Addressed to people who are not racists

I asked you a question. My question was not about one specific person. You even anomalously answered the question this time.

I dont [sic] care what you asked ...

You cared enough to answer.

Only when I thought you were actually questioning my answer and not trying to derail the thread with questions that had nothing to do with what anyone said. So you admit all you are trying to do is derail threads? Wow!

Last edited:
I wasn't, I'm not, and I've told you this several times. You are now being dishonest - again.

sorry Unk. You are being dishonest.

AGAIN, you are being both dishonest and illogical. These seem to be the hallmarks of your every failed attempt at participating in a discussion.

I'm seeing a pattern here Unk. You are a closet racist and you try to derail conversations about race relations by asking stupid questions and claiming people are lying just because you have no life experience of your own besides correcting term papers.

I dont [sic] care what you asked ...

Only when I thought you were actually questioning my answer and not trying to derail the thread with questions that had nothing to do with what anyone said. So you admit all you are trying to do is derail threads? Wow!

So you prefer to claim you failed to comprehend my question rather than admit that you were being illogical - AGAIN. Pathetic.

You are a closet racist and you try to derail conversations about race relations by asking stupid questions and claiming people are lying just because you have no life experience of your own besides correcting term papers.

There you go again lying and being illogical. You really are an idiot.

So you prefer to claim you failed to comprehend my question rather than admit that you were being illogical - AGAIN. Pathetic.
No. I prefer to discuss the thread and not go off into your stupid questions that have nothing to do with what was being discussed. If you have a hypothetical question alert everyone before asking it in reference to someones answer.

Its illogical to ask someone about their answer, change it to suit your interests, and then expect someone to answer your off base question. How do you carry on conversations doing stupid stuff like that?

Last edited:

No. I prefer to discuss the thread and not go off into your stupid questions that have nothing to do with what was being discussed. If you have a hypothetical question alert everyone before asking it in reference to someones answer.

It was not hypothetical, and it was on-topic. Is this your way of trying to run away from your own answer?

Its illogical to ask someone about their answer, change it to suit your interests, and then expect someone to answer your off base question. How do you carry on conversations doing stupid stuff like that?

omg, welcome to my world. Sounds like you've been debating progressives, lol.

And I know unkotare isn't one, which makes it even more confusing.

It was not hypothetical, and it was on-topic. Is this your way of trying to run away from your own answer?

Its a way of saying don't ask a question about my answer until you have comprehended the answer or you are seeking clarification. Your assertion I was talking about anyone other than Meathead is willfully stupid at best.

Oh I see...it's the old "accuse your debate opponent of using the lame tactics you are using"...tactic.

omg, welcome to my world. Sounds like you've been debating progressives, lol.

And I know unkotare isn't one, which makes it even more confusing.

Asclepias the racist likes to go off on these endless tangents every time he gets caught in a lie or demonstrating his feeble-mindedness and lack of character. He seems to think a long enough distraction will hide his failings.

Its [sic] a way of saying don't ask a question about my answer until you have comprehended the answer or you are seeking clarification [sic]. Your assertion I was talking about anyone other than Meathead is willfully stupid at best.

You can't spin your way out, lame-brain. It was my question.

Its [sic] a way of saying don't ask a question about my answer until you have comprehended the answer or you are seeking clarification [sic]. Your assertion I was talking about anyone other than Meathead is willfully stupid at best.

You can't spin your way out, lame-brain. It was my question.

Yes it was your off topic stupid question that referenced my answer to Meathead. I get it! :lol: You trying to trick people reading this thread? I'll give you a hint. You are failing miserably. Unless they are dumb everyone can see I was speaking specifically about Meathead. You found any Black people that care what he thinks about the Black community yet?

Last edited:
I asked you a question and you answered it. Want to try it again, lame-brain?

I asked you a question and you answered it. Want to try it again, lame-brain?

Yes lets start from the top. Meathead asked me a question. I answered it. You asked me a question about my answer. I answered it. Then claimed you werent talking about my answer even though you referenced it. should I post the relevant parts for you? BTW you never answered why it PO.d you that I had some Korean lovin. Why not?

BTW you never answered why it PO.d you that I had some Korean lovin. Why not?

I have answered you many times now that it did not, moron. You may be the slowest learner on this entire site, and that's saying something.

BTW you never answered why it PO.d you that I had some Korean lovin. Why not?

I have answered you many times now that it did not, moron. You may be the slowest learner on this entire site, and that's saying something.

So you conveniently called me a racist liar referencing the post where I said I had a Korean ex and you expect me to believe you weren't upset? Give me a break Unk. :lol:

Forum List

Back