Affirmative Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by OCA
You are noy going to get an argument from me that he was a shitbag but please produce some factual evidence that he was a product of A.A. Last I heard we still voted in America.

Why did you vote for a shitbag. Cause you're really a fake conservative?

White Man's Burden

Arnold O'Donnell is a very unusual man. He is co-owner, with his brother John, of a small construction company that specializes in repairing streets and sidewalks. His customers are almost always local governments. He works in the District of Columbia – and he is white.

He points out that the work his company does is the very kind that is usually set aside for minorities. He says that over the years he has been prevented from bidding on "several hundred projects" because he is white. Last November, for example, all the road-building work for the expansion of Washington National Airport was restricted to "disadvantaged" businesses. Mr. O'Donnell points out that if anyone is disadvantaged in bidding for Washington, DC contracts, it is a white owner of a small construction company.

The U.S. Department of Transportation, which decides who is "disadvantaged," has designated the following protected classes: blacks, Asians, Hispanics, American Indians, and people from Burma, Singapore, Laos, the Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Fiji, Kiribati, Sri Lanka or Bhutan. [Karen Riley, Bearing the white man's burden?, Wash Times, 4/5/95, p. A1.] We have never heard of racial discrimination against Bhutanese, but it is nice to know that the Department of Transportation is looking out for them.

Unemployer of Last Resort

Blacks are more than three times as likely as whites to be dismissed from federal employment. Hispanics and Asians are dismissed at essentially the same rate as whites. This news has been widely reported and has prompted the expected calls for investigation into government "racism." It has been rarely pointed out that the divergence in firing rates is strictly in the "misconduct" category, which includes embezzlement, insubordination, and violence. When federal workers are fired merely for poor job performance – apparently this sometimes happens – blacks are no more likely to be dismissed than whites. [Karen de Witt, Blacks Prone to dismissal by the U.S., NYT, 4/20/95.]

Gosh I'm curious. How many white people on here are enlightened enough to approve of discrimination against their own race? Show of hands please?

OCA, your thread defending affirmative action really went in the wrong direction. Didn't it!:D You suck.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Why did you vote for a shitbag. Cause you're really a fake conservative?

Didn't vote for him gay boy. In fact didn't even live here then shit for brains, but love the lying scandal trying to beat me that way instead of on the issue douche bag, did you pick that up on the DNC home page? You want to check my voting record? Be my guest, while you are at it check my places of residence then check the date. I love this i'm just piling up the dirt on you without lifting a finger. Face it you are my boy who does my legwork.

Gosh I'm curious. How many white people on here are enlightened enough to approve of discrimination against their own race? Show of hands please?

Begging for help again are you? Can't fight me on your own?
Notice that although they might agree with you your low, honorless conduct in this squabble counts for more than the agreement. Face it they all think you are a fuckwad and nobody except for the retard himself D is coming to your side. Big D is your only friend:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by OCA
Begging for help again are you? Can't fight me on your own?
Notice that although they might agree with you your low, honorless conduct in this squabble counts for more than the agreement. Face it they all think you are a fuckwad and nobody except for the retard himself D is coming to your side. Big D is your only friend:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wrong. Thanks for conceding that you have, in fact, lost the argument.

Originally posted by OCA
You are noy going to get an argument from me that he was a shitbag but please produce some factual evidence that he was a product of A.A. Last I heard we still voted in America.

Guess the evidence doesn't exist:cool:

Originally posted by OCA
Didn't vote for him gay boy. In fact didn't even live here then shit for brains, but love the lying scandal trying to beat me that way instead of on the issue douche bag, did you pick that up on the DNC home page? You want to check my voting record? Be my guest, while you are at it check my places of residence then check the date. I love this i'm just piling up the dirt on you without lifting a finger. Face it you are my boy who does my legwork.

Oh. I thought you did. I apologize.

Your still wrong on AA, and your still a moron.

And you clean my shoes, but we all gotta make a living, so I don't fault you for that.

Basically, I'm a much better person than you are.

Wrong. Thanks for conceding that you have, in fact, lost the argument.

Your pathetic desperate attempts at saving face here are making my day very bright indeed. Continue on sir!

BTW i've got shitloads of evidence that you are not liked very well here but rules prohibit me from revealing lol

Originally posted by OCA
Guess the evidence doesn't exist:cool:

You know marion berry really isn't the point here. You believe in racial discrimination. End of story. You're sick in the head.

My joke was several standard deviations better, yes.

Do you last long with your mommy?

Everybody here is how much better of a person he is than me!

Ladies and gentleman I present to you the Grand Dragon himself, RWA!:clap:

Originally posted by OCA
....BTW i've got shitloads of evidence that you are not liked very well here but rules prohibit me from revealing lol

I like him.

Originally posted by OCA
RWA summer BBQ

Dude. I don't advocate violence against blacks. You're the one that promotes discrimination. This infantile game of calling anyone who outs your discriminitory views a KKK member is getting old. It's gone on long enough. Please get some dignity. For your sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back