African-Americans Haven't Progressed Due to Culture, Not Racism & Slavery

I want to reach out to what I consider a cool brotha and start a conversation about that poor girl who killed herself while being in prison for 3 days just for not using her turn signal.

Regardless of if they killed her or she killed herself, what a horrible story. If they killed her wtf? If she killed herself, I can sort of understand freaking out in prison. I spent one night and my skin was crawling.

So my point I want to make is that yes the police escalated the situation but so did she.

She couldn't believe he was freaking out over a improper lane change or because she was smoking. It wasn't about that. It was her attitude.

Now maybe you can convince me that it should be legal to disrespect a cop, but I have to say I would never act like she did to that officer.

Can a black person see what I'm saying? You don't fuck with cops. I'm afraid and respectful of them. Is that wrong?

Maybe it should be OK to disrespect cops but you'll have to convince me.

Maybe we should take the interaction out of the equation. Have a robot roll up and issue the ticket or issue the breathalyzer.

I feel so bad for her whatever happened to her. Those cops should go to jail fucking with her and making her snap.

Then they said today she had pot in her system. So what?

Heres the problem tho, any action by any blacks are always used as a reason for whatever happens to them. Look at every story and you'll see a pattern. The police escalate, the black person goes "WTF?" and THAT is the reason for any horrors that happen to them.

The cop seeing that she is irritated said "you seem irritated". She replied "I am" and after that, if he didnt have time for an attitude came another question "Why are you irritated?" If he didnt want to hear irritation why'd he ask for an explanation?

Confirming that she was irritated he asked another question "Are you done?" Now all it takes is maybe a 3rd grade education and experience with anyone to know that that question was meant to rile up the person who already is upset.

Then he further escalates by saying "Can you put out your cig?" Not an order....and she said she didnt have to. At THAT point is when he opens her door and says "you can get out now" again not an order. But order schmorder....right
I've had cops bully me. Know what I did? I cowarded. I said I'm sorry. I submitted. If they gave me a command I obeyed it. I prayed they didn't arrest me. Hate to have to get a lawyer and tell it to the judge.

Cops are the authority. We all know a judge is going to take the cops word over ours. Who fucks with that?

I'm all for getting cops to stop picking on black people but black people need to start treating cops like judges.
Sorry, but I know for myself I dont believe in paying someone to bully me and then remain passive about it. That doesnt make any sense.

“If you’re not ready to die for it, put the word ‘freedom’ out of your vocabulary.” — Malcolm X
You know how a fraternity hazes pledges until someone dies and then the university insists no hazing?

We need to tell cops or teach cops if the person is rude then de escalate the situation. If they are rude then write them a ticket and be on your way.

You say "we pay their salary". Have you ever had an employee write you a $100 ticket?

If I were a cop I would just write a rude person every ticket I can.

I don't know why you disrespect cops but not the judge.
I dont have much respect for judges either but I dont run into them on the streets. If I were to run into a judge it would be in court where I am already in the system. At that point you are on their turf and there is no choice but play by the rules of the court.
Funny you sound just as bad as whites who say they just don't have much respect for blacks.

Why don't you respect all judges and all police?

Blacks haven't advanced because of their GENES. They are less evolved. Less intelligent.
This from a guy that has the DNA of a neanderthal. :laugh:
No, he's right, blacks are less evolved. American blacks were hunter gatherers as little as 150 years ago, before they were sold into slavery. Making the jump from hunter gatherer to Wall street honcho is do-able for a black, but those are the exception, not the rule.
I got news for you chum, the jump from white homeless urban hunter gatherers living in a junk car to Wall street is do-able too, but that is the exception, not the rule!
Not all white people are or descend from homeless hunter gatherers, whereas all US blacks descend pretty recently from mud hut dwellers.

Lol, no you should have a talk with DNA and let them know how wrong they are that man comes from Africa
Are you just playing dumb or...? Sure, we all came from Africa... But we're not talking right now about 4 million years ago, just 150 or so. But you knew that already.

No, he's right, blacks are less evolved. American blacks were hunter gatherers as little as 150 years ago, before they were sold into slavery. Making the jump from hunter gatherer to Wall street honcho is do-able for a black, but those are the exception, not the rule.
I got news for you chum, the jump from white homeless urban hunter gatherers living in a junk car to Wall street is do-able too, but that is the exception, not the rule!
Not all white people are or descend from homeless hunter gatherers, whereas all US blacks descend pretty recently from mud hut dwellers.
Well, no, wrong again. American Blacks are descended from many of the same people YOU claim as YOUR ancestors. Oh, there is that basic black African and Amerindian gene input too. However, under the skin blacks and whites in America are closer linked than you might want to know. Estimates have been made to downplay it but look closer at the blacks around you... Most don't really look African, do they?
Yeah, they do look African. They even call themselves "African"-American. Case closed on that.
Just look at Africa, practically every black nation is trying to become western civilized, and they can't. They are total failures. Now look at somewhere like Detroit, the blacks couldn't get organized and civilized enough there to make a go of it. The place imploded.
Only when all their jobs went to china and mexico.

Look at mexico. No blacks there still its a shit hole. And what about the Greeks?
No, actually, Detroit went to shit when all the whites moved away. True story.

This from a guy that has the DNA of a neanderthal. :laugh:
Well, no, wrong again. American Blacks are descended from many of the same people YOU claim as YOUR ancestors. Oh, there is that basic black African and Amerindian gene input too. However, under the skin blacks and whites in America are closer linked than you might want to know. Estimates have been made to downplay it but look closer at the blacks around you... Most don't really look African, do they?
Yeah, they do look African. They even call themselves "African"-American. Case closed on that.
Just look at Africa, practically every black nation is trying to become western civilized, and they can't. They are total failures. Now look at somewhere like Detroit, the blacks couldn't get organized and civilized enough there to make a go of it. The place imploded.

No, the case isn't closed on the intense admixture that has taken place ever since africans and Europeans have interfaced, including here. in fact, Obama's rise to the presidency has switched a light on interracial matings that was only whispered about before. Many Black AMericans do look like some Africans who are very diverse in appearance also.
But make np mistake, Africans and Europeans have been screwing and having babies with each other for thousands of years. You might be harboring some fairly recent African genes yourself.

Now, discussing the status of Africa and it's past would be futile with the likes of you. You have have come to believe the message that all Africans in every one of their nations are all primitive throwbacks to the stone age. I have found the opposite to be true. Civilization itself originated in Africa among Africans. Euclid, the ancient mathematician, was an African and never left the continent. The people of Kemet whose black kings and pharaohs built the Sphinx, the pyramids and invented stone architecture that rivals that of today were of the same stock as all the blacks of Africa.

Well before the fall of Rome and ancient Greece, Black civilization fell and has never recovered. Black descendants of Kemet still can be seen in the deserts of north Africa and in Mesopotamia. They have always been there.. even before the Green Sahara became desiccated. This is the civilized legacy of Black Africa and I expect you to deny it. Osiris himself could appear on Fox news to validate his African blackness and still people like you would not accept the truth.

That truth was written in the face of the Sphinx before Arabs moified it to look more European. That truth was embedded in the Holy Bible
as the history of Blacks unfolded in scriptural glory. Ham, Canaan, Mizraim (Kemet) were all part of that Black biblical legacy.

There are many sources to verify my position but I will submit that of a Black genius with an IQ topping 190. Perhaps this narrative is lost on you due to your prejudices but others with more open minds might learn something:

From a lecture by Dr Philip Emeagwali:
Black History Lost Stolen or Strayed - Philip Emeagwali

I

No, the case isn't closed on the intense admixture that has taken place ever since africans and Europeans have interfaced, including here. in fact, Obama's rise to the presidency has switched a light on interracial matings that was only whispered about before. Many Black AMericans do look like some Africans who are very diverse in appearance also.
But make np mistake, Africans and Europeans have been screwing and having babies with each other for thousands of years. You might be harboring some fairly recent African genes yourself.

Now, discussing the status of Africa and it's past would be futile with the likes of you. You have have come to believe the message that all Africans in every one of their nations are all primitive throwbacks to the stone age. I have found the opposite to be true. Civilization itself originated in Africa among Africans. Euclid, the ancient mathematician, was an African and never left the continent. The people of Kemet whose black kings and pharaohs built the Sphinx, the pyramids and invented stone architecture that rivals that of today were of the same stock as all the blacks of Africa.

Well before the fall of Rome and ancient Greece, Black civilization fell and has never recovered. Black descendants of Kemet still can be seen in the deserts of north Africa and in Mesopotamia. They have always been there.. even before the Green Sahara became desiccated. This is the civilized legacy of Black Africa and I expect you to deny it. Osiris himself could appear on Fox news to validate his African blackness and still people like you would not accept the truth.

That truth was written in the face of the Sphinx before Arabs moified it to look more European. That truth was embedded in the Holy Bible
as the history of Blacks unfolded in scriptural glory. Ham, Canaan, Mizraim (Kemet) were all part of that Black biblical legacy.

There are many sources to verify my position but I will submit that of a Black genius with an IQ topping 190. Perhaps this narrative is lost on you due to your prejudices but others with more open minds might learn something:

I
The bible is also a total failure. And no, I have no nignag blood in me. But thanks for your concern.

I
The bible is also a total failure. And no, I have no nignag blood in me. But thanks for your concern.
More than a billion Christians and Jews say otherwise. Most are far more intelligent than you can ever hope to be. I am more favorable to their side of history than the one fostered by bigotted European "scholars."

Observing your rancor and vile racist disposition, I sense a Darlyn Roof type of personality in you. You turn my stomach. Hopefully, you don't have access to weapons or we might be reading about another mass killing of innocents at your hand in the near future!

I
More than a billion Christians and Jews say otherwise. Most are far more intelligent than you can ever hope to be. I am more favorable to their side of history than the one fostered by bigotted European "scholars."

Observing your rancor and vile racist disposition, I sense a Darlyn Roof type of personality in you. You turn my stomach. Hopefully, you don't have access to weapons or we might be reading about another mass killing of innocents at your hand in the near future!
No big events in the bible can be proven, none. Total failure.

I

you are a failure you racist scum

Look at mexico. No blacks there still its a shit hole. And what about the Greeks?
It was the jobs that left that ruined Detroit, not the color of the people.

I heard a story once about when one of the big 3 was in Compton or watts(I forget which) and it was a thriving middle class black community until the jobs left.

True story.

I
We are all related. In fact all living things share a common ancestor.

So Lucy the oldest living human ever found? Yes you are related. Sorry to break the news

I want to reach out to what I consider a cool brotha and start a conversation about that poor girl who killed herself while being in prison for 3 days just for not using her turn signal.

Regardless of if they killed her or she killed herself, what a horrible story. If they killed her wtf? If she killed herself, I can sort of understand freaking out in prison. I spent one night and my skin was crawling.

So my point I want to make is that yes the police escalated the situation but so did she.

She couldn't believe he was freaking out over a improper lane change or because she was smoking. It wasn't about that. It was her attitude.

Now maybe you can convince me that it should be legal to disrespect a cop, but I have to say I would never act like she did to that officer.

Can a black person see what I'm saying? You don't fuck with cops. I'm afraid and respectful of them. Is that wrong?

Maybe it should be OK to disrespect cops but you'll have to convince me.

Maybe we should take the interaction out of the equation. Have a robot roll up and issue the ticket or issue the breathalyzer.

I feel so bad for her whatever happened to her. Those cops should go to jail fucking with her and making her snap.

Then they said today she had pot in her system. So what?

Heres the problem tho, any action by any blacks are always used as a reason for whatever happens to them. Look at every story and you'll see a pattern. The police escalate, the black person goes "WTF?" and THAT is the reason for any horrors that happen to them.

The cop seeing that she is irritated said "you seem irritated". She replied "I am" and after that, if he didnt have time for an attitude came another question "Why are you irritated?" If he didnt want to hear irritation why'd he ask for an explanation?

Confirming that she was irritated he asked another question "Are you done?" Now all it takes is maybe a 3rd grade education and experience with anyone to know that that question was meant to rile up the person who already is upset.

Then he further escalates by saying "Can you put out your cig?" Not an order....and she said she didnt have to. At THAT point is when he opens her door and says "you can get out now" again not an order. But order schmorder....right
I've had cops bully me. Know what I did? I cowarded. I said I'm sorry. I submitted. If they gave me a command I obeyed it. I prayed they didn't arrest me. Hate to have to get a lawyer and tell it to the judge.

Cops are the authority. We all know a judge is going to take the cops word over ours. Who fucks with that?

I'm all for getting cops to stop picking on black people but black people need to start treating cops like judges.
Sorry, but I know for myself I dont believe in paying someone to bully me and then remain passive about it. That doesnt make any sense.

“If you’re not ready to die for it, put the word ‘freedom’ out of your vocabulary.” — Malcolm X
You know how a fraternity hazes pledges until someone dies and then the university insists no hazing?

We need to tell cops or teach cops if the person is rude then de escalate the situation. If they are rude then write them a ticket and be on your way.

You say "we pay their salary". Have you ever had an employee write you a $100 ticket?

If I were a cop I would just write a rude person every ticket I can.

I don't know why you disrespect cops but not the judge.
I dont have much respect for judges either but I dont run into them on the streets. If I were to run into a judge it would be in court where I am already in the system. At that point you are on their turf and there is no choice but play by the rules of the court.
They were talking about this on the al sharpton radio show this morning. Sharpton agreed with you that she wasn't doing anything unlawful but I am very happy to hear a lot of black callers say blacks need to start being more respectful to police.

Even rev al agreed blacks aren't helping themselves being rude. I'd give you the max ticket too. Then you'd say its because you are black and the truth is its because you were a dick or bitch.

I heard a story once about when one of the big 3 was in Compton or watts(I forget which) and it was a thriving middle class black community until the jobs left.

True story.
Jobs created by whites. Blacks couldn't create shit when the whites left.

True story.
Jobs created by whites. Blacks couldn't create shit when the whites left.

My brothers in Switzerland. They are starting to take in some blacks. They don't put them all in one place. No ghettos in Switzerland. I've said this before we need to break up the hoods in America. I'm not trying to be insulting. Black people who live in mostly white neighborhoods seem to get along. There is no all Italian or Jewish or indian or russian or mexican or Greek or all Arab cities in America to compare. Every other city is a mix of all kinds. Blacks make up 20% of our population they need to leave Compton watts Detroit flint and don't all move to the same place next time.

I

No big events in the bible can be proven, none. Total failure.
Can big events in the bible be disproved? What ever the answer is to either of our questions,more than 2 billion Christians of every level of intelligence believe in the bible.

But now that I know you are a Godless atheistic racist with no moral compass, I don't know if it is even worth trying to apply the bible's secular historical impact to this exchange.

I'll give it a shot anyway:

The eponymous nations in the bible deriving from the name Ham include Canaan, Cush, Mizraim and punt. These have been proven to be real places and the tradition is that they were populated and ruled by Blacks. Two of these black countries had a major impact on written communication. The first writing appeared in Mizraim ( Kemet). The alphabet we use today is derived from the Canaanite/Phoenicians before the Israeli conquest.

Yes, there were and still are primitive black people in Africa, but that doesn't negate the evidence that people who look like them spawned civilization and writing! There are primitive Indians in the jungles of South America who look just like the more civilized Incas or Aztecs.

"Can big events in the bible be disproved?" That's not how it works, but you knew that already.

"But now that I know you are a Godless atheistic racist with no moral compass". I'm agnostic (no proof either way, for or against the existence of god(s)). Plus, the bible is one of the most amoral books ever, so no, morality doesn't depend on the belief in invisible superbeings who crave to be worshipped.

As for your black stories, we were talking about how, when the slaves were freed, going from hunter gatherers to full fledged member of white society in such a short period of time was and still is too much for them to assimilate. Sure, some have managed the transition well, but the black race as a whole hasn't yet adapted to civilized white society properly.

"Can big events in the bible be disproved?" That's not how it works, but you knew that already.

It works for me and 2.2 billion other biblical adherents or believers. You don't get to make the rules. I will admit that there are 1.1 billion atheists, agnostics and secularists who agree with you. But, as I said, and you avoided responding to:

The eponymous nations in the bible deriving from the name Ham include Canaan, Cush, Mizraim and punt. These have been proven to be real places and the tradition is that they were populated and ruled by Blacks.

There is the biblical relevance to the op and the nexus between black Africans and the origins of the civilization you keep crowing about.

"But now that I know you are a Godless atheistic racist with no moral compass". I'm agnostic (no proof either way, for or against the existence of god(s)). Plus, the bible is one of the most amoral books ever, so no, morality doesn't depend on the belief in invisible superbeings who crave to be worshipped.

Well, by omission at least you admitted that you are a racist. Thanks for your honesty!

Morality:
morality |məˈralətē; mô-|noun ( pl. -ties)principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behavior.• behavior as it is affected by the observation of these principles : the past few years have seen a sharp decline in morality.• a particular system of values and principles of conduct, esp. one held by a specified person or society : a bourgeois morality.• the extent to which an action is right or wrong : behind all the arguments lies the issue of the morality of the possession of nuclear weapons.• behavior or qualities judged to be good : they saw the morality of equal pay.See note at goodness .ORIGIN late Middle English : from Old French moralite or late Latin moralitas, from Latin moralis (see moral ).

Where does your racism fit in the above definition?

As for your black stories, we were talking about how, when the slaves were freed, going from hunter gatherers to full fledged member of white society in such a short period of time was and still is too much for them to assimilate. Sure, some have managed the transition well, but the black race as a whole hasn't yet adapted to civilized white society properly.

Did you know that the general white population did everything possible to thwart the ex slave's progression to full citizenship. The ex-slaves were not hunter gatherers, their ancestors were. Technically the slaves were assimilated into white society as chattel for hundreds of years.
They lost their languages, their oral traditions, and their dignity. Black babies were programmed to fear and serve white people. Yes, they were assimilated all right, but in a subservient role that still reverberates in the black communities to some degree.

Still, they rose to overcome the tremendous disadvantage and hatred that met them at every turn. Can you say yours has dissipated any?
The Reconstruction era saw blacks willing and ready to take civil responsibility only to have the KKK destroy that hope.

When segregation took root and ushered in Jim Crow, Blacks built their own prosperous enclaves. One so successful that it was known as the Black Wall street. Jealous White men Destroyed Black Wall street and other Black towns in the early 1920s. That was less than 60 years After the Emancipation..
The op is completely wrong about the status of the black community.
Black Christians are the cornerstone of African American culture, not the criminal elements!

It works for me and 2.2 billion other biblical adherents or believers. You don't get to make the rules. I will admit that there are 1.1 billion atheists, agnostics and secularists who agree with you. But, as I said, and you avoided responding to:

The eponymous nations in the bible deriving from the name Ham include Canaan, Cush, Mizraim and punt. These have been proven to be real places and the tradition is that they were populated and ruled by Blacks.

There is the biblical relevance to the op and the nexus between black Africans and the origins of the civilization you keep crowing about.

Well, by omission at least you admitted that you are a racist. Thanks for your honesty!

Morality:
morality |məˈralətē; mô-|noun ( pl. -ties)principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behavior.• behavior as it is affected by the observation of these principles : the past few years have seen a sharp decline in morality.• a particular system of values and principles of conduct, esp. one held by a specified person or society : a bourgeois morality.• the extent to which an action is right or wrong : behind all the arguments lies the issue of the morality of the possession of nuclear weapons.• behavior or qualities judged to be good : they saw the morality of equal pay.See note at goodness .ORIGIN late Middle English : from Old French moralite or late Latin moralitas, from Latin moralis (see moral ).

Where does your racism fit in the above definition?

Did you know that the general white population did everything possible to thwart the ex slave's progression to full citizenship. The ex-slaves were not hunter gatherers, their ancestors were. Technically the slaves were assimilated into white society as chattel for hundreds of years.
They lost their languages, their oral traditions, and their dignity. Black babies were programmed to fear and serve white people. Yes, they were assimilated all right, but in a subservient role that still reverberates in the black communities to some degree.

Still, they rose to overcome the tremendous disadvantage and hatred that met them at every turn. Can you say yours has dissipated any?
The Reconstruction era saw blacks willing and ready to take civil responsibility only to have the KKK destroy that hope.

When segregation took root and ushered in Jim Crow, Blacks built their own prosperous enclaves. One so successful that it was known as the Black Wall street. Jealous White men Destroyed Black Wall street and other Black towns in the early 1920s. That was less than 60 years After the Emancipation..
The op is completely wrong about the status of the black community.
Black Christians are the cornerstone of African American culture, not the criminal elements!
So you at least admit that you can't prove the big events in the bible, that these events can't be disproven is a meaningless argument, making your 2.2 billion people totally deluded and following a failed book.
Pointing out that today's US blacks are not fully adapted to white society because they are not far removed from mud hut dwellers is not racist. Facts have no prejudice.
Your red paragraph doesn't have any big events in it. Nor does it prove anything about blacks. Please try again.

Forum List

Back