Anthony Fauci Says He’s Hired Security To Protect Daughters From Death Threats

The nation’s top infectious disease expert said he “wouldn’t have imagined in my wildest dreams” that people would threaten him over public health principles.

Dr. Anthony Fauci said Wednesday that he’s had to hire security to protect himself and his family after receiving death threats from people who object to his work on the coronavirus pandemic and the science behind regulations.

During a livestreamed talk with CNN’s Dr. Sanjay Gupta hosted by Harvard’s School of Public Health, the infectious disease expert said he was taken aback by the harassment he and his family have received in the last few months.

Noting that crisis “brings out the best of people and the worst of people,” Fauci said, “getting death threats for me and my family and harassing my daughters to the point where I have to get security, it’s amazing.”

Fauci said his wife and daughters were “fine” but stressed by the threats.

“I wouldn’t have imagined in my wildest dreams that people who object to things that are pure public health principles are so set against it and don’t like what you and I say, namely in the world of science, that they actually threaten you,” he said.

I find this very disturbing and sad. I wonder what kind of people would threaten a health official like Dr. Fauci and his family. Sad...

I'm not surprised.

The people who are doing this are far right radical extremists who have been brainwashed to believe anyone who doesn't agree with them is their enemy. So in their minds it's ok to kill or harm people.

I am disgusted and sickened by this.

says the lefty while lefty mobs are literally killing people in the streets and she supports them.

mmm.

I find this very disturbing and sad. I wonder what kind of people would threaten a health official like Dr. Fauci and his family. Sad...
The Trumpsters are convinced that Fauci is a commie who wants to destroy America.

This really is a time of madness.

I so miss sane, mature adults running our nation.

I miss boring.
Never would I have thought I'd need to add "capable of behaving like a well-adjusted, intelligent, decent adult, at least in public" to my list of fundamental requirements for President. Never. And NOW, I have to even put a fucking scale on THAT, with Biden running. Trump is a disaster and an embarrassment, and Trumpism is ugly and has to go, but Biden is no gem either. What a mess.

Fauci is one guy doing his job. And, being in both health science and facing this novel virus, he's going to be wrong now and then. That is the nature of science and killer viruses. If we can't just be decent with HIM, there's something wrong with US.
The nation’s top infectious disease expert said he “wouldn’t have imagined in my wildest dreams” that people would threaten him over public health principles.

Dr. Anthony Fauci said Wednesday that he’s had to hire security to protect himself and his family after receiving death threats from people who object to his work on the coronavirus pandemic and the science behind regulations.

During a livestreamed talk with CNN’s Dr. Sanjay Gupta hosted by Harvard’s School of Public Health, the infectious disease expert said he was taken aback by the harassment he and his family have received in the last few months.

Noting that crisis “brings out the best of people and the worst of people,” Fauci said, “getting death threats for me and my family and harassing my daughters to the point where I have to get security, it’s amazing.”

“I wouldn’t have imagined in my wildest dreams that people who object to things that are pure public health principles are so set against it and don’t like what you and I say, namely in the world of science, that they actually threaten you,” he said.

I'm not surprised.

The people who are doing this are far right radical extremists who have been brainwashed to believe anyone who doesn't agree with them is their enemy. So in their minds it's ok to kill or harm people.

says the lefty while lefty mobs are literally killing people in the streets and she supports them.

mmm.
She doesn't support killing and that has zero to do with Fauci. Do you threatening a scientist who is just doing his job is ok? Have read responses about him? Do you think it is way outside acceptable behavior?

The Trumpsters are convinced that Fauci is a commie who wants to destroy America.

This really is a time of madness.

I so miss sane, mature adults running our nation.

I miss boring.
Never would I have thought I'd need to add "capable of behaving like a well-adjusted, intelligent, decent adult, at least in public" to my list of fundamental requirements for President. Never. And NOW, I have to even put a fucking scale on THAT, with Biden running. Trump is a disaster and an embarrassment, and Trumpism is ugly and has to go, but Biden is no gem either. What a mess.

Fauci is one guy doing his job. And, being in both health science and facing this novel virus, he's going to be wrong now and then. That is the nature of science and killer viruses. If we can't just be decent with HIM, there's something wrong with US.

I'm not surprised.

mmm.
She doesn't support killing and that has zero to do with Fauci. Do you threatening a scientist who is just doing his job is ok? Have read responses about him? Do you think it is way outside acceptable behavior?

i think the shutdown has gone well beyond it's purpose. the stated purpose was to flatten the curve so that we would not exceed the medical capacity of our health system.

that was done. this has taken on an irrational life of it's own, that does not make sense based on the stated intent of the program.

conspiracy theorist look for rational explanations for irrational behavior. especially when they assume malice, they can end up in pretty crazy places.

i do not think it is acceptable to threaten to kill him or his family.

that said, a couple of points.

1. if the shutdown has vastly exceeded it's stated goals, then what is the real reason for extending it?

2. liberals, when they support the narrative that justifies the killing, and when they support politicians that order the police to stand down so the mobs can rule the streets, are supporting the killing.

Fauci seems to like the spot light and to hear himself talk. Is there any proof of this wild ass claim?

A lot of people have been ruined by lockdowns and quarantines that Dr. Fauci has encouraged, and he is the voice of the lockdown movement.
Would the economy and death toll be substantially different today if Fauci instead of Trump had been responsible for organizing a national response to a global pandemic?

Do you think Trump's reelection prospects will be enhanced if another 90,000 to 100,000 Americans die before election day?
I hope no physical harm comes to Fauci or his family

the chinese disease has claimed too many victims already

Fauci is the chief promoter of lockdown which has destroyed the life‘s work of countless thousands of small business owners

as I said, I hope these are just idle threats

But I understand the anger that some people may have toward him

Dr. Fauci has been the primary source of facts and truth about COVID-19
FoVtTn1WxyQ9ZzDmkbaYkEay_640x360.jpg

~S~

I hope no physical harm comes to Fauci or his family

the chinese disease has claimed too many victims already

Fauci is the chief promoter of lockdown which has destroyed the life‘s work of countless thousands of small business owners
If it's true, an American dies of Corona virus ever 80 seconds, do you blame Trump or Fauci?

Completely and totally false.

Assuming that it is true that he is being threatened , the reason would be that he is using his position as the nation’s top infectious disease expert as a subterfuge to tank the economy and force the states to adopt mail-in ballots

Therefore public health principles are not the issue . Using his Deep State position to perpetrate a deadly and damaging hoax is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back