Affirmative Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
OCA keeps talking about affirmative action in hiring people for jobs.

What about affirmative action in schools, where blacks are passed on not how well they do but the color of there skin.

Affirmative action in schools is proof that blacks are less intelligent.

Originally posted by Big D
OCA keeps talking about affirmative action in hiring people for jobs.

What about affirmative action in schools, where blacks are passed on not how well they do but the color of there skin.

Affirmative action in schools is proof that blacks are less intelligent.

Thanks dk. but your approach is really not helping me here.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Why are you stuck on this single issue. There's something not right about this whole thing. You're a fraud.

Stuck on this single issue? You don't pay attention around here do you? Go review my 1100 or so posts as its a waste of my time and you are not worth me informing you as to all the things I talk about here.

Today i'm sticking right here as I enjoy whipping your ass all over this thread.

And yes you do want people to give you something or you wouldn't whine so much, this is as plain as the nose on your face.

AA is racial discrimination.

Racial discrimination is bad, at least I thought that's what the civil rights movement was about.

This is an easy case.

You can either

A. Prove that AA isnt racial discrimination.

or

B. Prove that racial discrimination is an acceptable policy in a society TRYING to move toward color blindness.

I don't think you can succesully do either. Well, you haven't yet.

Affirmative action is a way of giving a head start to the person who runs the slowest.

Originally posted by OCA
Stuck on this single issue? You don't pay attention around here do you? Go review my 1100 or so posts as its a waste of my time and you are not worth me informing you as to all the things I talk about here.

Today i'm sticking right here as I enjoy whipping your ass all over this thread.

And yes you do want people to give you something or you wouldn't whine so much, this is as plain as the nose on your face.

Let me rephrase. This is the only issue I've seen you be such a complete moron on.

You're not a republican, you're a sick, racist freak of nature.

Originally posted by Big D
Affirmative action is a way of giving a head start to the person who runs the slowest.

It's worse. In the case of government contracting. It's not a head start. IT's the whole enchilada.

AA is racial discrimination.

Racial discrimination is bad, at least I thought that's what the civil rights movement was about.

This is an easy case.

You can either

A. Prove that AA isnt racial discrimination.

or

B. Prove that racial discrimination is an acceptable policy in a society TRYING to move toward color blindness.

I don't think you can succesully do either. Well, you haven't yet.

You can go back and try to find me an institution or company or school that has in its policy wording some sort of statement that its designed to discriminate against whites.

I'm not your slave(all pun intended) the very first post in this thread spelled out my position, you've done nothing of the sort but scream discrimination against whites which is completely without proof. So go find that then we'll talk.

"America simply is not mature enough for a colorblind and net free policy. "

You support discrimination to "level the playing field"

"America simply is not mature enough for a colorblind and net free policy. "

You support discrimination to "level the playing field"

Go whine somewhere else, its not discrimination against whites and you know it. Lets see, how easy is it for you to get a mortgage? How many times have you been stopped by the cops and frisked for no reason? What is the percentage of company heads in America who are white? What is the racial makeup of Congress? I can go on and on and on. My point is that whites don't face any discrimination in America, we own the friggin country.

Originally posted by OCA
Go whine somewhere else, its not discrimination against whites and you know it.

It most certainly is discrimination and you know it is. It's not a colorblind policy and you think america is not ready FOR colorblind policies.
Lets see, how easy is it for you to get a mortgage? How many times have you been stopped by the cops and frisked for no reason? What is the percentage of company heads in America who are white? What is the racial makeup of Congress? I can go on and on and on. My point is that whites don't face any discrimination in America, we own the friggin country.

So what hotline do i call to take advantage of all the rights due me from all the white people being in power?

Your assumption that all whites are racist is wrong.

Originally posted by OCA
RWA this your help man lol :laugh:

Better tell him to stand down he's killin ya!

Yes. Big D posting articles from 2000 doesnt help me here.

It most certainly is discrimination and you know it is. It's not a colorblind policy and you think america is not ready FOR colorblind policies.

So what hotline do i call to take advantage of all the rights due me from all the white people being in power?

Your assumption that all whites are racist is wrong.

I don't assume that all whites are racists, just that you are from information supplied by you.

OCA, I know. You're just arguing this so that all the arguments against it are brought to light by me. Are you really this noble?

Originally posted by OCA
I don't assume that all whites are racists, just that you are from information supplied by you.

Yet you espouse racist policy and I don't. curious.

OCA, I know. You're just arguing this so that all the arguments against it are brought to light by me. Are you really this noble?

Oh boy RWA is taking a turn down ridiculous avenue. Maybe in the next few days there will be another worthy opponent for me on any subject, one can only hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back