Affirmative Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Anyway. I really am going to bed. I'll dream of your ignorance and abuse oca. Nighty- night.

Again i'd really consider closing my account here because I will dog you until you are committed to the mental ward for the low, scumbag mom comment.

Thanks for the sparring now its on to a worthy opponent.

Wow, this is some pissing match boys.

And it's a no decision.
You both say some really foolish things(in various threads), and should be ashamed of yourselves.

Get a room next time you want to massage your own egos and act the fool.

In Florida,
A white kid needs to score 120 on a IQ test to be considered gifted.

A black kid needs to score 110 on a IQ test to be considered gifted.

Pretty funny.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
...You're dismissed.

I would think you'd be against race based discrimination bully. Hmm I guess you're either stupid or evil or a little of both. Race based discrimination is a moral wrong.

OCA, BUlly you guys are no better than william joyce. WHat a great and glorious race war you're hastening with your mindless hatred.

Hey there he is, and a fine Sunday morning to you. Did you think up any more stuff to include my mom in lowlife?

Originally posted by OCA
Hey there he is, and a fine Sunday morning to you. Did you think up any more stuff to include my mom in lowlife?

NO. I actually don't really do MOM stuff. You're right. IT's not proper. I can beat you on the issues.

In my view, affirmative action is bad for all parties involved.

To answer a question that was posed above; no I do not believe there would be widespread discrimination. Would there be some, of course there would. Is there discrimination now, absolutely.

I think that public image is a much larger motivator to a large scale employer than AA. Large corps are very worried about their public persona, meanwhile small corps who don't have that worry are too small to be effected by AA anyway. Anyone who has ever worked with the OFCCP and legal firms to develop an acceptable policy know quite well the time and expense that is required. Many times the result being a policy that on the surface looks fair but in reality still allows for discrimination, much like the war on drugs. Now I am not saying that AA did not have it's place in the advancement on minorities, but it's time and come and gone.

Take my company, my HR department will hire the person most qualified for the job regardless of race, gender, etc., these directives came from me and the board of directors, and applications are are audited on a yearly basis to ensure our directives are followed.

We did not require an executive order or any government oversight to develop this policy, it was common sense and good business practices.

I think I can speak for myself and many other CEOs, when I say that our primary objective, and in fact legal responsibility, is to procure the highest profits for the company and it's shareholders. Not to mention our own shares and options. We care more about profit than the color or gender of our employees. The people who help us produce are the people who get the jobs, plain and simple !

NO. I actually don't really do MOM stuff. You're right. IT's not proper. I can beat you on the issues.

No actually you do mom stuff, I mean you are on record now so don't flip flop like your bud J.K. You can't help it though, its just the type of person you are.

The issues you say? Since we seem to agree on almost everything else and since you have refused to discuss my VERY valid points on racial discrimination in the employment and educational fields i'm not exactly sure what the hell you are talking about. But then I consider the source and the pieces all fall together and make sense.

Originally posted by OCA
No actually you do mom stuff, I mean you are on record now so don't flip flop like your bud J.K. You can't help it though, its just the type of person you are.

The issues you say? Since we seem to agree on almost everything else and since you have refused to discuss my VERY valid points on racial discrimination in the employment and educational fields i'm not exactly sure what the hell you are talking about. But then I consider the source and the pieces all fall together and make sense.

Ok. Yeah. It's just the one issue. Good point sparky. You're an attack dog after insignificant points.

Institutionalized racial retribution is not justice.

OCA, you're a fake conservative. I think you're here to A: Make conservatives look bad by being a homophobe. and B: Spread your anti white agenda.

Originally posted by eric
In my view, affirmative action is bad for all parties involved.

To answer a question that was posed above; no I do not believe there would be widespread discrimination. Would there be some, of course there would. Is there discrimination now, absolutely.

I think that public image is a much larger motivator to a large scale employer than AA. Large corps are very worried about their public persona, meanwhile small corps who don't have that worry are too small to be effected by AA anyway. Anyone who has ever worked with the OFCCP and legal firms to develop an acceptable policy know quite well the time and expense that is required. Many times the result being a policy that on the surface looks fair but in reality still allows for discrimination, much like the war on drugs. Now I am not saying that AA did not have it's place in the advancement on minorities, but it's time and come and gone.

Take my company, my HR department will hire the person most qualified for the job regardless of race, gender, etc., these directives came from me and the board of directors, and applications are are audited on a yearly basis to ensure our directives are followed.

We did not require an executive order or any government oversight to develop this policy, it was common sense and good business practices.

I think I can speak for myself and many other CEOs, when I say that our primary objective, and in fact legal responsibility, is to procure the highest profits for the company and it's shareholders. Not to mention our own shares and options. We care more about profit than the color or gender of our employees. The people who help us produce are the people who get the jobs, plain and simple !

Now this is an opinion that I respect, well thought out and well reasoned. You should be congratulated on your company's policies and practices in reference to best man for the job. In fact you and I agree in principle for the most part except for the timeline. I think IMHO that we are a generation away, two at the most from ending this deal. Thats just my opinion.

RWA take some lessons from him on debating style, you'll likely get better results.

OCA, you're a fake conservative. I think you're here to A: Make conservatives look bad by being a homophobe. and B: Spread your anti white agenda.

You know the old saying "opinions are like assholes....."

Homophobe, interesting phrase used mostly by liberals when they have nowhere else to go.

Since i'm white and i'll be damned if i'm anti myself that sort of brings that ridiculous argument to a close. My months long fight against racial discrimination right here on this board stands on its own. Nothing more needs to be said. But please continue to dig your hole deeper, 6 feet does not seem to be sufficient for you.

Originally posted by OCA
Now this is an opinion that I respect, well thought out and well reasoned. You should be congratulated on your company's policies and practices in reference to best man for the job. In fact you and I agree in principle for the most part except for the timeline. I think IMHO that we are a generation away, two at the most from ending this deal. Thats just my opinion.

RWA take some lessons from him on debating style, you'll likely get better results.

What the hell are you talking about? His position is NOT your position. I agree with him, not you. You're a funny little gnome.

Forgot 1 thing, so in your opinion 90% of us here are homophobes? You have not seen 1 solid argument in your well thinking(chuckle) eyes? Interesting.

What the hell are you talking about? His position is NOT your position. I agree with him, not you. You're a funny little gnome.

Dumbass have you not comprehended 1 thing i've said on this subject or are you practicing selective reading and reason like your pal J.K.? We only disagree that A.A.'s time has come and gone. It is an evil but an evil thats neccessary to fight against the greater evil which would be your racist thinking. You see you don't give a rats ass if somebody is discriminated against, well unless its your percieved racial discrimination against whites(LMAO) you just want to be able to say about minorities "see I told you so, they are lesser than us" when in reality it will be discrimination that keeps them out of the market.

Originally posted by OCA
You know the old saying "opinions are like assholes....."

Homophobe, interesting phrase used mostly by liberals when they have nowhere else to go.

Since i'm white and i'll be damned if i'm anti myself that sort of brings that ridiculous argument to a close.

It is ridiculous. True. Why are you doing it?
My months long fight against racial discrimination right here on this board stands on its own. Nothing more needs to be said. But please continue to dig your hole deeper, 6 feet does not seem to be sufficient for you.

Your position on this issue invalidates all your "works".

I've seen you fight against it for blacks and for it for whites, that's what makes you such an inconsistent idiot and reveals you as the hack that your are.

I may not be satisfied with 6 feet, but is your wife satisfied with three inches?

There he is, the true RWA. Keep going you'll be out of here in no time or at least relegated to relative obscurity. You can say all the stuff you want about family members, dead relatives whatever. You are the one making yourself look like a complete jackass on this board, i'm not going to let you take me down to your gutter level too.

Discrimination against whites lol, in your world is the water purple and the sky brown?

Originally posted by OCA
There he is, the true RWA. Keep going you'll be out of here in no time or at least relegated to relative obscurity. You can say all the stuff you want about family members, dead relatives whatever. You are the one making yourself look like a complete jackass on this board, i'm not going to let you take me down to your gutter level too.

Discrimination against whites lol, in your world is the water purple and the sky brown?

Dude, you admitted it's what you believe. What are you laughing about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back