African-Americans Haven't Progressed Due to Culture, Not Racism & Slavery

Blacks haven't advanced because of their GENES. They are less evolved. Less intelligent.
This from a guy that has the DNA of a neanderthal. :laugh:
No, he's right, blacks are less evolved. American blacks were hunter gatherers as little as 150 years ago, before they were sold into slavery. Making the jump from hunter gatherer to Wall street honcho is do-able for a black, but those are the exception, not the rule.
I got news for you chum, the jump from white homeless urban hunter gatherers living in a junk car to Wall street is do-able too, but that is the exception, not the rule!
Not all white people are or descend from homeless hunter gatherers, whereas all US blacks descend pretty recently from mud hut dwellers.

American blacks don't have a history of advanced civilization behind them like whites do, most were still hunter gatherers in Africa before they were captured for slavery. So when the slaves were freed, advanced civilization was something new to them and you can't expect blacks of today to be civilized at our level when the whole concept is still relatively new to the race.
Just because insecure whites hid the history of American Blacks from them doesnt mean some of us have not found out just how ignorant you are.
I want to reach out to what I consider a cool brotha and start a conversation about that poor girl who killed herself while being in prison for 3 days just for not using her turn signal.

Regardless of if they killed her or she killed herself, what a horrible story. If they killed her wtf? If she killed herself, I can sort of understand freaking out in prison. I spent one night and my skin was crawling.

So my point I want to make is that yes the police escalated the situation but so did she.

She couldn't believe he was freaking out over a improper lane change or because she was smoking. It wasn't about that. It was her attitude.

Now maybe you can convince me that it should be legal to disrespect a cop, but I have to say I would never act like she did to that officer.

Can a black person see what I'm saying? You don't fuck with cops. I'm afraid and respectful of them. Is that wrong?

Maybe it should be OK to disrespect cops but you'll have to convince me.

Maybe we should take the interaction out of the equation. Have a robot roll up and issue the ticket or issue the breathalyzer.

I feel so bad for her whatever happened to her. Those cops should go to jail fucking with her and making her snap.

Then they said today she had pot in her system. So what?

Heres the problem tho, any action by any blacks are always used as a reason for whatever happens to them. Look at every story and you'll see a pattern. The police escalate, the black person goes "WTF?" and THAT is the reason for any horrors that happen to them.

The cop seeing that she is irritated said "you seem irritated". She replied "I am" and after that, if he didnt have time for an attitude came another question "Why are you irritated?" If he didnt want to hear irritation why'd he ask for an explanation?

Confirming that she was irritated he asked another question "Are you done?" Now all it takes is maybe a 3rd grade education and experience with anyone to know that that question was meant to rile up the person who already is upset.

Then he further escalates by saying "Can you put out your cig?" Not an order....and she said she didnt have to. At THAT point is when he opens her door and says "you can get out now" again not an order. But order schmorder....right
I'm not defending the cop. What he did was clearly wrong. How he handled it was wrong. And why'd she go to jail for 3 days? They should be sued for abusing her.

I am not I repeat not defending cops. They need to be completely retrained. That was an arrest that did not have to happen.

BUT, in the meantime, while we clean up the bad cops, black people need to learn how us whites deal with dick head cops. First we don't have warrents and we don't have attitude. Unless I was drunk or the car smelled like pot I've never been asked to get out of the car. I've even been let off for being nice respectful polite and apologetic. And when they gave me a ticket, its always 5 over even though I was going 20 over.

You can't have an attitude then say its because you are black. She learned a costly lesson. The cops are the boss out there just like a judge is in court. You know how to yes your honor no your honor learn how to be that way with the cops.

American blacks don't have a history of advanced civilization behind them like whites do, most were still hunter gatherers in Africa before they were captured for slavery. So when the slaves were freed, advanced civilization was something new to them and you can't expect blacks of today to be civilized at our level when the whole concept is still relatively new to the race.
Just because insecure whites hid the history of American Blacks from them doesnt mean some of us have not found out just how ignorant you are.
I want to reach out to what I consider a cool brotha and start a conversation about that poor girl who killed herself while being in prison for 3 days just for not using her turn signal.

Regardless of if they killed her or she killed herself, what a horrible story. If they killed her wtf? If she killed herself, I can sort of understand freaking out in prison. I spent one night and my skin was crawling.

So my point I want to make is that yes the police escalated the situation but so did she.

She couldn't believe he was freaking out over a improper lane change or because she was smoking. It wasn't about that. It was her attitude.

Now maybe you can convince me that it should be legal to disrespect a cop, but I have to say I would never act like she did to that officer.

Can a black person see what I'm saying? You don't fuck with cops. I'm afraid and respectful of them. Is that wrong?

Maybe we should take the interaction out of the equation. Have a robot roll up and issue the ticket or issue the breathalyzer.

I feel so bad for her whatever happened to her. Those cops should go to jail fucking with her and making her snap.

Yes its wrong to be afraid of cops. You pay their salary. Would you keep a dog you were afraid of?

They will say anything and everything to sway public opinion against someone. Most of which is not relevant to the issue. The cop clearly said he was going to give her a warning then asked her to put out her cigarette. What for? He was giving her a warning right? He got PO'd when she didnt bend to his need to feel powerful and that is where the issue is. I dont know if she killed herself or not and no one will really ever know the truth.
Is it wrong to fear or respect a judge? She wouldn't talk like that to a judge or she might get 3 days for contempt. No?

Are you unsympathetic to people who don't want to breath second hand smoke?

Are you saying she was being rude after he said he was just giving her a warning? I'm sorry it's hard to agree its OK that you blacks think our officers are "dogs". If that's your attitude maybe you need an attitude adjustment.

You aren't asking to have equal rights here. You want to have the right to be militant in a way us whites wouldn't dream of acting. We know it ain't gonna work out well for us.

I had a white friend who hated cops. He ended up in jail.

Heres the problem tho, any action by any blacks are always used as a reason for whatever happens to them. Look at every story and you'll see a pattern. The police escalate, the black person goes "WTF?" and THAT is the reason for any horrors that happen to them.

The cop seeing that she is irritated said "you seem irritated". She replied "I am" and after that, if he didnt have time for an attitude came another question "Why are you irritated?" If he didnt want to hear irritation why'd he ask for an explanation?

Confirming that she was irritated he asked another question "Are you done?" Now all it takes is maybe a 3rd grade education and experience with anyone to know that that question was meant to rile up the person who already is upset.

Then he further escalates by saying "Can you put out your cig?" Not an order....and she said she didnt have to. At THAT point is when he opens her door and says "you can get out now" again not an order. But order schmorder....right
I've had cops bully me. Know what I did? I cowarded. I said I'm sorry. I submitted. If they gave me a command I obeyed it. I prayed they didn't arrest me. Hate to have to get a lawyer and tell it to the judge.

Cops are the authority. We all know a judge is going to take the cops word over ours. Who fucks with that?

I'm all for getting cops to stop picking on black people but black people need to start treating cops like judges.

Yes its wrong to be afraid of cops. You pay their salary. Would you keep a dog you were afraid of?

They will say anything and everything to sway public opinion against someone. Most of which is not relevant to the issue. The cop clearly said he was going to give her a warning then asked her to put out her cigarette. What for? He was giving her a warning right? He got PO'd when she didnt bend to his need to feel powerful and that is where the issue is. I dont know if she killed herself or not and no one will really ever know the truth.
Is it wrong to fear or respect a judge? She wouldn't talk like that to a judge or she might get 3 days for contempt. No?

Are you unsympathetic to people who don't want to breath second hand smoke?

Are you saying she was being rude after he said he was just giving her a warning? I'm sorry it's hard to agree its OK that you blacks think our officers are "dogs". If that's your attitude maybe you need an attitude adjustment.

You aren't asking to have equal rights here. You want to have the right to be militant in a way us whites wouldn't dream of acting. We know it ain't gonna work out well for us.

I had a white friend who hated cops. He ended up in jail.
We dont pay cops to try people. We do pay judges to that. A cop is not a judge.

I am sympathetic to people that dont want to breath second hand smoke. He could have sat in his vehicle and wrote her a warning. She was in her car. He had nothing but air all around him in every other direction.

I dont know where you got dog from? I think of most cops as feral chimps if that makes you feel better. I've observed them since I was a child so I know good ones are very few and far between. If that makes you think I need an attitude adjustment I would suggest that you would need to adjust the attitude of the cops before complaining about mine.

I had to laugh at your last thought. Whites do all sorts of wild shit around cops and get away with it. I have a right to be militant as I want to be as long as I dont break any laws. What made you think different? If a cop cannot handle his job with professionalism then he needs to be fired or given remedial training. Its not on the public to be professional. Thats the cops duty.

Your friend went to jail because he hated cops and didnt break any laws? If so he can sue.

I've had cops bully me. Know what I did? I cowarded. I said I'm sorry. I submitted. If they gave me a command I obeyed it. I prayed they didn't arrest me. Hate to have to get a lawyer and tell it to the judge.

Cops are the authority. We all know a judge is going to take the cops word over ours. Who fucks with that?

I'm all for getting cops to stop picking on black people but black people need to start treating cops like judges.
Sorry, but I know for myself I dont believe in paying someone to bully me and then remain passive about it. That doesnt make any sense.

“If you’re not ready to die for it, put the word ‘freedom’ out of your vocabulary.” — Malcolm X

Blacks haven't advanced because of their GENES. They are less evolved. Less intelligent.
No, he's right, blacks are less evolved. American blacks were hunter gatherers as little as 150 years ago, before they were sold into slavery. Making the jump from hunter gatherer to Wall street honcho is do-able for a black, but those are the exception, not the rule.
I got news for you chum, the jump from white homeless urban hunter gatherers living in a junk car to Wall street is do-able too, but that is the exception, not the rule!
Not all white people are or descend from homeless hunter gatherers, whereas all US blacks descend pretty recently from mud hut dwellers.
Well, no, wrong again. American Blacks are descended from many of the same people YOU claim as YOUR ancestors. Oh, there is that basic black African and Amerindian gene input too. However, under the skin blacks and whites in America are closer linked than you might want to know. Estimates have been made to downplay it but look closer at the blacks around you... Most don't really look African, do they?

I'm not defending the cop. What he did was clearly wrong. How he handled it was wrong. And why'd she go to jail for 3 days? They should be sued for abusing her.

I am not I repeat not defending cops. They need to be completely retrained. That was an arrest that did not have to happen.

BUT, in the meantime, while we clean up the bad cops, black people need to learn how us whites deal with dick head cops. First we don't have warrents and we don't have attitude. Unless I was drunk or the car smelled like pot I've never been asked to get out of the car. I've even been let off for being nice respectful polite and apologetic. And when they gave me a ticket, its always 5 over even though I was going 20 over.

You can't have an attitude then say its because you are black. She learned a costly lesson. The cops are the boss out there just like a judge is in court. You know how to yes your honor no your honor learn how to be that way with the cops.

Sorry, but I know for myself I dont believe in paying someone to bully me and then remain passive about it. That doesnt make any sense.

“If you’re not ready to die for it, put the word ‘freedom’ out of your vocabulary.” — Malcolm X
You know how a fraternity hazes pledges until someone dies and then the university insists no hazing?

We need to tell cops or teach cops if the person is rude then de escalate the situation. If they are rude then write them a ticket and be on your way.

You say "we pay their salary". Have you ever had an employee write you a $100 ticket?

If I were a cop I would just write a rude person every ticket I can.

I don't know why you disrespect cops but not the judge.

You guys think being pulled over is being bullied? I understand. I hate it too. You catch more flies with honey than vinegar. He was going to let her off with a warning. I would have been so happy.

You know how a fraternity hazes pledges until someone dies and then the university insists no hazing?

We need to tell cops or teach cops if the person is rude then de escalate the situation. If they are rude then write them a ticket and be on your way.

You say "we pay their salary". Have you ever had an employee write you a $100 ticket?

I dont have much respect for judges either but I dont run into them on the streets. If I were to run into a judge it would be in court where I am already in the system. At that point you are on their turf and there is no choice but play by the rules of the court.

Last edited:

You guys think being pulled over is being bullied? I understand. I hate it too. You catch more flies with honey than vinegar. He was going to let her off with a warning. I would have been so happy.
I dont think getting pulled over is bullying. I think cops acting an ass is disrespectful. Give me my ticket and shut the fuck up. You dont need to give me a sermon.

He was going to give her a warning but then he decided to tell her to put out the cigarette. Why? Did he have little dick syndrome or something? There was no need to tell her to put out the cigarette so he escalated the situation for no professional reason.

Well, no, wrong again. American Blacks are descended from many of the same people YOU claim as YOUR ancestors. Oh, there is that basic black African and Amerindian gene input too. However, under the skin blacks and whites in America are closer linked than you might want to know. Estimates have been made to downplay it but look closer at the blacks around you... Most don't really look African, do they?
Yeah, they do look African. They even call themselves "African"-American. Case closed on that.
Just look at Africa, practically every black nation is trying to become western civilized, and they can't. They are total failures. Now look at somewhere like Detroit, the blacks couldn't get organized and civilized enough there to make a go of it. The place imploded.

They can't respect an outsider. Communities of mud hut dwellers always refer to the elders of the community, outsiders don't fare so well and would get boiled and eaten. And since blacks aren't that far removed from such practises, it's genetically hard for them to obey an outsider.

I dont have much respect for judges either but I dont run into them on the streets. If I were to run into a judge it would be in court where I am already in the system. At that point you are on their turf and there is no choice but play by the rules of the court.
Our house nigga is a good example, he admits to not having much respect for judges. But if his momma tells him to do something, fuck man, HE GONNA DO IT NOW!

I dont think getting pulled over is bullying. I think cops acting an ass is disrespectful. Give me my ticket and shut the fuck up. You dont need to give me a sermon.

He was going to give her a warning but then he decided to tell her to put out the cigarette. Why? Did he have little dick syndrome or something? There was no need to tell her to put out the cigarette so he escalated the situation for no professional reason.
Don't ask us why cops are assholes towards assholes then.

I tried to explain to you how and why you should respect the cops and you argue. So we are at a crossroads. I don't know how to solve the problem of cops picking on people who are disrespectful. I'd pick on them too. The only thing I can do is tell you to respect authority and people in power.

You should talk to cops like you do judges.

A bad attitude can cost you a case. The cop and judge are in it together. You disrespect the law.

If you are in America you are in the cops jurisdiction. A judge may have to wait till you're in court but a cop doesn't.

They can't respect an outsider. Communities of mud hut dwellers always refer to the elders of the community, outsiders don't fare so well and would get boiled and eaten. And since blacks aren't that far removed from such practises, it's genetically hard for them to obey an outsider.
I notice in black communities in America and places like Jamaica black people put a very high value on being respected.

But don't ask them to show respect towards others.

Yeah, they do look African. They even call themselves "African"-American. Case closed on that.
Just look at Africa, practically every black nation is trying to become western civilized, and they can't. They are total failures. Now look at somewhere like Detroit, the blacks couldn't get organized and civilized enough there to make a go of it. The place imploded.
Only when all their jobs went to china and mexico.

Look at mexico. No blacks there still its a shit hole. And what about the Greeks?

He was power trippin for sure but if a cop told me to put out a cig I'd do it. Get out the car id do it. Put my hand behind my back id do it.

Lol, no you should have a talk with DNA and let them know how wrong they are that man comes from Africa

Forum List

Back