RWA: Statement of fact

OCA: Personal attack

Isn't anyone else going to help me call out this antiwhite dipshit? Are you all so jealous that you can't back me up when you know I'm right?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
The pattern:

Game over, you've lost touch with reality. Wonder who talks about moms and wives hmmmmmm? Too bad you can't delete those posts, oh well lifes a bitch!

You are a contradictory, honorless person, no better than a crack dealer or user. I don't engage in discussion with your low type. Bye bye.

Originally posted by OCA
Game over, you've lost touch with reality. Wonder who talks about moms and wives hmmmmmm? Too bad you can't delete those posts, oh well lifes a bitch!

You are a contradictory, honorless person, no better than a crack dealer or user. I don't engage in discussion with your low type. Bye bye.

Yeah. Right. Who have I been talking too? You just realized you're totally outgunned I guess. Took you awhile. Bye coward.

Isn't anyone else going to help me call out this antiwhite dipshit? Are you all so jealous that you can't back me up when you know I'm right?

Ooops can't resist this one, maybe now you realized you fucked up when you decided to bring family members in on this one. You shit in your own nest asswipe! LMAO!

Oh man i've got something I want to tell you but Jimmy would kick my ass so i'll just leave it at that and let your mind be tortured.

Yeah. Right. Who have I been talking too? You just realized you're totally outgunned I guess. Took you awhile. Bye coward.

Who just begged for help?

OCA, voted for Mayor Berry, twice!

D.C. had the highest rate of homicides per capita of all the nation's biggest cities last year, according to recently released FBI statistics.

The homicide rate is calculated using the number of killings per 100,000 residents. D.C.'s homicide rate is more than twice Los Angeles' and more than six times New York City's. In 2002, the district reported 264 homicides, a rise of 14 percent since the previous year. D.C. was also third, behind Baltimore and Detroit, in total violent crimes.

http://www.broadsideonline.com/news...3/dccrime.shtml

Any white guy who keeps his family in a majority black area, is either poor or stupid, OCA is both.

Originally posted by OCA
Who just begged for help?

Me you racist shit. You're going down.

You voted for Marion Berry? Now I know you're a faker, here to parrot conservative positions, with the slight alteration of being FOR discrimination against whites. You're an exposed fraud, and from what we've seen, we want you put a towel on. Ewwwwww. Go away.

I would think you'd be against race based discrimination bully. Hmm I guess you're either stupid or evil or a little of both. Race based discrimination is a moral wrong.

Race based discrimination is anathema. I'm just trying to discourage Big D(ungboy)

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Race based discrimination is anathema. I'm just trying to discourage Big D(ungboy)

Ok. It's time to discourage oca.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
OOOO, I am so discouraged.

Don't you have a bedpan to cry into because of some old dead guy?

Me you racist shit. You're going down.

You voted for Marion Berry? Now I know you're a faker, here to parrot conservative positions, with the slight alteration of being FOR discrimination against whites. You're an exposed fraud, and from what we've seen, we want you put a towel on. Ewwwwww. Go away.

Yeah I voted for Barry:rolleyes:

Can you guys at least attempt to be my intellectual equal?:huh: :tinfoil:

Originally posted by OCA
Yeah I voted for Barry:rolleyes:

Can you guys at least attempt to be my intellectual equal?:huh: :tinfoil:

Acting retarded is something I avoid.

All the affirmitive action in the world ain't going to change a thing.

Blacks will always be a failure in a civil socity.

Quotes from a affirmitive action produced Mayor:

The Wit and Wisdom of Marion Berry
Marion Barry was the four-time Mayor of Washington DC who was legendary for lots of reasons he would not want be legendary for. One of them was his colourful quotes.....

"The contagious people of Washington have stood firm against diversity during this long period of increment weather."

"I promise you a police car on every sidewalk."

"If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very very low crime rate."

"First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl."

"Bitch set me up."

"I am clearly more popular than Reagan. I am in my third term. Where's Reagan? Gone after two! Defeated by George Bush and Michael Dukakis no less."

"The laws in this city are clearly racist. All laws are racist. The law of gravity is racist."

"I am making this trip to Africa because Washington is an international city, just like Tokyo, Nigeria or Israel. As mayor, I am an international symbol. Can you deny that to Africa?"

"People have criticised me because my security detail is larger than the president's. But you must ask yourself: are there more people who want to kill me than who want to kill the president? I can assure you there are."

"The brave men who died in Vietnam, more than 100% of which were black, were the ultimate sacrifice."

"I read a funny story about how the Republicans freed the slaves. The Republicans are the ones who created slavery by law in the 1600's. Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves and he was not a Republican."

"What right does Congress have to go around making laws just because they deem it necessary?"

"People blame me because these water mains break, but I ask you, if the water mains didn't break, would it be my responsibility to fix them then? WOULD IT!?!"

"I am a great mayor; I am an upstanding Christian man; I am an intelligent man; I am a deeply educated man; I am a humble man."

Boy are you in a shitload of trouble with the board idiot coming to your aid, or are you the board idiot? Not sure anymore.

Quote from a affirmitive action produced Mayor:

Marion Barry was the four-time Mayor of Washington DC.

"If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very very low crime rate."

Originally posted by Big D
Quotes from a affirmitive action produced Mayor:

Marion Barry was the four-time Mayor of Washington DC who was legendary for lots of reasons he would not want be legendary for. One of them was his colourful quotes.....

"The contagious people of Washington have stood firm against diversity during this long period of increment weather."

"I promise you a police car on every sidewalk."

"First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl."

"Bitch set me up."

"I am clearly more popular than Reagan. I am in my third term. Where's Reagan? Gone after two! Defeated by George Bush and Michael Dukakis no less."

"The laws in this city are clearly racist. All laws are racist. The law of gravity is racist."

"I am making this trip to Africa because Washington is an international city, just like Tokyo, Nigeria or Israel. As mayor, I am an international symbol. Can you deny that to Africa?"

"People have criticised me because my security detail is larger than the president's. But you must ask yourself: are there more people who want to kill me than who want to kill the president? I can assure you there are."

"The brave men who died in Vietnam, more than 100% of which were black, were the ultimate sacrifice."

"I read a funny story about how the Republicans freed the slaves. The Republicans are the ones who created slavery by law in the 1600's. Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves and he was not a Republican."

"What right does Congress have to go around making laws just because they deem it necessary?"

"People blame me because these water mains break, but I ask you, if the water mains didn't break, would it be my responsibility to fix them then? WOULD IT!?!"

"I am a great mayor; I am an upstanding Christian man; I am an intelligent man; I am a deeply educated man; I am a humble man."

You are noy going to get an argument from me that he was a shitbag but please produce some factual evidence that he was a product of A.A. Last I heard we still voted in America.

Originally posted by OCA
Boy are you in a shitload of trouble with the board idiot coming to your aid, or are you the board idiot? Not sure anymore.

The board idiot is in your bathroom. Go in there and there he'll be. I promise. Go check it out. We'll wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back