Anthony Fauci Says He’s Hired Security To Protect Daughters From Death Threats

He’s killed people and destroyed lives with his recommendations. I can’t see why that would make anyone upset with him.
You’re getting Fauci confused with Trump. Under Trump’s watch 160,000 Americans have died because of negligence.
Trump’s only mistake was trusting Fauci’s judgment.
Fauci lockdowns have killed and destroyed lives.
If it wasn’t for Fauci there would be over 500,000 dead Americans. Trump’s failure to take Fauci’s advice sooner and then undercutting Fauci at every opportunity is why we have 160,000 and growing dead.

George Soros puppet Fauci is full of shit once again :rolleyes:

How is Dr. Fauci a "George Soros puppet"? Can you give us some "credible" proof?

There are pictures of them together, and I don't think that Soros is a Fauci puppet.

Image Surfaces of Dr. Fauci With George Soros, Bill Gates Sr., David Rockefeller, Ted Turner

So Fauci and Soros appearing in a picture with several other people regarding "philantropy" somehow makes Fauci a "George Soros puppet"? Wow, that is bizarre...

He’s killed people and destroyed lives with his recommendations. I can’t see why that would make anyone upset with him.
You’re getting Fauci confused with Trump. Under Trump’s watch 160,000 Americans have died because of negligence.
Trump’s only mistake was trusting Fauci’s judgment.
Fauci lockdowns have killed and destroyed lives.
If it wasn’t for Fauci there would be over 500,000 dead Americans. Trump’s failure to take Fauci’s advice sooner and then undercutting Fauci at every opportunity is why we have 160,000 and growing dead.
Bullshit. If trump hadn’t followed Fauci’s advice we’d be like Sweden. Except for NY and NJ.
Fauci fucked our economy, just like democrats dreamed.

‘The nation’s top infectious disease expert said he “wouldn’t have imagined in my wildest dreams” that people would threaten him over public health principles.’ ibid

Such is the good Doctor’s political naiveté.

In the Age of Trump anything so reprehensible can be imagined; Trump supporters are capable of the most heinous acts in defense of their Deliverer.

There is zero proof that Fauci is motivated by any nefarious purposes, or political purposes for that matter, but conspiracy theories are always going to be present during a pandemic crisis.
People that are losing their businesses because of Fauci's recommendations don't really care about his "motivations"...they're just angry because he's been wrong so many times yet people still treat him like he's an authority on this pandemic!

covid will go away. it'll go away, folks! it is what it is. sooner rather than later, it'll go away

SOONER RATHER THAN LATER! SOONER RATHER THAN LATER! SOONER RATHER THAN LATER!

The nation’s top infectious disease expert said he “wouldn’t have imagined in my wildest dreams” that people would threaten him over public health principles.

Dr. Anthony Fauci said Wednesday that he’s had to hire security to protect himself and his family after receiving death threats from people who object to his work on the coronavirus pandemic and the science behind regulations.

During a livestreamed talk with CNN’s Dr. Sanjay Gupta hosted by Harvard’s School of Public Health, the infectious disease expert said he was taken aback by the harassment he and his family have received in the last few months.

Noting that crisis “brings out the best of people and the worst of people,” Fauci said, “getting death threats for me and my family and harassing my daughters to the point where I have to get security, it’s amazing.”

Fauci said his wife and daughters were “fine” but stressed by the threats.

“I wouldn’t have imagined in my wildest dreams that people who object to things that are pure public health principles are so set against it and don’t like what you and I say, namely in the world of science, that they actually threaten you,” he said.

I find this very disturbing and sad. I wonder what kind of people would threaten a health official like Dr. Fauci and his family. Sad...

If a kicker blows a key kick he gets death threats.

It is beyond sad.

Certainly that many people die in 3 months in a nation of 330,000,000 anyway. Since the average age of death from the Chinese virus is 78, we can easily conclude that at least half, maybe more, were on their death beds anyway, figuratively or literally.
The richest country in history with four percent of global population and 25% of global coronavirus cases and deaths has already seen tens of thousands of people die unnecessarily because Trump is too stupid/indifferent to lead on this issue:
17-MORNING-COVID-DEATHS-mobileMasterAt3x.png

Figuratively or literally an additional 90,000 to 100,000 deaths over the next three months makes Trump and MAGA more mendacious than ever.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/17/briefing/dexamethasone-india-china-john-bolton-your-wednesday-briefing.html

Trump's kids are in the same boat getting death threats by the minute. Stop trying to gaslight something about Fauci that isn't there.

The nation’s top infectious disease expert said he “wouldn’t have imagined in my wildest dreams” that people would threaten him over public health principles.

Dr. Anthony Fauci said Wednesday that he’s had to hire security to protect himself and his family after receiving death threats from people who object to his work on the coronavirus pandemic and the science behind regulations.

During a livestreamed talk with CNN’s Dr. Sanjay Gupta hosted by Harvard’s School of Public Health, the infectious disease expert said he was taken aback by the harassment he and his family have received in the last few months.

Noting that crisis “brings out the best of people and the worst of people,” Fauci said, “getting death threats for me and my family and harassing my daughters to the point where I have to get security, it’s amazing.”

“I wouldn’t have imagined in my wildest dreams that people who object to things that are pure public health principles are so set against it and don’t like what you and I say, namely in the world of science, that they actually threaten you,” he said.

I find this very disturbing and sad. I wonder what kind of people would threaten a health official like Dr. Fauci and his family. Sad...
Fauci says he doesn't regret telling Americans not to wear masks at the beginning of the pandemic

Trump's kids are in the same boat getting death threats by the minute. Stop trying to gaslight something about Fauci that isn't there.

Proof? BTW, which Trump kids are doctors fighting a pandemic?

This death threat actually happened. Unlike the assumption of somebody threatening little Fauci. Forgot anybody is paying attention to him still.

Leading liberal Pete Fonda threatened to throw Barron Trump into a cage full of wild pedophiles.

And Barron is treated with kid gloves compared to the President's other tremendous children.

Fauci says he doesn't regret telling Americans not to wear masks at the beginning of the pandemic

Why should he regret it? We've all learned a lot about COVID-19 since then. BTW, Fauci was concerned about shortages of masks for doctors and nurses fighting the virus.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

Leading liberal Pete Fonda threatened to throw Barron Trump into a cage full of wild pedophiles.

And Barron is treated with kid gloves compared to the President's other tremendous children.

That's why I'm like who's even paying attention to little Fauci?

Why should he regret it? We've all learned a lot about COVID-19 since then. BTW, Fauci was concerned about shortages of masks for doctors and nurses fighting the virus.
Oh man, deflection of the day proving how incompetent of a doctor Fauci really is. There never has been a shortage, dummy.. Just a longer waiting period in reproducing them

Peter Fonda? That's funny. At least he apologized.

I hope Fauci's security knows if an angry mob shows up at the Fauci household they better stand down and let the mob in or else they could be sued by the local government...

Forum List

Back