Dept? A oil company lobbyist. I don't even want to hear that "both parties are to blame" bullshit.

I'm so fucking sick of when Republicans fuck up and Republican apologists like you want to spread the blame around.

yeah, because the guy who says both parties suck and are too blame for problems is far more dishonest than the guy who only blames one party... LOL shut the fuck up

The OP is absolutely correct. Black Americans represent such a small portion of the electorate that it makes no sense to even try to win their votes.

Sound reasoning.
Why try to win their votes with a platform of career and job opportunities when they can own a house and get welfare and food stamps.
Do you have more stupid postings in your fingertips.

Blacks
Hispanics
Asians
Gays
Transgender
Women

Or maybe not....

You mean to say black people, right?

Blacks
Hispanics
Asians
Gays
Transgender
Women

Or maybe not....

I strongly disagree.

yeah, because the guy who says both parties suck and are too blame for problems is far more dishonest than the guy who only blames one party... LOL shut the fuck up
When we all know ultimately you're gonna vote trump, yea, stfu.

Fail and brainless.

Sound reasoning.
Why try to win their votes with a platform of career and job opportunities when they can own a house and get welfare and food stamps.

Who are you? Am I supposed to know who you are?

Sound reasoning.

Are we supposed to give a damn who you are?
All you do is belly ache about how bad Blacks have it and then you embrace a Party that keeps them down.
Are the Republicans any better? Nope.
But the Democrats also suck when it comes to giving them handouts and suppressing ambition.

Blacks
Hispanics
Asians
Gays
Transgender
Women

Or maybe not....

I strongly disagree.

I just looked up every thread you've ever started. Hardly fair or balanced. Calling you that's like calling a fat guy slim

Sound reasoning.
You thinking black people prefer welfare to good paying jobs is why trump will lose.

Sound reasoning.
You thinking black people prefer welfare to good paying jobs is why trump will lose.

No...I see no jobs but serving food and politicians not wanting massive riots.
I'm sure Hillary will help immensely in that regard.
Why are Ideologues so thick?
Get out of the box.

Sound reasoning.

All you do is belly ache about how bad Blacks have it and then you embrace a Party that keeps them down.
But the Democrats also suck when it comes to giving them handouts and suppressing ambition.
There was a time when poor white women got welfare and blacks were denied even though they qualified. They qualified for welfare but weren't allowed to get it because the system was racist. They couldn't get jobs because the system was racist.

But you seem to be suggesting that blacks live in poverty because they like the freebees. But before they were given welfare they were poor.

Maybe michigan gop governor Rick Snyder can show us how its done and fix Detroit.

But I bet his only idea is to cut funding.

Id love to cut people off welfare if there are jobs for them. Let's start hiring these people. But that would be too liberal to ask corporations to hire more blacks. Let's pay them more. Let's make college and daycare and healthcare affordable.

I like the GOP's advice to poor people. Stop having kids.

Sound reasoning.

Why do you believe such nonsense?

Nah.....forget it. I don't care why.

Blacks
Hispanics
Asians
Gays
Transgender
Women

Or maybe not....

African-Americans always give democrat presidential candidates .. including the white ones .. 88% or more of their votes .. including the white ones. :0) Yeah, I went there.

What is that vote worth today .. its the key to the White House.

Forum List

Back