Affirmative Action

Are you in favor of affirmative action?

• Yes

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • No

Votes: 30 78.9%

• Total voters
Affirmative action is the govt mandated persecution of white people and the biggest hate crime in the history of the universe. The only racism left in america and all liberals support it.

Highly qualified white males are the ones who have paid the price for AA.
If you call entry level jobs high qualified you just admitted to everyone you are a janitor.

Is that really the best you can do? When nothing else works you can always rely on STUPID?

Affirmative action is the govt mandated persecution of white people and the biggest hate crime in the history of the universe. The only racism left in america and all liberals support it.

If you call entry level jobs high qualified you just admitted to everyone you are a janitor.

Is that really the best you can do? When nothing else works you can always rely on STUPID?
I dont get your point? If a Black person walked off the street and applied for a job as an engineer and was not qualified do you actually think he is going to get it? Of course not moron. Your post is typical of white men with no skills. They have to fight for a job with other unskilled people and when a unskilled Black person gets the job due to AA they start whining. Point being AA only really affects those that are unskilled.

or many other
Why didnt you stop it? Better yet do you support the idea of reparations?

While I don't support affirimitive action, I do support reparations. Until we pay what we owe it's an open wound that'll never heal.

How would you ever determine exactly who owes reparations in any fair and equitable way? Thousands if not millions of immigrants have entered this country from Vietnam, China, Korea, the Middle East, South and Central America, etc., whose ancestors had no part in slavery, the Civil War, or any thing. Do they owe reparations for something to which they were no party to? Thousands of others have come here from Hati, Africia, and other Black nations that were never slaves in this country. Do these receive reparations? Most Southerners owned no slaves at all. Do they owe reparations even after loosing family members in the Civil War? Do we, as we do almost everything else, simply throw money at something else without first determining the eligibility of the recipients of such money as we do now with all the federal entitlement programs?

Furthermore, how would the Black African contribution to the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade be accounted for? Many Blacks in Africa benefited from the slave trade, so surely an equal amount drawn from the American taxpayer would be demanded from African treasuries.
It wouldnt. Africa has nothing to do with US.

Neither did the Vietnamese, the Koreans, the Chinese, the Columbians, or many other people who have come here. I'd even say the South has paid since Sherman burnt a swath through Atlanta and many innocent Southern families lost their homes to carpetbaggers.

I dont get your point? If a Black person walked off the street and applied for a job as an engineer and was not qualified do you actually think he is going to get it? Of course not moron. Your post is typical of white men with no skills. They have to fight for a job with other unskilled people and when a unskilled Black person gets the job due to AA they start whining. Point being AA only really affects those that are unskilled.

He did in a whole lot of cases in the Federal government. Many highly qualified whites were passed over and the jobs awarded to lesser skilled Blacks and later on to women in order to achieve the government's quota. It's a well known fact.

or many other
Why didnt you stop it? Better yet do you support the idea of reparations?

While I don't support affirimitive action, I do support reparations. Until we pay what we owe it's an open wound that'll never heal.

How would you ever determine exactly who owes reparations in any fair and equitable way? Thousands if not millions of immigrants have entered this country from Vietnam, China, Korea, the Middle East, South and Central America, etc., whose ancestors had no part in slavery, the Civil War, or any thing. Do they owe reparations for something to which they were no party to? Thousands of others have come here from Hati, Africia, and other Black nations that were never slaves in this country. Do these receive reparations? Most Southerners owned no slaves at all. Do they owe reparations even after loosing family members in the Civil War? Do we, as we do almost everything else, simply throw money at something else without first determining the eligibility of the recipients of such money as we do now with all the federal entitlement programs?

Furthermore, how would the Black African contribution to the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade be accounted for? Many Blacks in Africa benefited from the slave trade, so surely an equal amount drawn from the American taxpayer would be demanded from African treasuries.

Neither did the Vietnamese, the Koreans, the Chinese, the Columbians, or many other people who have come here. I'd even say the South has paid since Sherman burnt a swath through Atlanta and many innocent Southern families lost their homes to carpetbaggers.
None of these people came here enlaved and spent centuries under the system of chattel slavery. The Japanese were interned for a short period of time and received reparations. They didnt make Japan pay it because it was the US that messed up.

You already know I own an electrical construction company. I haven't been employed on a job outside my own company for over thirty years. MORON!!

He did in a whole lot of cases in the Federal government. Many highly qualified whites were passed over and the jobs awarded to lesser skilled Blacks and later on to women in order to achieve the government's quota. It's a well known fact.
Thats the point. Lesser skilled. That doesnt mean unqualified. If the whites that were left to the side had been more qualified than the whites that were employed they would have gotten a job in the white quota.

You already know I own an electrical construction company. I haven't been employed on a job outside my own company for over thirty years. MORON!!
No I didnt know you owned an electrical construction company. What makes you think I knew that?

None of these people came here enlaved and spent centuries under the system of chattel slavery. The Japanese were interned for a short period of time and received reparations. They didnt make Japan pay it because it was the US that messed up.

You really are stupid. That's my whole point nutcase. These people had absolutely nothing to do with it and owe you nothing. In your own greed, you want the world to pay your lazy butt for something you never even experienced except in your little "victim" mind.

Thats the point. Lesser skilled. That doesnt mean unqualified. If the whites that were left to the side had been more qualified than the whites that were employed they would have gotten a job in the white quota.

Well dumb-dumb, most businesses strive to hire and promote the very highest qualified not the lesser skilled.

No I didnt know you owned an electrical construction company. What makes you think I knew that?

Because you and I have fought this battle more than once on this forum. You have always lusted for free money at someone else's expense.

You really are stupid. That's my whole point nutcase. These people had absolutely nothing to do with it and owe you nothing. In your own greed, you want the world to pay your lazy butt for something you never even experienced except in your little "victim" mind.
My ancestors experienced it. The problem is that the slaves should have recieved the reparations from the beginning and they didnt. Therefore that money/land/resources would have been leveraged to provide a legacy that would have been handed down over the years in the form of money for college, equity to borrow against, etc etc. Instead Blacks had to scrap and claw their way instead of enjoying the fruit of their labor.

Well dumb-dumb, most businesses strive to hire and promote the very highest qualified not the lesser skilled.
BS. Most people get jobs because of who they know. Give me a break stupid.

Because you and I have fought this battle more than once on this forum. You have always lusted for free money at someone else's expense.
Well white people got free labor at someone elses expense so turn about is fair play.

In any event, I seriously doubt American Blacks will ever receive reparations for the suffering endured by Black slaves in N. America.

I doubt it as well. Its fun to talk about it but everyone knows you cant trust racist white people to be honorable towards Black people. They fear us and giving us reparations would be tantamount to admitting what they know in their hearts. They owe this country to the people who actually built it. Black people.

It's because we owe you absolutely nothing and we recognize someone trying to get something he doesn't deserve.

Race-based affirmative action has outlived its usefulness, and I don't support it.

Class-based affirmative action wouldn't bother me so much.....such as scholarships given to those who are economically disadvantaged, regardless of race or creed.

BS. Most people get jobs because of who they know. Give me a break stupid.

Because you don't know what actually went on is not my problem. You're simply uneducated or in denial of the employment practices of the federal government especially during the 1970's - 1990's

In any event, I seriously doubt American Blacks will ever receive reparations for the suffering endured by Black slaves in N. America.

I doubt it as well. Its fun to talk about it but everyone knows you cant trust racist white people to be honorable towards Black people. They fear us and giving us reparations would be tantamount to admitting what they know in their hearts. They owe this country to the people who actually built it. Black people.

It's because we owe you absolutely nothing and we recognize someone trying to get something he doesn't deserve.
Yes you as whites do owe something. You as a jealous white boy dont have the integrity to make the debt right. I understand that so I go through you, over you or around you to get what I want. If I find a chance to screw white boys like you over I do so at every opportunity as long as it does not put my out of my way on the road to building my legacy.

Well white people got free labor at someone elses expense so turn about is fair play.

Only the few that actually owned the slaves. Most families worked their fields themselves.

"persecution of white people"? - no

"biggest hate crime in the history of the universe"? - doubtful

"all liberals support it"? - untrue

So much misinformation packed into such a tiny post.

Forum List

Back