Affirmative Action

Are you in favor of affirmative action?

• Yes

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • No

Votes: 30 78.9%

• Total voters
Race-based affirmative action has outlived its usefulness, and I don't support it.

Class-based affirmative action wouldn't bother me so much.....such as scholarships given to those who are economically disadvantaged, regardless of race or creed.
That might acutally be a better idea. The result will be the same though. Racist whites will point to less affluent Blacks getting more AA and actually have a point now that white women are not the primary beneficiaries of AA.

In any event, I seriously doubt American Blacks will ever receive reparations for the suffering endured by Black slaves in N. America.

I doubt it as well. Its fun to talk about it but everyone knows you cant trust racist white people to be honorable towards Black people. They fear us and giving us reparations would be tantamount to admitting what they know in their hearts. They owe this country to the people who actually built it. Black people.

It's because we owe you absolutely nothing and we recognize someone trying to get something he doesn't deserve.
Yes you as whites do owe something. You as a jealous white boy dont have the integrity to make the debt right. I understand that so I go through you, over you or around you to get what I want. If I find a chance to screw white boys like you over I do so at every opportunity as long as it does not put my out of my way on the road to building my legacy.

You're going to build a legacy on a public forum which is unknown by virtually 98% of all Americans? LOL!! You're no Jesse Jackson.

I dont get your point? If a Black person walked off the street and applied for a job as an engineer and was not qualified do you actually think he is going to get it? Of course not moron. Your post is typical of white men with no skills. They have to fight for a job with other unskilled people and when a unskilled Black person gets the job due to AA they start whining. Point being AA only really affects those that are unskilled.

You already know I own an electrical construction company. I haven't been employed on a job outside my own company for over thirty years. MORON!!
No I didnt know you owned an electrical construction company. What makes you think I knew that?

Because you and I have fought this battle more than once on this forum. You have always lusted for free money at someone else's expense.
Well white people got free labor at someone elses expense so turn about is fair play.

Only the few that actually owned the slaves. Most families worked their fields themselves.
They had fields to work because most Blacks could not own land since they were slaves.

In any event, I seriously doubt American Blacks will ever receive reparations for the suffering endured by Black slaves in N. America.

I doubt it as well. Its fun to talk about it but everyone knows you cant trust racist white people to be honorable towards Black people. They fear us and giving us reparations would be tantamount to admitting what they know in their hearts. They owe this country to the people who actually built it. Black people.

It's because we owe you absolutely nothing and we recognize someone trying to get something he doesn't deserve.
Yes you as whites do owe something. You as a jealous white boy dont have the integrity to make the debt right. I understand that so I go through you, over you or around you to get what I want. If I find a chance to screw white boys like you over I do so at every opportunity as long as it does not put my out of my way on the road to building my legacy.

You're going to build a legacy on a public forum which is unknown by virtually 98% of all Americans? LOL!! You're no Jesse Jackson.
What are you talking about? of course I am not Jesse Jackson. I'm me.

Race-based affirmative action has outlived its usefulness, and I don't support it.

Class-based affirmative action wouldn't bother me so much.....such as scholarships given to those who are economically disadvantaged, regardless of race or creed.
That might acutally be a better idea. The result will be the same though. Racist whites will point to less affluent Blacks getting more AA and actually have a point now that white women are not the primary beneficiaries of AA.

I put my check in the mail just now. Watch for it.

No need. We will take it out of your taxes unless you have the conviction to go to jail for not paying your taxes.

You already know I own an electrical construction company. I haven't been employed on a job outside my own company for over thirty years. MORON!!
No I didnt know you owned an electrical construction company. What makes you think I knew that?

Because you and I have fought this battle more than once on this forum. You have always lusted for free money at someone else's expense.
Well white people got free labor at someone elses expense so turn about is fair play.

Only the few that actually owned the slaves. Most families worked their fields themselves.
They had fields to work because most Blacks could not own land since they were slaves.

So? The Chinese farmers in China had fields to work too. Does that make them owe you something too?

No need. We will take it out of your taxes unless you have the conviction to go to jail for not paying your taxes.

The new Republican Senate and the Republican House are going to give you reparations? LOL!! That train is leaving the station in a little over two weeks.

That is your cross to bear - not mine. I gotta go take the wife out to dinner. Bye now.

So? The Chinese farmers in China had fields to work too. Does that make them owe you something too?
China is not the US. Stop deflecting. It just makes you look as if you have nothing left to excuse your lack of integrity.

The new Republican Senate and the Republican House are going to give you reparations? LOL!! That train is leaving the station in a little over two weeks.
No stupid. If reparations were going to be paid it would be taken out of your taxes.

That is your cross to bear - not mine. I gotta go take the wife out to dinner. Bye now.
Its not something I have to bear. Its a privilege to be me. Why would I want to be Jesse Jackson?

If I was worried about what racist whites think, I wouldn't have lived a lot of my life as I've lived it.

If I was worried about what racist whites think, I wouldn't have lived a lot of my life as I've lived it.
Amen

white people earned what they have , too bad if someone is jealous
No they didnt. They just had white boy AA for 350 plus years. Everyone knows that. Without the agricultural skills and physical strength of Black people the US would not have become an economic power.

sorry, we would be better off without you

everyone knows that :bye1:
White guys would be better off but not white women. Thanks for admitting once again you cannot compete.

Affirmative action is the govt mandated persecution of white people and the biggest hate crime in the history of the universe. The only racism left in america and all liberals support it.
Excuse me. I'm probably one of the biggest liberals on this site and I never supported AA. I know there is discrimination against women and people of visible minorities but AA is not the answer. Blankets statement will not help either.

[

I am opposed to reparations. I think it would be more just for blacks to be required to pay for the benefits of living in a civilization far superior to anything they have been able to create on their own.

It takes intelligence to run a civilization. Black majority countries are places where nothing is done well.

Yes indeed. Whites have done far far far more for blacks than blacks for whites. Even the black slaves of america 200 years ago had a far better life than they would have had in africa. Blacks cannot get beyond the stone age. If anything, blacks should give reparations to whites.
This is stupid and I would be ashamed if I knew you.

Forum List

Back