ADL follow list

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
The ADL has published a list of people who you might want to follow or read for interesting commentary. These liberals seem to have learned nothing from the last time a politician grouped Americans in a basket,called them names and singled them out for abuse...resulting in her getting her butt kicked.

Find the suggested reading list at From Alt Right to Alt Lite: Naming the Hate

They are an embarrassment to all thinking creatures and even to some of the higher mammals. But the point is they advertise their enemies and their fears to us. Their weaknesses. One of those listed, Lana Lokteff I believe , giddily says her twitter following doubled the day the list came out. And Goy Orbison is PISSED that he didn't make the list.
Cant buy advertisement as good as this.

The bigger issue is that they don't comprehend whom the real anti-semites are, and whom are in reality friendly to Jews.

What is going on at college campuses is vile and notorious.

The ADL never really had a rational mission. Founded in 1913 it seemed to worry more about the feelings of relatively elitist American Jews in the education field who claimed to be victims of bigotry than Jewish people in Europe who were being systematically murdered by Nazis. The ADL has morphed into some sort of quasi civil rights organization and still doesn't have a rational mission. Who cares what editorialists they recommend.

At least two on that list are Jews and one is an American Indian and at least one is avowedly homosexual. One is married to a Persian (Cernovich).

As Louis Farrakhan once noted: "Anti-Semite" used to mean someone who doesn't like jews; now it means someone whom jews don't like.

The ADL never really had a rational mission. Founded in 1913 it seemed to worry more about the feelings of relatively elitist American Jews in the education field who claimed to be victims of bigotry than Jewish people in Europe who were being systematically murdered by Nazis. The ADL has morphed into some sort of quasi civil rights organization and still doesn't have a rational mission. Who cares what editorialists they recommend.
I work with a Jewish man who swears anti-semitism is real. He's done fine but the attitude is still there among a LOT of people apparently. I wasn't raised around a large community of Jews, so I can't tell if someone's Jewish unless they tell me or they're wearing the beanie. But this guy said it's still around.
So the ADL still has a purpose.

As Louis Farrakhan once noted: "Anti-Semite" used to mean someone who doesn't like jews; now it means someone whom jews don't like.

And those who they dont like are often people the rest of us should like.

I work with a Jewish man who swears anti-semitism is real. He's done fine but the attitude is still there among a LOT of people apparently. I wasn't raised around a large community of Jews, so I can't tell if someone's Jewish unless they tell me or they're wearing the beanie. But this guy said it's still around.
So the ADL still has a purpose.

This argument is invalid. It assumes the purpose of the ADL is it's stated purpose. it is not. The purpose of the ADL is to shut down any and all criticism of (1) jews and (2) liberals and (3) to promote cultural marxism while deschristianizing America.

Don't take my word for it. Here are some examples from their own site.

Their "Education and Resources section" sells THIS BOOK to promote homosexuality to "ages 9-12" and THIS book called "sparkle Boy "for ages 4-8" about how to cross dress and THIS BOOK for ages 8-12 about the joys of transgenderism.
Here is their section for middle school educators on "tools and Strategies" for removing Confederate Monuments in local communities. Also in the teachers sections are sample lesson plans to teach kids to use sit down demonstrations to stop the enforcement of immigration laws and ways to sponsor more Muslim immigrants into the US.
They have letter writer campaigns in support of Obamacare and, of course, abortion, on their twitter site.

ADL (@ADL_National) | Twitter

Dont let them fool you into thinking they exist as some kind of defensive organization for abused Jews.

Judaism has a problem: it promises something that no rational person expects ever to happen, and jews have a cultural affinity toward rational discussion and thought. Accordingly, Judaism is one of the few theistic religions that counts millions of atheists among its adherents. Think about that.

People are cultural and ethnic Jews, but don't believe in God.

And of course, most jews, both here and in Israel, don't care enough one way or another to practice their religion. Yet they consider themselves jews, and others consider them jews.

Go figure.

Forum List

Back