Affirmative Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are you going to out yourself as the supremist you are? I feel that day is getting close, let me know I don't want to miss it.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Our society has gotten steadily more tolerant. We don't need AA.

You're wrong. Your name stays. Sorry. But you have to admit it's an accurate portrayal of your position, unlike the lie you put about me. You're a fraud. Go away liberal. You're not a republican at all. I don't know what the hell your are. Some sick freak, bereft of sense.

Here to stay and so does the footer. Accurate portrayal, no. But if you say so your the smug intellectual of the board, right?

Face it you can't talk shit with me, you'll get a serious beat down if you keep this up.

Originally posted by OCA
When are you going to out yourself as the supremist you are? I feel that day is getting close, let me know I don't want to miss it.

Never. That's inaccurate.

Originally posted by OCA
Here to stay and so does the footer. Accurate portrayal, no. But if you say so your the smug intellectual of the board, right?

Face it you can't talk shit with me, you'll get a serious beat down if you keep this up.

Oh. You're so scary. I'll tie your mind in knots, boy.

Yeah. I know I am. You look foolish.

Are you fresh out of lines? Come on now! The muddy end of the field is where I excel and I thought you might be a worthy opponent but hell I might as well go on Estee Lauder message board for the fight you are giving me.

Originally posted by OCA
Are you fresh out of lines? Come on now! The muddy end of the field is where I excel and I thought you might be a worthy opponent but hell I might as well go on Estee Lauder message board for the fight you are giving me.

I'm done really. You've been exposed as the supporter of discrimination that you are. That was my only goal. Thanks for playing. Now go fuck off.

I'm done really. You've been exposed as the supporter of discrimination that you are. That was my only goal. Thanks for playing. Now go fuck off.

Game, set and match! Might as well close your account here, i'm going to hunt you like the rabid dog you are. :dev2: :teeth: :chains: :firing: :2guns: :dev1: :dev3:

Can't get your mind off balls, can ya, gayfer?

Nice one! Who do you have for wood shop this year? Mr. Johnson? hehehe!

Go to bed man, i'm stomping your ass!

Originally posted by OCA
Nice one! Who do you have for wood shop this year? Mr. Johnson? hehehe!

Go to bed man, i'm stomping your ass!

Wood shop? Mr. johnson? That's really bad. Do you really think you look smart?

Yeah like the balls remark, that was a genius at work there. My point is you are like a young kid trying to go at it with a seasoned pro, a rookie trying to handle a Roger Clemens splitter if you will, you're in over your head.

Maybe a good nights sleep will help ya because you are deteriorating before our very eyes.

Also I thought you were finished with me, boy that lasted long :rolleyes:

Originally posted by OCA
Yeah like the balls remark, that was a genius at work there. My point is you are like a young kid trying to go at it with a seasoned pro, a rookie trying to handle a Roger Clemens splitter if you will, you're in over your head.

Maybe a good nights sleep will help ya because you are deteriorating before our very eyes.

Also I thought you were finished with me, boy that lasted long :rolleyes:

My joke was several standard deviations better, yes.

Do you last long with your mommy?

My joke was several standard deviations better, yes.

Do you last long with your mommy?

Ah there he is, a real man. Talks about mothers. Even i'm not that low of a scumbag. Thanks for showing your true colors. Now if we can just get the day and time you will be outing yourself as the supremist please.

Your joke was horrible, Chris Rock has nothing to worry about from you, hell even Bill Mahrer is funnier than you.

Originally posted by OCA
Ah there he is, a real man. Talks about mothers. Even i'm not that low of a scumbag. Thanks for showing your true colors. Now if we can just get the day and time you will be outing yourself as the supremist please.

Your joke was horrible, Chris Rock has nothing to worry about from you, hell even Bill Mahrer is funnier than you.

My true colors? You view racial discrimination as a valuable policy tool. That's sick.

My true colors? You view racial discrimination as a valuable policy tool. That's sick.

Come on I want to hear some more about my mom not more of your racist drivel.

Originally posted by OCA
Come on I want to hear some more about my mom not more of your racist drivel.

It's YOUR racist drivel actually. You need to go to sleep. You're getting confused. You=racist
me=normal

Anyway. I really am going to bed. I'll dream of your ignorance and abuse oca. Nighty- night.

It's YOUR racist drivel actually. You need to go to sleep. You're getting confused. You=racist
me=normal

You=honorless scumbag who brings mothers into discussions

Me=honorable, man's man who fights with dignity and skill, leaving the low tactics to opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back