Adam Schiff threatens Elon Musk

This reminds me of how we get ourselves into wars.

We fund one side and then in the end that side uses that funding against us. Same thing here. Musk has received millions in government welfare and he ends up biting the hand that fed him.

This reminds me of how we get ourselves into wars.

We fund one side and then in the end that side uses that funding against us. Same thing here. Musk has received millions in government welfare and he ends up biting the hand that fed him.

No he does not. The left just hate that he thinks Cali is a shithole.

This pencil necked geek Shiff just hates African Americans- especially those who are successful like Elon Musk. A modern day lib in the mold of Joe Biden's mentor. James O. Eastland or Jimmy Carter's handpicked lieutenant governor Lester Maddox.

Why is Schiff against Free Speech?

Why isnt he attacking Illan Omar and Tlaib for their REAL antisemitism?

This needs to stop. I've joined @RepDanGoldman and @RepRaskin in demanding accountability from X."

You have to wonder if Schiff or his fellow representatives have ever heard about the First Amendment or their obligation to protect it when he posts something like that.

There is nothing in the First Amendment excusing you from accountability for what you say

What part of the linked tweet is a lie?

The entire thing. Musk is not an antisemite. That is Omar and Tlaib.

Profiting off misinformation? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Schiff is confusing MUSK AND PHARMA.

Pharma and the US government lied about the efficacy of the Fauci Ouchy.

Yes, Schiff is a liar and traitor; so is Musk, busy sucking Xi's penis and making bux off of slave labor and selling tech to Red China, so I can't really get worked up over treasonous scum eating each other up. Hopefully they both ruin each other, as the Democrats and corporate shills all cannibalize each other and slide into another Great Depression and the rise of global wars among assorted vermin and crime syndicates.

The entire thing. Musk is not an antisemite. That is Omar and Tlaib.

Profiting off misinformation? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Schiff is confusing MUSK AND PHARMA.

Pharma and the US government lied about the efficacy of the Fauci Ouchy.
I don't think them being that way means he can't be.

But you're right about one thing. He's losing money off misinformation, not profiting from it.

Musk is scum. And redstate is a bs right wing website.
You people had no problem when Musk and Trump were giving your side money. The only appropriate analogy I can think of is the prostitute that despises and disgusted by her client yet sells out for the money. Then, once he stops being her client, the prostitute can just focus on the hate and anger since the money is gone.

Forum List

Back