Affirmative action, helpful or harmful?

THOSE PEOPLE are not even embarrassed by it. That is all anyone ever needs to know about THOSE PEOPLE.

They have no clue that being patronized is racist and none but ourselves can emancipate our minds from MENTAL SLAVERY.

In other words they are nothing but mental slaves and nothing but AUTOMATIC VOTES for their original massas. The democrat party which thrives on their misery.

Just saw this video in my feed and was quite shocked at the stats it puts forward.

AA is helpful to white women. Historically it has been very helpful to white men.

Then end it. I don’t want anyone being helped on the basis of skin color/gender

Why cant Blacks have their very own AA for 400 plus years like whites do?

You have lived for 400 plus years and neither have I. We’re well overdue for everyone getting equal treatment according to the laws we live by. AA goes against the grain of that.

Just saw this video in my feed and was quite shocked at the stats it puts forward.

AA is helpful to white women. Historically it has been very helpful to white men.

You have lived for 400 plus years and neither have I. We’re well overdue for everyone getting equal treatment according to the laws we live by. AA goes against the grain of that.

I didnt say you or I lived 400 plus years. I said whites have had AA for 400 plus years. "Whites" is plural and consist of more than just you.

THOSE PEOPLE are not even embarrassed by it. That is all anyone ever needs to know about THOSE PEOPLE.

They have no clue that being patronized is racist and none but ourselves can emancipate our minds from MENTAL SLAVERY.

In other words they are nothing but mental slaves and nothing but AUTOMATIC VOTES for their original massas. The democrat party which thrives on their misery.

I love to read whiny rants by those who proclaim themselves better equipped to know what people are thinking than the people themselves. It's good for my recommended daily intake of irony.

I didnt say you or I lived 400 plus years. I said whites have had AA for 400 plus years. "Whites" is plural and consist of more than just you.

Well there are no whites alive today that have had AA for 400 years, so what’s your point? Do you think you’re entitled to something just on the basis of how your ancestors were treated? Because that’s going down a very slippery slope.

"I'm fine with affirmative action. We've lived with it for a long time. And I lived with it for a long time. And I've had great relationships with lots of people. So I'm fine with it." - Donald J. Trump

Donald Trump on ‘Meet the Press’

Yeah well he’s wrong

Not to worry. He'll be more than happy to tell you the opposite at the drop of a proverbial hat, and as a bonus declare he never said the above, because "fake news".

When you buy Feelings Rump you're buying the Amazing Answer-a-Matic from Ronco. Adjusts to any issue on command and tells you exactly what you want to hear, because it knows that's all it takes to get you to buy it.

Forum List

Back