Addressed to people who are not racists

Yes lets start from the top. Meathead asked me a question. I answered it.

Conduct your discussion with Meathead between the two of you. Now, to repeat my direct question to you, do you feel that you speak for all black people?

Go check my first answer to your off topic question.

No need to check. I recall quite well that you said you speak for all black people in holding that the views and opinions about certain social issues of anyone who is not black are illegitimate. I then pointed out to you how illogical that position is and you started to troll again as a means of escape.

BTW you never answered why it PO.d you that I had some Korean lovin. Why not?

I have answered you many times now that it did not, moron. You may be the slowest learner on this entire site, and that's saying something.

So you conveniently called me a racist liar referencing the post where I said I had a Korean ex and you expect me to believe you weren't upset? Give me a break Unk. :lol:

I've told you before that I didn't even take note of this supposed "ex." Why the hell would I care? I took issue with your absurd claim that all Korean people think this or that, or that they all harbor a particular racial hatred; as if you could know such a thing.

Conduct your discussion with Meathead between the two of you. Now, to repeat my direct question to you, do you feel that you speak for all black people?

No need to check. I recall quite well that you said you speak for all black people in holding that the views and opinions about certain social issues of anyone who is not black are illegitimate. I then pointed out to you how illogical that position is and you started to troll again as a means of escape.

No you need to check. Its all documented. You cant rely on your terrible recall. You shouldnt ask people questions and then lie about what they said. Dead giveaway that you are worried people think you are a liar. Even though you are.

I have answered you many times now that it did not, moron. You may be the slowest learner on this entire site, and that's saying something.

So you conveniently called me a racist liar referencing the post where I said I had a Korean ex and you expect me to believe you weren't upset? Give me a break Unk. :lol:

I've told you before that I didn't even take note of this supposed "ex." Why the hell would I care? I took issue with your absurd claim that all Korean people think this or that, or that they all harbor a particular racial hatred; as if you could know such a thing.

Then you should be able to quote where I said that then right? But you cant because you are lying again. Theres help for that. Regarding my Korean ex. I have post several times your claim I was a racist liar when I mentioned her. Why the strong emotional reaction if you were not upset?

Last edited:

No you need to check. Its all documented. You cant rely on your terrible recall. You shouldnt [sic] ask people questions and then lie about what they said. Dead giveaway that you are worried people think you are a liar. Even though you are.

Now you're starting to act - again - like another pathetic troll that often pollutes this site.

Then you should be able to quote where I said that then right?

Right.

I have traveled to more than a handful of countries and prejudice and racism are pretty much everywhere from my point of view. In korea (I am generalizing) they hated the Japanese with a passion. They also despised white people. They thought black men grew tails after midnight.

Then you should be able to quote where I said that then right?

Right.

I have traveled to more than a handful of countries and prejudice and racism are pretty much everywhere from my point of view. In korea (I am generalizing) they hated the Japanese with a passion. They also despised white people. They thought black men grew tails after midnight.

Do you always miss important things in your eagerness to call me a racist? Things like the bolded above? I mean honestly, how did you possibly miss that? You have got to be one big dumbass to miss that. Its even included in the quotes. You must make those kids miserable when they call you to substitute.

We have several here on the board. I am not talking to you.

I would like to ask people who are not racists if they have ever had friends or family who were racists and if so, how did you handle that relationship. Because I don't know how. I find it just as difficult here as in real life to tolerate the ignorance and ugliness being spewed by such people.

Take them for dinner. The best ethnic restaurant you can find.
Meeting the object of their hate and finding out, people are just people, may well make them see there is no logic in racism.

That and, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach" is a truth.

I mean honestly, how did you possibly miss that?

I didn't miss a thing. That little disclaimer would allow you - at best - to plead that a few people in Korea don't think the ridiculous things you posted, when in fact the opposite is the actual case.

I mean honestly, how did you possibly miss that?

I didn't miss a thing. That little disclaimer would allow you - at best - to plead that a few people in Korea don't think the ridiculous things you posted, when in fact the opposite is the actual case.

Except you don't have any power to define what that disclaimer allows me to do Unk. Most intelligent people know that when you say you are "generalizing" you mean "a number of people but nothing definitive and certainly not all." Are you that isolated that you don't understand that to be normal conversation? You must be a exercise in futility to converse with in person with your not knowing normal social interaction and your constant correcting of people. No wonder no ever told you shit.

Last edited:
It's really getting difficult to NOT be racist when all one hears or reads about is some idiot "kids" running around punching the hell out of OLD PEOPLE....and the ones doing it just happen to be black.

Anyone know of stories about this knock out game being perped by whites against OLD black people? If so..post the link. Otherwise...I hate to admit it, but I am really sliding down the racist hole and I hate every scrape and bump I hit. Throw me a rope. Please.

Last edited:
It's really getting difficult to NOT be racist when all one hears or reads about is some idiot "kids" running around punching the hell out of OLD PEOPLE....and the ones doing it just happen to be black.

Anyone know of stories about this knock out game being perped by whites against OLD black people? If so..post the link. Otherwise...I hate to admit it, but I am really sliding down the racist hole and I hate every scrape and bump I hit. Throw me a rope. Please.

I'd like to throw you a rope and I understand that it is hard.

About all I can say is that overcoming racism in a diverse society is hard and takes a very long time but I really think that if some of the economic disparity between the haves and have nots (which generally follows along racial lines) then you will see progress.

A lot of crime commited by white kids are because they are poor as well.

On the other hand, if it is predomoiinantly black kids smacking old people, that is a reality as well.

It is just when people slide down the hole, they become part of the problem. Don't do it. You are too good for that.

We have several here on the board. I am not talking to you.

I would like to ask people who are not racists if they have ever had friends or family who were racists and if so, how did you handle that relationship. Because I don't know how. I find it just as difficult here as in real life to tolerate the ignorance and ugliness being spewed by such people.

I have a cousin who is no longer speaking to me (good riddance) because I told him I couldn't stand the ugliness anymore. It's like he doesn't know how to even shut it off, discuss anything else - he's all about the hate. And frankly, I don't get it. He is not 'all that,' that he should be denigrating 'those people' all the damn time.

Plus, it's almost like he's using it as a weapon, trying to gouge people into reacting, so he can start up again. My aunt and uncle are bewildered, they don't know where all this shit is coming from. He was raised better than that. I don't know much about M.S., but I doubt that it's affecting his brain to this degree.

Blah.

Anyway. Anybody else dealing with what I'm up against?

I have dealt with bigots and all you can do is lead by example, really. It also depends upon a lot of factors with your cousin. I mean, how old is he? Who does he hang out with? What is his job?

And, you know, some people are just hopeless, but most are not.

Good luck.

Phew! I was beginning to worry that this was turning into another "You did it!" "No, YOU did it!" and so forth until the original thread was wiped out by idiots.

About rich, white kids committing criminal acts - it happens more frequently than the media wants to admit. Here in Vegas, some well-to-do white teens have entered into vacant homes to ransack and steal appliances and copper. It gets page 8 attention and deletion of race. Isn't that racist?

Here in Vegas, some well-to-do white teens have entered into vacant homes to ransack and steal appliances and copper. It gets page 8 attention and deletion of race. Isn't that racist?
OMG, that is just awful

I can remember my uncle (dead now) talking about going out on revenge baseball bat runs chasing down black folk in Atlanta during the race wars of the late 50s early 60s. He was a mean cuss.

I suppose knockout is better than shooting people?

Phew! I was beginning to worry that this was turning into another "You did it!" "No, YOU did it!" and so forth until the original thread was wiped out by idiots.

About rich, white kids committing criminal acts - it happens more frequently than the media wants to admit. Here in Vegas, some well-to-do white teens have entered into vacant homes to ransack and steal appliances and copper. It gets page 8 attention and deletion of race. Isn't that racist?
And we Have a Winner!!!:clap::clap:

Jesus H Christ.

This is really easy, in fact it's so easy, you'd even expect the forum morons to understand it.
Sadly, they're too stupid.

Take one race of people.
Enslave them and treat them like shit.
Eventually, force their freedom through war but treat them like shit anyway (Add a few lynchings)
Refuse to give them the same chances in education and in the job market and never trust them with anything.
Of course, these people end up poorly educated and far more prone to crime.

Then blame them for what you did to them.

Forum List

Back